Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Total War - Updated with a Campaign Open BETA on Sep 23rd, 2023!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Star Wars Total War - Updated with a Campaign Open BETA on Sep 23rd, 2023!

Hello, Dagovax and I have decided to continue work on the Star Wars Total War mod for Rome: Total War- it's being ported to the Alexander Expansion due to it being required in order to have heroes like Darth Vader in the campaign.

There existed an old mod with three releases from 2008-2009- this version hadn't been updated since 2009 and used re-skinned Rome: Total War models of units. It only had infantry, but did however include Star Wars sound for blasters, a new UI, new loading screens based on the Prequel trilogy, Star Wars music from both the Prequel trilogy and the original trilogy. It had some custom battlemaps for the custom battles with a Star Wars theme, and it had good unit/unit_info cards.

It lacks a campaign map completely, it didn't have new banners, names for the factions, quotes and many animations were missing or lacking.

I decided to polish up the mod by adding the quotes, Star wars names, 2D art etc. However i also had a lot of SW Freedom Force models, and that's a modfriendly game from 2005- i sent these to Dagovax and he actually succeeded in getting the Imperial Storm Troopers into the mod and fully working with his Assault Infantry 1942 animation. He decided to also improve the lasers for the unit when implementing it. After this he has gotten an AT-AT into the mod with glitched animations, a Star Destroyer in it's full size (but it were removed as he thought it became too big and had problems working well in battles), he added Darth Vader as a general for the Empire in the custom battles- and using a Red Guard/Royal Guard bodyguard -it's the bodyguard of Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious, he is still to convert the mod to Alexander so the Darth Vader hero is not an actual hero unit just yet- and Palpatine is also going to be added to the Empire, finally Dagovax remade the Imperial Scouts/Speeders and added proper new models with their own unique sound from the movies and a good animation. He remade it's animation twice to make the unit faster. Also, he did create new banners for the Empire and the Rebel Alliance while doing this.

Last i heard today, after two days of silence, is that he has managed to do the hard work of adding new bones to the AT-AT- and he is now remaking the units animations. He said he did have some problems with the unit, but hopefully the new bones and animations will make the unit look good, or less glitchy when it walks. I had showed him the unglitched Medieval 2 version that is still watchable on an old video from 2013.

Here are some preview videos of the work being done to Star Wars Total War, originally created and published by
    SiskinEDGE, showing that with the new models Star Wars will look like Star Wars, with the new animations it will even further increase the Star Wars feeling in the battles and with the new sound the mod will be enhanced even further- showing that Dagovax is fully capable of finishing off a proper Star Wars Total War mod as the original creator probably had wanted it to be.

Unfortunately we need a mapper to create an actual map.

If anyone is interested we'd suggest to look at the Medieval 2 project for inspiration.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Remade Storm Trooper with new lasers:

AT-AT first attempt:

Darth Vader as a General with Red Guards Bodyguard:

Re-worked Imperial Scouts (Speeders) plus a big battle with all the new units as of this point:

Speeders Updated (increased Speed).

New AT-AT with fixed animation for it's legs.

Old MODDB page:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-total-war
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; February 10, 2020 at 11:54 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: Star Wars Total War

U N B E L I E V A B L E

Rome Total War mods are full of richness.

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Solon de Atenas View Post
    U N B E L I E V A B L E

Rome Total War mods are full of richness.

This project existed for Medieval II: Total War: Kingdoms, and was inspired by this RTW modification- it had a campaign map, two factions (Empire and Rebel Alliance), Spaceship battles (Ship battles for custom battle only, would work in Barbarian Invasion only for Rome), and land-battles with a mix of Infantry, Mechs and Spaceships in the campaign.

