Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Andrew Sabisky Race and Eugenics Controversy

Default Re: Andrew Sabisky Race and Eugenics Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Genava View Post
    Flynn has defended Lynn several times in the past and he continues in this direction even if they do not share the same view. However someone like Lynn is really obsessed with this question and sometimes it really looks like a confirmation bias.
    When it comes to personal motivations, Flynn supposedly knows Richard Lynn well, I don't. When it comes to Lynn's work, I have a fair amount of criticism.

For example, a comment from a previous thread:

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    Lynn and Vanhanen's estimate of Ethiopia's average IQ is probably inaccurate. They used a convenience sample of 14-15 year-olds who grew up in a refugee camp. This is obviously not a representative sample. In Western countries, heritability of adult IQ is ~80%, whereas mid-childhood heritability is only about ~40%. Childhood iodine deficiency can lower IQ as much as 13 points; 80% of Ethiopians are iodine deficient. One would assume this would be worse for children raised in a refugee camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Default Re: Andrew Sabisky Race and Eugenics Controversy

To the OP. He is a racist. Whether or not someone has the right to be an advisor to the PM is up to the PM. That the PM sacked AS and not DC isn't an issue of deserves or not, but an issue of do you believe the PM should be able to choose and remove their own advisors according to whatever calculus they see fit. I do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123