Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Available on Steam 31st of March 2020

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Available on Steam 31st of March 2020

Aye, I've taken a break to let the patches stack up a bit - but it does seem that the sieges are getting smoother with each patch, the worst of the pathfinding issues were solved.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Available on Steam 31st of March 2020

Did anyone play the latest versions and can shed some light on the recent bugfixes?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

So I've played a bit recently, mainly to "update" my save game to the newest modules and to make sure there are no issues with save game validity.

In a nutshell, the diplomacy improvements are very welcome, finally no more endless wars. Also, you have a significant say in them if you are a vassal, so that's a good point forward. Moreso, they balanced out the money making because it got to ridiculous levels and you had too much money in game.

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Blog Entries

Would you say it's worth playing more/another character if one hasn't played since launch?
    and Peaman

You'd be better off starting from scratch at this point but I would suggest waiting. I won't be playing any time soon until they fix most of the issues - I have significant resource problems, my game lags - and after that you should be good to go.

Blog Entries

I didn't really have any performance issues, how's the depth of the content?
    and Peaman

So and so, at this moment. Thing is once you racked up the huge money pile it's becoming a bit warped as there's not enough for you to create your own kingdom and just barge through everything but also you're in a very strong position overall and you can become at some point the most important vassal. It's weird.

I have super expensive armour and weapons but this part I appreciate - even though I'm a tank I can get taken out if I'm not careful. In Warband, and especially MB 1, once you get to a high level + top armour, you could roll over 100 soldiers with you and 20 cavalry.

Blog Entries

I see, I think I'll wait a bit longer then - Thanks!
    and Peaman

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

The game officialy releases in 25th Oct 2022 . It will also contain a full modding tool pack with it. Now in 1.9 beta has 2 competitions for modders.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234