The campaign was one big mass of Space/land, land-battles would be battles fought on asteroids and consisting of both spaceships, infantry and mechs- like in 1942 with planes, infantry and tanks. It had custom animations for the AT-AT and other units, anims that made the spaceships move all the time while firing at each other, the campaign map cities were planets, all the systems of Star Wars were correctly placed out and implemented, generals were Spaceships like Star Destroyers/Rebel Cruisers, captains were fighters like the Tie Fighters or the X-Wings, diplomats were for the Empire the Imperial Shuttle (Vader's Transport) and the creator had planed to include two campaigns- one with the Original Trilogy and one with the Prequel Trilogy.

The mod were three months from release in september 2014 when in november the harddrive crashed and everything got erased. He had done a mistake and never saved any backups. Also, no one else had a copy and back then i didn't know of the WIP area of this forum and didn't know about the mod. I found the thread in 2015 when it was already gone. Otherwise i would have probably asked for a copy or advised a backup.

In any case, the pictures and videos are still there- as well as the creators plans.

Originally he thought that space would be water, spacebattles the ship-battles etc- but that didn't work well. And it's boring to autoresolve battles.. So in the end he changed his plans. Would be great if he would re-create the map for Rome Total War.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...Wars-Total-War

"Yeah that's planned for the second campaign, but I want to try and keep the campaign fairly accurate to the Star Wars canon, so no Clone Wars era units fighting alongside Rebellion units etc. The first campaign will begin at 0 ABY i.e immediately after the first death star has been destroyed.

For the Imperials, Tie Fighters on the campaign map represent regular fleets, Star Destroyers represent generals (Moffs) and Super Star Destroyers are given to important "hero" characters like Darth Vader:"

"Stormtroopers are unfinished, once they are done I will begin work on Snowtroopers. The roster for the Imperials is looking like this atm:

Ground troops:
    Stormtroopers
    Snowtroopers
    Sandtroopers
    Swamptroopers
    Scout-troopers

Heavy Mech:
    AT-AT
    AT-ST

Light Mech:
    74-Z Speeder Bikes
    Probe Droids

Hero Units
    Darth Vader

I'm beginning to flesh out ideas for tactics and how the game will play in general.

Heavy Mechs
    Strengths: Extremely high defence (almost impervious to regular blaster fire from troopers) and very strong blasters that can take down pretty much anything, including swathes of troops with one hit.
    Weaknesses: Very slow to move around the battlefield and very hard to manoeuvre (they take a long time to turn around). Slower rate of fire than troopers.

Light Mechs
    Strengths: Very fast and agile units that also pack a punch.
    Weaknesses: Low defence and low unit size means they are extremely vulnerable to massed blaster fire from troopers. Don't leave them in front of enemy lines, either flank or attack from the rear.

Troops
    The bread and butter of an army, these have various strengths and weaknesses depending on the unit. For example Stormtroopers have a very fast rate of fire and good defensive armor but low accuracy, while scout troopers will have very long range but lower defence."

"Originally, "space" was going to just be the sea re-textured to look like space, so all the spaceship models were representing ships. However this caused a number of critical problems that I was unable to solve, so I had to turn the entire map into land. I think this is actually better, for the following reason.

Having space as sea would mean that the majority of your battles would just be tedious auto-resolve sea battles. If the entire area is considered land then you can have proper open-field battles in the depths of space, instead of just "siege" battles when taking planets. I don't actually mean physical space battles. Any battle between armies in space will be played out on a map that will be re-done to look like it is taking place on a large asteroid in an asteroid field. Space battles would be nice but I can't see a way to do them for now. It's not a priority anyway.

So now, those Star Destroyer models represent Generals and the TIE-fighter represents a regular army stack. Star Destroyers have the advantage of being able to move much faster than TIE-fighters on the map, and since the map is so large, being able to explore and conquer the galaxy at a quicker rate is a very valuable asset. You can only construct Star Destroyers on very industrialised planets, and they are very expensive.

As already mentioned, Darth Vader and a few other high-ranking Moffs will be a Super Star Destroyer on the map. I will have to do some research but I think the Imperials had at least 2 or 3 of these capital ships.

Agents will take various forms. For example the Spy agent for the Imperials will be a Lambda-class Imperial shuttle on the map.

