Thread: Great mod if I could fight a battle!

jodelofcourt's Avatar Libertus

Default Great mod if I could fight a battle!

This is for anyone who might be able to help me with CTDs when fighting large battles. I do not have steam ver but I am patched to 1.03. Also have two other mods in Kingdoms if that makes a difference. They work fine. Game loads nicely and I can play for several turns and even fight smaller siege and open field battles, its when I put a large stack against an AI large stack that it crashes. Sometimes it crashes when changing to battle screen and once it let me deploy and when I hit the battle button,wham! I love this unique mod and if anyone could give me some advice on what to do I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and good battling.

Default Re: Great mod if I could fight a battle!

In my experience it tends to crash when reinforcements are involved. None of the proposed fixes work and my stuff hasnt worked either.

Default Re: Great mod if I could fight a battle!

Kingdoms 1.05 Steam. I currently have the same issue. The campaign battles are crashing at the end of almost every battle loading screen. I would really love to play this mod but so far it has almost turned into an 'auto-resolve only' game. I hope Gigantus is able to find the cause of this issue.