Thread: Fatal graphical error

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semisalis

Default Fatal graphical error

just started a roman campaign and getting a lot of these kind of crashes. they happen during loading screen before a battle or during the battle itself. i also noticed a lot of stuttering if i point the camera on locations with lots of units during a battle. i've followed all the instructions given for a correct installation and of course my rig is more than capable of managing EBII requirments. i'm running med2 from steam on windows 10 if this matters. anyone can help me?

Default Re: Fatal graphical error

New or old driver could cause it, maybe you've got some conflicting Nvidia control panel settings. Also make sure unit details is not on the highest.

Default Re: Fatal graphical error

Quote Originally Posted by Goffredo85 View Post
    just started a roman campaign and getting a lot of these kind of crashes. they happen during loading screen before a battle or during the battle itself. i also noticed a lot of stuttering if i point the camera on locations with lots of units during a battle. i've followed all the instructions given for a correct installation and of course my rig is more than capable of managing EBII requirments. i'm running med2 from steam on windows 10 if this matters. anyone can help me?
    Click on one of the links of my signature (nevermind which one, if the first solution doesn't work, try the other). It will lead you to something that we cannot name on the forum (although everybody use it) which should solve your problem.