One of the critical points of the campaign will be the 2nd Death Star. I'm not sure how it will be represented yet, but it will either be a "settlement" or a General that can't move into settlements and can only move around space. The campaign begins at exactly 0 ABY (immediately after the first death star has been destroyed). The rebels will be scattered around the galaxy on planets like Hoth and Dantooine. The Imperials will have far greater manpower but also a far greater challenge.

If you play as the Rebel Alliance, your aim is to essentially find and destroy the Death Star and in the process kill Emperor Palpatine. As the Imperials, you will need to take revenge for the destruction of the first Death Star and locate and eradicate the rebels. This will probably be the Short Campaign. The Long Campaign will probably be open-ended quest for galaxy domination, either as the Imperials or the Rebels.

There will be 9 different types of planets:

1. Gas planet
    2. Ice/snow planet
    3. Desert planet
    4. Metropolis planet
    5. Forest planet
    6. Mining planet
    7. Grassland planet
    8. Ocean planet
    9. Volcanic planet

Some of these will be very commonly found, like Forest and Grassland planets, while others will be much rarer, for instance Metropolis and Volcanic planets. Planets can not be upgraded into different planets obviously. Each will offer distinct advantages, resources, buildings, and units. Snow troopers can only be trained on icey planets like Rhen Var or Hoth for example. Or another example, if you want to to start harvesting Tibanna gas, then you better go and find a gas planet (like Bespin or Tund) and conquer it. Rare planets will be strategically important, and exploration is key if you want to find them."

I'm not entirely sure what limits exists in RTW that do not exist in Medieval2 but the plan is to try and make it like in the plans laid out here. But there exists no map.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Dagovax Sirrianus posted this video of a big battle with his new Empire (still a WIP) against the old Rebel Alliance units- now with an added Tie Fighter using the 1942 JET fighter animation, new Tie Fighter sound and green lasers!

- The Havamal

Sadly I don't mod Rome TW so I can't offer any assistance but the work you guys are doing here is awesome. That is surely already the best star wars battle ever in a total war game!

Quote Originally Posted by Bu11seye00 View Post
    Sadly I don't mod Rome TW so I can't offer any assistance but the work you guys are doing here is awesome. That is surely already the best star wars battle ever in a total war game!
    Thank you, it's appreciated. Dagovax is doing some epic overhauling of this old mod. RTW modding is pretty similar to Medieval 2, but it's true that there are slight differences- and especially when it comes to the map if you used Geomod for modding the Medieval 2 map. I tried using two programs for Rome but neither worked when trying to load mods. And i myself cannot edit maps through Gimp, and doesn't have photoshop.

Btw man, if you ever remake your Med2 map that would open up for a port to Medieval 2 in the future. Models are easily ported between RTW and Med2- animations possibly. In any case- we had a map and some art in Warcraft and one year and a month later a beta were released. You see the models used for this mod could be used in Med2 as well. They are of pretty good quality. Of course Star Wars has the issue of needing cool animations, projectiles and such- but i believe whenever the RTW mod is finished a port would be easy, but it would be lacking a map. With a map however it would just need some modders to implement stuff on it.

Your planet-models for cities etc. We do want a map for this project here as well- but pretty much the reason we aren't working on Med2 is 1. No map, and 2. Dagovax only works with Rome as he doesn't own Med2.

But there are other Medieval 2 modders willing to work on a SW project should a map exist.

Edit: User Horsa wrote in january 2018 in your old thread that he has an unfinished map by the way, but his one demand to finnish it was that he needed strat-models for cities, generals, and agents- he would like to do an auto-resolve only SW mod to gain back interest. This RTW mod would then open up for real-time-battels.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; February 12, 2020 at 05:44 AM.

- The Havamal

I only work on RTW, but I can help with the map. I have no problem with that. If you know how is working RTW mapping, you just need to tell me the instructions and I will build it.

