Thread: Road to Independence - 12 Turn Per Year

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Road to Independence - 12 Turn Per Year

A few days ago I started a new campaign in ETW and this time I use ETF (I always use it) and Alwyn's mini diplomancy mod, but despite that I can barely play the game with only 2 turns per year.

So, I wonder if a mod exist for that purpose, if not then see this as a request.

I think 12 turns per year is balanced and that makes the Road to Independence scenario, especially the third chapter, more appealing to play.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

Default Re: Road to Independence - 12 Turn Per Year

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    A few days ago I started a new campaign in ETW and this time I use ETF (I always use it) and Alwyn's mini diplomancy mod, but despite that I can barely play the game with only 2 turns per year.

So, I wonder if a mod exist for that purpose, if not then see this as a request.

I think 12 turns per year is balanced and that makes the Road to Independence scenario, especially the third chapter, more appealing to play.
    I think 12 shifts are a huge exaggeration. It will get very easy with time when you take three or four territories. I edited all my Road to Independence campaigns for four shifts (as if it were four seasons). Playing two turns is very difficult and I agree with you,
    but I would not recommend 12. You can edit shifts easily with the ESF Editor by opening the Startpos file.