Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hanau Shooting

Default Re: Hanau Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    "My side" just wants less taxes and all guns and drugs to be legal.
    So if I want to give an infant crystal meth, I should be allowed? How about I arm some jihadists in your neighborhood, that okay with you? The reality is your side just wants to harm others and get away with it, either out of apathy for the well-being of others or outright sociopathy.

The biggest amount of killings these days is done by globalist liberal side, "exportation of democracy" being one of the major factors here.
    Nonsensical lies. Neither China, ISIS, Assad, or any of the world's largest murder machines is exporting democracy.

Also your boy Bloomberg thinks minorities are inherently pre-disposed to committing crimes. Very progressive!
    If you're going to lie at least try to make the lies believable.

The "anti-fascist consensus" is just elites labeling anything that contradicts their desired narrative as "fascist", regardless of the context of contradiction.
    Elites have often in fact been pro-fascist. That whole need to keep "inferiors" in "their place". And the whole idea you have of liberal elites is nonsensical. You seem to be of the belief that rich and powerful people are all liberal by definition, as if liberal beliefs just somehow lead to money raining from the sky, while totally ignoring a certain bigly bestests businessman stable genius.

Any motion that aims at suppressing freedom of speech and freedom of expression breaks with democracy by definition.
    Some checks on behavior are needed for a society to function. Laws against murder prevent one from expression oneself by killing others, but I don't hear you calling for legalizing murder.

So if I want to give an infant crystal meth, I should be allowed?
    What a terrible demagogically argument. What's next, you want to ban alcohol or foods with trans-fats because someone can give them to an infant?
    How about I arm some jihadists in your neighborhood, that okay with you?
    Indeed. As long as jihadis don't commit acts of violence, I couldn't care less about their personal beliefs and am perfectly fine with them exercising right to bear arms.
    The reality is your side just wants to harm others and get away with it, either out of apathy for the well-being of others or outright sociopathy.
    Did you go to school of magic to practice all this divination? it is funny how you claim that giving people rights is "harmful".
    Nonsensical lies. Neither China, ISIS, Assad, or any of the world's largest murder machines is exporting democracy.
    US did for the past several decades, and the wars it has started have caused quite the death toll.
    If you're going to lie at least try to make the lies believable.
    Let me guess, is Guardian also part of conspiracy against Michael "I hate minorities" Bloomberg?
    Elites have often in fact been pro-fascist. That whole need to keep "inferiors" in "their place". And the whole idea you have of liberal elites is nonsensical. You seem to be of the belief that rich and powerful people are all liberal by definition, as if liberal beliefs just somehow lead to money raining from the sky, while totally ignoring a certain bigly bestests businessman stable genius.
    This comment is nonsensical. Elites pick different ideology to preserve their status. Liberal beliefs in this context have led to a de-facto oligarchy.
    Some checks on behavior are needed for a society to function. Laws against murder prevent one from expression oneself by killing others, but I don't hear you calling for legalizing murder.
    You can't murder someone with speech. Therefore, no limits are needed for speech.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Remember to be respectful to each other in your debate. Try to remain impersonal as per the rules of the mudpit and try to not post in a way that would provoke your fellow posters (disruptive posting).
    If the discussion remains a heated debate between just two posters, the thread will be locked for progressively longer cooldowns.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamat View Post
    "Right-wing" extremism is an unfortunate side effect of multi-cultural, nationally nihilistic policies. As the cultural homogeneity and ethical confidence of a society crumbles, all kinds of extremism begins to show up. As the OP pointed out, it is fortunate that this "right-wing" violence is still sporadic in Europe and tends to be unorganized. Left-wing extremism, by contrast, tends to be much more organized and isn't typically carried out by random crazies.
    Of course, if there was no immigrants there would be no people to shoot, right? Sigh...
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Of course, if there was no immigrants there would be no people to shoot, right? Sigh...
    That's not what he said at all. What a dishonest and misrepresenting reply.

That's not what he said at all. What a dishonest and misrepresenting reply.
    He did say that this violent act was a by product of multicultural policies, did he not? What was dishonest or misrepresentation about throwing a jab at such an idiotic argument?
    The Armenian Issue

He did say that this violent act was a by product of multicultural policies, did he not? What was dishonest or misrepresentation about throwing a jab at such an idiotic argument?
    They were product of the current state of Western societies, which has more to do with elites turning against their own population. If you want to blame someone, blame corrupt and treasonous politicians like Merkel.