Regards

I only work on RTW, but I can help with the map. I have no problem with that. If you know how is working RTW mapping, you just need to tell me the instructions and I will build it.

Regards
    The idea would be to make a map similar to this if possible- but for RTW instead of for Med2 Kingsdoms, so certain limits will probably interfere with certain things.

In my knowledge the map didn't use any water, but instead used one giant space-landmass. In the Med2 mod battles in "space" would be fought on asteroids suitable for both land troops, walkers and spaceships- and siege battles would be planet-battles. I do like this idea, but Dagovax also voiced a different idea of having the land-battles be planet-battles in the entire region of the planet- and not just the cities. It would also be cool, and would make battles less of the same.

So in essence, try to make a map like in the video- but have the land battles be based on the planet where they are fought. A desert planet would be a desert battlefield in it's entire region, a swamp planet a swamp-battlefield- and then cities would probably be similar to the land-battles. Dagovax is able to create custom cities but he is busy doing that in Total War: 1942 currently. In the future maybe that could be done when 1942 is completed (only settlements and features left).

He told me a map would be a priority after he is 100% done with 1942, but if somone else- like you -is willing to make one then of course that would speed up the creation of a campaign. Custom cities would still need to wait, but at least planet-cities on the map could be done pretty fast if a map exists.

Currently Dagovax is focusing on remaking the old units of the Empire, and add new units to it- he wrote today after some days away that he is working on an immobile thing in Space that will be able to blast units on the battlefield in a gigantic blast. There will only be one such unit in their arsenal.

Edit: I believe that Bullseye00 managed to add stars to the Med2 map using placed out resources or something. Not entirely sure, but i think a similar feature would work in RTW as the games are very similar.

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; February 19, 2020 at 08:27 PM.

- The Havamal

It would be nice to have the Star Wars MIITW mod files to begin with this. Can you send to me., please?

It would be nice to have the Star Wars MIITW mod files to begin with this. Can you send to me., please?
    Unfortunately they do not exist. The entire thing needs to be remade from scratch.

- The Havamal

Ok, I understand.

I was thinking about how to do it (and assuming that I understood what you said) this is my idea:

1. Landmass will be the normal space divided in groups of planets systems (regions). The texture of this landmass will be as we saw on the videos: stars and black space. The cities strat models I think that should be planets systems instead of single planets. Player have to assume that you are landing in the main planet even when you see a big star and a group of them. Every city level should have different strat model (representing different planet system with two stars, or more or less planets). But you can´t upgrade the city... The population of every city must represent millions or billions.

2. Sea it could be deep space or empty space (between the branch of the galaxy). The texture will be completely black. Only the biggest spacecraft can travel throug it and they can carry minor spacecraft which is for travel around nearest space only.

What do you think?

By the way, in RTW engine I don´t see the way to pretend death star destroy a planet. The rest of the things I belive that are possible. I don´t know the map of star wars galaxy where to get the information to build the RTW map. Can you help me with this?

=)

Ok, I understand.

I was thinking about how to do it (and assuming that I understood what you said) this is my idea:

1. Landmass will be the normal space divided in groups of planets systems (regions). The texture of this landmass will be as we saw on the videos: stars and black space. The cities strat models I think that should be planets systems instead of single planets. Player have to assume that you are landing in the main planet even when you see a big star and a group of them. Every city level should have different strat model (representing different planet system with two stars, or more or less planets). But you can´t upgrade the city... The population of every city must represent millions or billions.

2. Sea it could be deep space or empty space (between the branch of the galaxy). The texture will be completely black. Only the biggest spacecraft can travel throug it and they can carry minor spacecraft which is for travel around nearest space only.

What do you think?

By the way, in RTW engine I don´t see the way to pretend death star destroy a planet. The rest of the things I belive that are possible. I don´t know the map of star wars galaxy where to get the information to build the RTW map. Can you help me with this?

=)
    Yeah.

About 1:

Exactly, and as you write the ability to upgrade cities would need to be de-activated as we can't have planets upgrading to different planets, or planetary systems changing into different planetary systems.

