Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Hanau Shooting

Default Re: Hanau Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Muizer View Post
    Thanks, but what does that make you? Are you the cynic who himself has no problem with diversity at all, but realises with great sadness that his fellow man can't cope with it? Or are you yourself one of those who cannot cope with it?
    Nice attempt at creating labels that have no bearing in reality and are merely used to make it look like people who oppose importation of foreigners are ignorant fools who don't realize that wasting their taxes on foreigners is actually good for them.
    People look out for their interests.
    There is no evidence that diversity brings pragmatic benefit to native populations. I'm sure that if some guy you don't know tries to enter your house you'll fight him off or call the cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    Still hiding your racism behind a veil of pseudo intellectualism.
    I think you might want to look up the meaning of the word "racism" before you embarrass yourself like that again.
    Apparently Heathen didn't know that ethnicity =/= race. My mistake.
    Nice deflect. You didn't bring up "racism" despite my post having nothing to do with race? Did Putin himself hack your account and insert that in your post?
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; March 02, 2020 at 08:31 AM.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Dekhatres View Post
    diversity is all great and amazing... until you have to live in it

...yeah disgusting how non-Aryan poster people keep dying at the end of racist's guns isn't it? Be better if they were...something something...then there'd be less violence.

You linked to a tweet which equates Norwegians as "liberals" lol. Norway is a great country btw aside from the occasional murderous racist.

i think i will pass thank you very much

All things pass eventually.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

diversity is all great and amazing... until you have to live in it
    https://twitter.com/ImHardcory/statu...95835132973063
    i think i will pass thank you very much
    What's smart about comparing a state with 40 million people to a state with 1.5 million people? Can you please explain that?
    The Armenian Issue

Funny how everyone else is responsible for this guy being a mass murderer, even the victims. Especially the victims.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    The shooter published a manifesto calling for the complete extermination of the populations of
    Israel, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey, Iran, Indian, Pakistan, Vietnam and the Philippines. He had posted messages ranting about QAnon rubbish, and his inability to find a female partner.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/german-shooter-reportedly-wanted-to-eliminate-israel-other-mideast-countries/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/21/hanau-attack-part-of-pattern-of-white-supremacist-violence-flowing-from-us

Its pretty clear that arseclowns on keyboards repeating this rubbish online inspires murders.
    Yes, it was also descernible that he was psychotic (paranoid schizophrenia or something), because he thought that he's mind controlled since birth by the CIA and that that caused his incel existence.

I'm not saying it's all mental illness, but when it comes to determine the causes, i think a good 70% of it stems from the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    Yes, it was also descernible that he was psychotic (paranoid schizophrenia or something), because he thought that he's mind controlled since birth by the CIA and that that caused his incel existence.

I'm not saying it's all mental illness, but when it comes to determine the causes, i think a good 70% of it stems from the latter.
    Not necessarily. He could have been just a conspiracy theorist. Right wingers in general and incels in particular often develop outlandish beliefs to absolve themselves of any responsibility for their own lives and place the blame for their unhappiness on others:

-It's women's fault for not being attracted to them, not their fault for being smelly, entitled manchildren who won't stop telling rape jokes.

-It's the media's fault Trump looks bad, not his for saying stupid things.

-It's minority's fault they go on mass shootings, not theirs for being unable to get along with others like everyone else can.

I think you might want to look up the meaning of the word "racism" before you embarrass yourself like that again.
    I suggest you do the same, since you are incapable of recognizing your racist rhetoric.

|Lethal disease shouldn't be making us consider developing vaccine. It should make authorities emphasize that they are not okay with people dying from that disease."

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Nice deflect. You didn't bring up "racism" despite my post having nothing to do with race? Did Putin himself hack your account and insert that in your post?
    "Racism" wasn't even directed at you, you're the one who inserted yourself into that conversation. But sure Heathen. "Racism" is also a word that's distinct from "race". Try again Heathen, and stop jumping to the word "race" so much, it might help you with the whole "racism" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Not necessarily.
    You don't say, ma'am.

Again the guy had serious long-term (probably almost life long) delusions of being observed by what he deemed to be a higher power.

And i repeat myself: It's 70% nuts and 30% acual racism, or so i think. But really. Can we even know that in severe (e. g. untreated) cases of schizophrenia? I'm not a psychiatrist, but i will not deny that people with potential for violence and 'variable' sanity can be influenced to commit acts of horrible outcome.

If it's one of those cases where the perp thinks he or she is commanded by god/angels to kill off the demonically posessed people, would you then be so confident as to state that it's all religion? Even worse: what happens if it's not Christianity, but Islam?

oopsy poopsy, eh?
    Last edited by swabian; February 29, 2020 at 06:33 AM.

Where was this approach and standards when we discussed cases involving a Muslim perpetrator?
    The Armenian Issue

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Was that man diagnosed with schizophrenia? He was diagnosed but not under treatment? (btw, not nice at all to associate schizophrenia and violence).

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Where was this approach and standards when we discussed cases involving a Muslim perpetrator?
    Approach? Standards? Discussions? You mean us two or in general? I never really had a discussion with you about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    I suggest you do the same, since you are incapable of recognizing your racist rhetoric.

|Lethal disease shouldn't be making us consider developing vaccine. It should make authorities emphasize that they are not okay with people dying from that disease."

lol
    You either don't understand what "analogy" is or are just pretending to be outraged that someone compared diversity to something bad. In both cases it sounds like you are arguing in bad faith.

"Racism" wasn't even directed at you, you're the one who inserted yourself into that conversation. But sure Heathen. "Racism" is also a word that's distinct from "race". Try again Heathen, and stop jumping to the word "race" so much, it might help you with the whole "racism" thing.
    You were the one saying that limiting immigration is racist.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    You either don't understand what "analogy" is or are just pretending to be outraged that someone compared diversity to something bad. In both cases it sounds like you are arguing in bad faith.
    I therefore kindly ask you to explain your Analogy to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    I therefore kindly ask you to explain your Analogy to us.
    Or you can, you know, read the thread or at least the line of discussion which is literally on page 4 of this thread.

*Pops into the thread. Sees our far-right chums still victim blaming (anything to defend their side amirite!).

Turns around and leaves before saying something that will get deleted or lead to me getting banned*

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post
    *Pops into the thread. Sees our far-right chums still victim blaming (anything to defend their side amirite!).

Turns around and leaves before saying something that will get deleted or lead to me getting banned*
    Be careful not to upset our friendly neighbourhood incelinos. They're beautiful, they're perfect, they're the Supreme Gentlemen.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Thread temporary closed for cool down and cleaning.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; March 08, 2020 at 03:16 PM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Thread re-opened. Please avoid personal references. Thank you for your understanding.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456