They were product of the current state of Western societies, which has more to do with elites turning against their own population. If you want to blame someone, blame corrupt and treasonous politicians like Merkel.
    However evil you misguidedly see those policies, none of what you say justifies or even explains shooting up innocent people. You're not gonna be able to explain what was dishonest or misrepresenting in my post, won't you?
    The Armenian Issue

However evil you misguidedly see those policies, none of what you say justifies or even explains shooting up innocent people. You're not gonna be able to explain what was dishonest or misrepresenting in my post, won't you?
    That's not what was originally said and nobody is arguing with strawman that you made. It is not misguided to view turning against your own people as evil.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Speaking from a statistical perspective, as social cohesion breaks down and society balkanises, the opportunity and possibility of intercommunal violence escalates. This process is accelerated by each attack that happens. In Northern Ireland the fuel for the worst of such sectarian violence more or less just burned out and it ran its full course, but the problems weren’t fully solved and we still have regular sectarian violence. Nothing on the scale of the Hanau shooting mind.

To prevent all this, integration efforts like the ones we have in Northern Ireland are needed, as well as measures made to stabilise Germany’s social structure.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Speaking from a statistical perspective, as social cohesion breaks down and society balkanises, the opportunity and possibility of intercommunal violence escalates. This process is accelerated by each attack that happens. In Northern Ireland the fuel for the worst of such sectarian violence more or less just burned out and it ran its full course, but the problems weren’t fully solved and we still have regular sectarian violence. Nothing on the scale of the Hanau shooting mind.

To prevent all this, integration efforts like the ones we have in Northern Ireland are needed, as well as measures made to stabilise Germany’s social structure.
    A good post. This study about diversity and community explains many of the difficulties.

That's not what was originally said and nobody is arguing with strawman that you made. It is not misguided to view turning against your own people as evil.
    If you can't back up your assertions and unable to go beyond repeating them, why did you make them in the first place?

Statistically, more cars mean more accidents. Does it mean we should eliminate cars or train people to be good drivers?
    The Armenian Issue

Statistically, more cars mean more accidents. Does it mean we should eliminate cars or train people to be good drivers?
    It's not a bad idea, Germany obviously has a car violence problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    It's not a bad idea, Germany obviously has a car violence problem.
    3,275 people died in 2018 due to road accidents in Germany. You're much more likely to get killed by such an accident. So, yeah, by all means, Germany has a car violence problem.
    The Armenian Issue

Blog Entries

Statistically, more cars mean more accidents.
    Yes.

Does it mean we should eliminate cars
    No, but there’s other variables at play than just volume of traffic. (Yet again) I can use Northern Ireland, which has the worst number of road deaths per capita in the UK as an example. That’s down to cars on the road yes, but I would imagine the rural nature of our roads and speed of drivers also contributes.

For example I live in the country and there’ve been two bad accidents in eyeshot of my house in recent years, one where a car slid off the road and another where a lorry understeered and took out a hedgerow on a corner. Someone I personally know also flipped their car on my road last Spring.

or train people to be good drivers?
    That’s a great idea. We could also install more safety cameras. Nonetheless, the most common reasons for road accidents remain not paying full attention, poor positioning on the road, excess speed for the conditions and people driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Just like in road collisions there are both individual and systemic contributing factors to terrorism, and intercommunal violence.

Of course, I am not excusing the actions of racial supremacist terrorists, any more than I would excuse the actions of Gusty Spence’s UVF. I’m just trying to provide a cold analytical view of the situation.

The main difference between us and Germany is we never had many lone wolf attacks as opposed to organised groups at all, whereas in Germany that form is the norm. This makes it harder to combat directly, so the solutions in my opinion need to be more... tough on the underlying causes.

In the words of the master.

We should be tough on terrorism and tough on the underlying causes of terrorism.