About 2:

It would probably be better to skip water entirely as we are going to have even the biggest spaceships in the battles- like the Star Destroyers and the Death Star itself. So having ships on water would remove these units from the real-time battles which would suck. Instead it would be better to have everything be land as both spaceships, mechs and troopers will be fighting in the same battles. One could probably make the sky black in non-city battles.

As for the Death Star, the Star Destroyers etc- they won't be movie-size but they will still be huge. The Star Destroyer on the picture below will be reduced in size, and will get unique anims.

Dagovax Sirrianus sent me this link today:

"He has since completed the AT-ST walkers seen in SW Episode 6, and they do have awesome looking animations- the Galactic Empire also have the Death Star from Episode 4 complete with unique sound and a unique beam. It can also move which is pretty cool. The beam of the Death Star might not be as powerful as in lore, but it's still able to handle an entire army of infantry easily on it's own.

Projectiles are limited as for their power in Rome Total War but i'd say it's pretty impressive. Dagovax has once again done the impossible for Rome: Total War.

While the Galactic Empire isn't finished, Dagovax has started to work some on the Rebel Alliance now- completing the Millenium Falcon as seen in this video- he also wrote that their frst infantry unit- the Marksman -is finished as well."

Btw, you could join us on Facebook if you'd like- we are developing Total War: 1942 there and also discussing SWTW stuff there. It's mostly me and Dagovax, but his friend and 1942 team-member Saloth-Sar (who made the map for 1942, and lots of the gameplay) is also on-board despite being busy with real-life.

Edit:

Bullseye00 who posted in this thread above, was the creator of the project for Medieval 2: Total War: Kingdoms- he made that map in the video- and everything else in those videos/pics of the Med2 mod. I believe if you wonder how he made the map, you could ask him for advice- i know he made it for Med2 but he must have had a map to go from when he created it. He had also given the cities the correct coordinates between them and such. Yeah- he would be able to answer everything about the map he made for Med2.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; February 21, 2020 at 06:39 PM.

- The Havamal

"Dagovax Sirrianus, one of the main creators of the RTW: Barbarian Invasion mod "Total War: 1942", and the creator of Israel: Total War and Holland: Total War- has now implemented new laser animations and a new Star Wars Storm Trooper model to the Star Wars Total War mod from 2009.

He didn't even know this mod existed, but i sent him the link to this page and gave him the idea. Our plan is to make this a mod for RTW: Alexander- as only the Alexander expansion allows heroes like Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker.

The plan is to have it be a custom battle release at first, due to the heavy amount of work required to make an entire campaign with a galactic map from scratch (I do know that it is possible, the Medieval 2: Kingdoms mod "Star Wars: Total War" from 2014 had a campaign map in which the space was actually the water, spaceships the ships, and in which cities got replaced with planets - so siege battles was land battles in the mod. But unfortunately the creators harddrive broke and all his work got deleted which is the reason the mod died.) but if enough interest can be gathered that would be a cool thing.

The plan however is to simply replace the models of the Empire and the Rebels for now, and add new cool animations, fix the UI, quotes, names and symbols. Pretty much polish up the mod and make two factions with good models.

Possible factions later could be the Republic and the Trade Federation. As we have enough material to replace droids and such from the Prequel trilogy as well. But as of right now the focus is the Rebel Alliance and the Empire.

It's unclear if the project will really take off but i've provided Dagovax with stuff from the 2005 game Freedom Force that actually could easily be converted to RTW. So the Storm Trooper here is a converted Freedom Force model. Yeah they are detailed, but they are converted to Freedom Force- by other modders that allowed anyone to download- and now we have tried using the Storm Trooper in Rome and it worked fine."

"The Star Destroyer on the picture will be re-sized and made smaller, due to problems with using it in this state. It's so high up in the air that you could only see it from a mountain. As such it will be made smaller to work better in the mod, but i still liked the picture."

