Thread: Why do you think no one gets killed or wounded in the shootout scenes in the "A-Team" series?

Default Why do you think no one gets killed or wounded in the shootout scenes in the "A-Team" series?

Could it be because the A-Team members actually don't intend to hit anyone in the shootout scenes? Do they want to just scare the bad guys away?
    Last edited by twgamer20197; March 09, 2020 at 03:36 PM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Why do you think no one gets killed or wounded in the shootout scenes in the "A-Team" series?

It was a family friendly show.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Why do you think no one gets killed or wounded in the shootout scenes in the "A-Team" series?

I always assumed that everyone was just shooting blanks as an attempt to avoid felony murder charges.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    It was a family friendly show.
    I heard even many children all over the world liked the series

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    I always assumed that everyone was just shooting blanks as an attempt to avoid felony murder charges.
    Oh, that's an interesting theory. It could be because since they were wanted by the American military police, they didn't want to add more charges to them such as murder

Senator

Just watched an episode yesterday, it is still shown in German TV.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by twgamer20197 View Post
    I heard even many children all over the world liked the series
    No this was just a murican thing actually, European kids we were totally focused on David Hasselhoff's work during the eighties and early nineties.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Well everyone knows American kids are the only ones that matter anyway

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    No this was just a murican thing actually, European kids we were totally focused on David Hasselhoff's work during the eighties and early nineties.
    Ok. Maybe American ( and maybe also canadian) kids were the ones who liked the show. I assume that because I think toys of the A-team were made to be sold