Thread: Unspecified error, on Enhanced Submod

Icon4 Unspecified error, on Enhanced Submod

I have been using the Enhanced Submod, for Bellum Crucis 7.0, I play in Italian, with no attempt's to add any english. I get a CTD when trying to do a siege, getting "[system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War ha rilevato un errore non specificato e verrą terminato." in English (by google translator) "[system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War has detected an unspecified error and will be terminated." I have tried multiple things but nothing really works. Any help. I have reinstalled medieval 2, I install Bellum Crucis in Italian,then the bugfixer from 2015, then the enhanced submod, then the Enhanced Submod quick patch. Here is my mediafire for the system log: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x1zq2p...system.log.txt

Default Re: Unspecified error, on Enhanced Submod

As of 2/27/20 fixed

Quote Originally Posted by MiloDasOrange View Post
    As of 2/27/20 fixed
    How? And where is the fix?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Afterman View Post
    How? And where is the fix?
    Thank you

Ok "Elendil 03" Merged the English translation with BC Enhanced and uploaded it to MEGA, " https://mega.nz/file/gmZhSSTI#1GfnQL...TE_vbTVesqtbnM " - URL i've been busy with other stuff, so I haven't done anything that has warranted a redownload but this version has worked good. My favorite mod, and in my eyes, best mod for Medieval 2, anyway I guess it wasn't, really a "fix" on my part, as I just used a different version

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

I'm happy that I could help you enjoy the Bellum Crucis team's outstanding work - and learn just a few bits of Italian along the lines.
    Aut prodesse voluit aut delectare auctor aut simul et iucunda et idonea dicere vitae.

Medieval II Stuff: Medieval & Viking Invasion music addon | Bellum Crucis Enhanced All-In-One | Elendil's Font Packs & Eye Candy | Alba di Rinascita - Fonts pack (included in the former) | The Eldar Scrolls - Fonts pack

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil 03 View Post
    I'm happy that I could help you enjoy the Bellum Crucis team's outstanding work - and learn just a few bits of Italian along the lines.

We are all indebted for you're work, easily the best mod for Medieval 2 Total War.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

I really didn't do much in this respect, but I agree that Bellum Crucis is the best Full Overhaul along with the Stainless Steel submods.
    Aut prodesse voluit aut delectare auctor aut simul et iucunda et idonea dicere vitae.

Medieval II Stuff: Medieval & Viking Invasion music addon | Bellum Crucis Enhanced All-In-One | Elendil's Font Packs & Eye Candy | Alba di Rinascita - Fonts pack (included in the former) | The Eldar Scrolls - Fonts pack

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Do i need to have steam to play the enhanced version?
    I'm using a non steam version now, but i remember that the enchanced version worked with steam, while now it crashes the game.
    I also saw in the mega download above and also crashes, i saw that in the cfg it shows some steam options.
    Is there a way to make it work without steam?

I installed everything correctly but I keep on getting an unspecified error. Any ideas on how I can fix it?