So let’s absolutely talk about why unhinged xenophobic individuals attack immigrants, and what role mass immigration plays in German terrorism.
    Last edited by Aexodus; February 24, 2020 at 12:39 PM.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Yes.
    No, but there’s other variables at play than just volume of traffic. (Yet again) I can use Northern Ireland, which has the worst number of road deaths per capita in the UK as an example. That’s down to cars on the road yes, but I would imagine the rural nature of our roads and speed of drivers also contributes.
    That’s a great idea. We could also install more safety cameras. Nonetheless, the most common reasons for road accidenta remain not paying full attention, poor positioning on the road, excess speed for the conditions and people driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
    Of course, I am not excusing the actions of racial supremacist terrorists, any more than I would excuse the actions of Gusty Spence’s UVF. I’m just trying to provide a cold analytical view of the situation.
    We should be tough on terrorism and tough on the underlying causes of terrorism.
    Oh, you are definitely excusing them. No need to sugar coat it. It shows through how you choose to handle such problems. Thank you. Just like you teach drivers to be good drivers, you teach, encourage, and promote people to be decent human beings who understand the concept of the fallacy of collective guilt. That's how you deal with it, not by blaming multicultural policies.
    The Armenian Issue

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

3,275 people died in 2018 due to road accidents in Germany. You're much more likely to get killed by such an accident. So, yeah, by all means, Germany has a car violence problem.
    Maybe that was a hint about todays car-attack in Volkmarsen.

Yes.

For example I live in the country and there’ve been two bad accidents in eyeshot of my house in recent years, one where a car slid off the road and another where a lorry understeered and took out a hedgerow on a corner. Someone I personally know also flipped their car on my road last Spring.

That’s a great idea. We could also install more safety cameras. Nonetheless, the most common reasons for road accidents remain not paying full attention, poor positioning on the road, excess speed for the conditions and people driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Just like in road collisions there are both individual and systemic contributing factors to terrorism, and intercommunal violence.

The main difference between us and Germany is we never had many lone wolf attacks as opposed to organised groups at all, whereas in Germany that form is the norm. This makes it harder to combat directly, so the solutions in my opinion need to be more... tough on the underlying causes.

So let’s absolutely talk about why unhinged xenophobic individuals attack immigrants, and what role mass immigration plays in German terrorism.
    If I could rep. you again I would. Another well articulated post.

Blog Entries

Oh, you are definitely excusing them. No need to sugar coat it. It shows through how you choose to handle such problems. Thank you.
    No need to make accusations. At no point did I justify any terrorist activity.

Just like you teach drivers to be good drivers, you teach, encourage, and promote people to be decent human beings who understand the concept of the fallacy of collective guilt.
    Um... I completely agree? However, the state has no appropriate role in political re-education and brainwashing. It has to be a bottom up phenomenon not a top down enforcement of values.

That's how you deal with it, not by blaming multicultural policies.
    Multicultural spatial segregation plays a part in social cohesion breakdown and cultural polarisation, where different areas of the same country have not only different, but highly frictional cultural, religious and political beliefs.

It’s better and more stable to have a sort of ‘omnicultural’ society, or a monocultural one.

Once the conditions are right, extremists can and will exploit them for their own ends. A way to fight that is to prevent the conditions for radicalisation in the first place.

Exhibit A:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-he-was-right/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate...ots_in_England

Germany, France and Italy. Bizarrely Italy had a Chinese vs Arab conflict.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/01/europ...ntl/index.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/indept...123148797.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_French_riots

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Corsican_protests

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/italy-chine...y-town-1568498

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...62413.html?amp

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    You can’t directly stop this without draconian state oppression. The underlying causes of this sort of thing must be examined and neutralised.

We don’t have the kinds of car and truck attacks you get in England, France and Germany in Ireland, or Poland, or Italy for example. Why is that.
    Last edited by Aexodus; February 24, 2020 at 01:21 PM.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

I must disappoint our permanent migrant and muslim "critics".

No evil muslim terror attack.

The attacker Maurice P (29 years) is german and living in Volkmarsen.

He shall have told a neighbour before his act: "Soon i'm in the newspaper."

https://www.rtl.de/cms/volkmarsen-he...k-4493035.html

Thanks god the german public opinion doesn't follow Aexodus with blaming the victims and bowing down to the political requirements of far right terrorists.

Helau!

https://www.dw.com/en/germanys-rosen...ned/g-52499571
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast