Thread: BC translation & Enhanced submod merge

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Default BC translation & Enhanced submod merge

merged.zip
    I've merged the Bellum Crucis Enhanced text files with the English translation a while ago. Some of the BCE strings have been translated (I got tired from it rather quickly). This is for BC7.0 + Bugfixer + Enhanced + Enhanced Hotfix. Additionally, I've included the battle_models.modelsdb fix. Enjoy!

I do not claim ownership for any of this.
    Last edited by Elendil 03; February 25, 2020 at 12:50 PM.

Default Re: BC translation & Enhanced submod merge

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil 03 View Post
    merged.zip
    I've merged the Bellum Crucis Enhanced text files with the English translation a while ago. Some of the BCE strings have been translated (I got tired from it rather quickly). This is for BC7.0 + Bugfixer + Enhanced + Enhanced Hotfix. Additionally, I've included the battle_models.modelsdb fix. Enjoy!

I do not claim ownership for any of this.
    What fix are you speaking about? The one about that mercenary unit mentioned by Alondite in post 101 in the original thread of BCE?
    In that case, if I extract your battle_models.modeldb and overwrite that of the original BCE do I solve the problem?
    Thank you

EDIT: how is it possible that you battle_models.modeldb last modify is dated March 17?
    Last edited by Afterman; May 22, 2020 at 08:16 AM.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Default Re: BC translation & Enhanced submod merge

That's right. I must have either manually applied the fix to the battle_models.modelsdb or extracted it from an archive. That's why the last changed date is so recent.