Thread: Poor people need to be stopped before they gain self esteem or dignity of any kind

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Icon8 Poor people need to be stopped before they gain self esteem or dignity of any kind

I've simply had it with poor people, they need to check their privilege and realize once again that they should have none!

Poor people are gross and smell disgusting, like they just got off a rapid transit metro line/subway for public transport. If you can't afford an Uber X or better yet your own vehicle with insurance and a full tank of gas, then you should be gassed, period! I'm so tired of all these poor people thinking they should have things better. No they shouldn't! They should have thought about that before shopping at Ross for cheap bargains, the smelliest place on earth. They don't even have the middle class decency to show their poor ugly faces at Kohl's at the very least, but obviously should never step foot inside a Neiman Marcus without being accosted by security because that is where their betters go to shop and escape from the smell of these gutter rats and way too "ethnic" minorities.

Secondly, poor people do NOT deserve healthcare. From a true patriotic American's perspective, Colonel Bernedout Sanders needs to shut his whiny Jewish mouth and stop giving all these poor people the wrong idea that they can have Medicare or things that Canadians enjoy like human decency and cancer treatment without going bankrupt from medical bills. The very thought of that makes me want to vomit. Poor people need to be crushed with medical bills and inescapable debt, it's what builds character! We need a strong guiding hand like Mayor Michael Bloomberg to crush these miscreants and turn them all into latrine/toilet servants if necessary as part of the new economy.

Last but not least: don't even get me started on millennials, as I'm sad to say I'm one of them! If they would just stop spending all their money on avocado toast and actually save the money they make from their three part-time jobs while raising five kids then they could be just as successful as Michael Bloomberg, but no! They refuse to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and become billionaires like Mike. It's pathetic, really. And if I had my way, I'd let Bloomberg stop and frisk them all each and every time they walked out of the makeshift door of their poor people shack and onto the sidewalk where they can't escape the righteous arm of the law. Amen.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Poor people need to be stopped before they gain self esteem or dignity of any kind

I agree, of course. But I also need to add that the problem with Scotland is that it's full of Scots...

Reconquista against the Poors!
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Default Re: Poor people need to be stopped before they gain self esteem or dignity of any kind

The fact that you two meet poor people makes you quite poor yourselves. Even my butler doesn't mingle with them. Nor does my maid, who is not allowed to visit her own family for that same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    I agree, of course. But I also need to add that the problem with Scotland is that it's full of Scots...
    If only the poor could be bred out of existence with good aristocratic stock and selective breeding with wedding night bedding techniques by the rich and powerful. Sigh!

Reconquista against the Poors!
    That's not a half-bad idea. Someone should honestly lead a Crusade against the poor since they're so unseemly and such a bother to society. Jonathan Swift had it right in his Modest Proposal (1729): the poor should give up their children as food for families of greater means, or face the consequences of violent annihilation by artillery barrage.

The fact that you two meet poor people makes you quite poor yourselves. Even my butler doesn't mingle with them. Nor does my maid, who is not allowed to visit her own family for that same reason.
    That's an excellent strategy! I should have thought of this, it's brilliant! Incubate yourself from the poors and POOF! The stench and other problems caused by their presence are solved almost immediately. Was it difficult to mentally reprogram your maid, or did you just have to threaten her a little with horrific consequences if she didn't bow and submit and foresake her filthy family?

Citizen

No I just convinced her that ample pay would be provided to her family. Which never happened.

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post

That's not a half-bad idea. Someone should honestly lead a Crusade against the poor since they're so unseemly and such a bother to society. Jonathan Swift had it right in his Modest Proposal (1729): the poor should give up their children as food for families of greater means, or face the consequences of violent annihilation by artillery barrage.

Swift's idea is well-known to me, Sir, and also one I've long contemplated; primarily in Winter times, when thoughtful individuals are naturally inclined to think more of matters of the publick. It wouldn't be a gross misrepresentation of my own view of Swift's suggestion to say I whole-heartily agree with it - but it should be noted that while I indeed share his enthusiasm on the humane means of deliverance of those unfortunate souls and their happy transformation into venison, I do still harbor the suspicion that our Champion was more inspired by his anti-Papism than with honest care for Society and Progress. And I strongly hold the opinion that if we are to deliver Society from the Poors, we should not in turn be savages ourselves, and do what we must not out of antipathy but Scientific and Learned Meditation.

yours sincerely,
    reminding you that you are always welcome in my House,
    whose ever-shifting address is now at
    1014 Laputa Heights
    Last edited by Kyriakos; February 22, 2020 at 05:42 PM.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Have you tried ... kill all the poor?

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    And I strongly hold the opinion that if we are to deliver Society from the Poors, we should not in turn be savages ourselves, and do what we must not out of antipathy but Scientific and Learned Meditation.
    Agreed, but it's for a good cause! To feed those who can shoulder the financial burdens of the day. Soilent Green was but a premonition. At the very least we should entertain the idea with a computerized simulation ala the video below:

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Have you tried ... kill all the poor?

Excellent idea! I hadn't considered rounding up the dwarves, which might help to slow the constant degradation of society, but it seems more like a temporary solution.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I mean, just run the numbers right?

Citizen

It doesn't mean that we would do it.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

So you think it might work? Well that's pretty right wing.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

We hadn't yet but I think that's probably the direction we were headed in if I'm being honest.