Thread: Some bugs and issues

Default Some bugs and issues

Just some ive noted. I play 4tpy / 40unit stacks and have Mac's Campaign AI installed

1. Serbia has no Siege Artillery, you can build the workshop, but it does not provide siege weapons?

2. The Gravitas requirement for marriage (females) is way to much, thus females are often well into their 20's before being able to marry?? also they seem restricted to only marry those of similar age, which of course was not always the practice!

3. The amount of new births is ridiculous with most family members having at least 10 children!! its a surprise they have any time for war! and cuts out the desperation of hoping for a successor which was a interesting game mechanic and as was the case in real life !

4. France should really be in the Game, a Medieval game without one of its most powerful factions just doesn't seem right....oh what it is in the game you say!!??...yes it is...for 5 turns before its wiped out by England or other, every time!!

5. Control: It never moves regardless of political events in your favour, meaning its on a one way path to 0.

6. Oh my city's been burned..again.

7. Besieged army's take casualties prior to running out of supply's.
    Last edited by Poacher886; February 20, 2020 at 09:16 AM.

Oes's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Some bugs and issues

I don't play long enough the campaign but I can agree with a few points.

What I realized the battle replays doesn't working neither.

I play without any submods.

Just my compared feedback.

2. The Family tree needs a bit of work. I love the idea of not having a quazillion influence to spend like in Rome 2. it makes every point count, however, I saw in my multiple playthrough that the faction leader always needs to spent points when the others outside your family tree (governors, generals,etc) just stack up and eventually drops the loyalty of all.

3. Birthrates have been totally random for me. Sometimes hd too few, sometimes too many, but not a game changer given that in late game you need family people as governors / generals, instead of hiring new ones that can't use their influence points.

5. That is a bit broken. Might be different with larger more powerful nations but in my experience it was always down regardless how powerful I became.

6. ??? Event?

7. That kinda makes sense since its skirmishing casualties of the siege. It probably amplifies the moment you run out of supplies. Also, the enemy takes damage as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Killobyte View Post
    Just my compared feedback.

2. The Family tree needs a bit of work. I love the idea of not having a quazillion influence to spend like in Rome 2. it makes every point count, however, I saw in my multiple playthrough that the faction leader always needs to spent points when the others outside your family tree (governors, generals,etc) just stack up and eventually drops the loyalty of all.

3. Birthrates have been totally random for me. Sometimes hd too few, sometimes too many, but not a game changer given that in late game you need family people as governors / generals, instead of hiring new ones that can't use their influence points.

5. That is a bit broken. Might be different with larger more powerful nations but in my experience it was always down regardless how powerful I became.

6. ??? Event?

7. That kinda makes sense since its skirmishing casualties of the siege. It probably amplifies the moment you run out of supplies. Also, the enemy takes damage as well.

6. Its the enemy agents, they burn everything you have, every turn, castles an all!!! I dont recall a single moment in history when an agent burnt anything of note?