"Dagovax have added the Grand Admirals and Commanders of the Galactic Empire."

"Just a picture of the AT-AT Mech unit. The second or third unit that Dagovax implemented to the mod. He remade the animations and added new bones to the model."

"As Emperor Palpatine got the Red Guards/Royal Guards, we decided to add elite Storm Trooper Commanders as a bodyguard for Lord Vader."

"The most recent unit added to the Galactic Empire- Emperor Palpatine himself, using a bodyguard of Red Guards as well as his red lightsaber as his weapon."

"The Imperial Scouts, or"Speeders"- Dagovax remade their animation speed twice, added a new blaster sound, sound for their vehicles,new blaster effects etc."

"The first fully working spaceship added to the mod- the Imperial Tie Fighters. They are using new green laser effects, the 1942 JET-animations and new sound."

"The AT-ST Mech in use by the Galactic Empire, complete with new sound and laser effects.

- The animations are the elephant-animations, so they aren't new- but man do they look awesome when they move!"

"The Death Star 1 from Episode IV (4) "A New Hope" has been implemented with new sound, a new blast etc.

It's very over powered which is the point, but it can be taken down if it is facing enough enemy X-wings or other spaceships."

"The first unit of the Rebel Alliance is the Millennium Falcon."

"The Rebel Alliance first infantry unit is the Marksmen- women with sniper rifles.

Currently they are like any other infantry, but we are thinking about adding the sniper animations from 1942 to this unit- it would make them much better on the battlefield."

"The Rebel Troopers have been added as the regular infantry of the Rebel Alliance- they are the same as the Rebels in Episode IV (4).

The Rebel Alliances answer to the Imperial Storm Troopers."

"The last unit worked on by Dagovax Sirrianus, the X-Wings of the Rebel Alliance- they still do not have a unit card just like the Imperial Star Destroyers, and this unit were also lacking a name.

However it is fully functional in battle!"

The Tie Fighter/AT-ST had been imported from Empire at War due to Dagovax being unable to convert the Freedom Force models of these units. But he has managed to implement an old importer of NIF-files to his 3DSMAX modelling program and is now able to convert the FF models of the Tie Fighters and the AT-ST's- this still means he'd need to re-rig the FF models. So he will have rigged four models for the result of two.

Here is the WIP screenshot of the future version of the Tie Fighter:

And some additional pictures of his changes to the vanilla campaign map, and the plan is to remake it entirely- but he is just trying stuff on the old currently:

The inspiration for the map:

http://www.swgalaxymap.com/?fbclid=I...V1njPH9rSg0VhQ

- The Havamal

"Due to not being able to convert the spaceships and a few of the mechs from the Freedom Force package, Dagovax had no choice but to use older versions of the AT-ST and the Tie Fighters- but a few days ago he managed to install an old NIF-importer (models in Freedom Force are in NIF-format) and hence became able to import the superior Tie Fighters and AT-ST models.

He had by this point already rigged and implemented the two older models, and the Tie has now been replaced with the second Tie Fighter that he rigged- which is much superior in quality to the first one. The AT-ST, while being of higher polygon quality- looked slightly different from the old one.

Due to this situation we have decided to keep both until Dagovax will run out of mount-slots- spaceships and mechs are mounts. And there is a limit of 200 units in Rome: Total War, the limit on mounts being about 50-99 (i can't remember)- when we need the slot he will remove the older one.

Which one is better?"

"The higher quality Tie Fighter that has replaced the older less detailed one."

"The Galactic Empire now has Tie Bombers dropping green laser bombs on the enemy.

Dagovax have made the new projectile, and added unique sound to the model."

"The Tie Interceptor is the superior fighter spaceship of the Galactic Empire. Better than the Tie Fighters, and slightly bigger in size.

Dagovax have added unique sound to the model as well. I haven't tried it out in battle yet.

The Star Destroyer have also been re-sized and made smaller. It's now closer to the ground! But the texture is somewhat off and according to Dagovax it isn't finished- so i'll wait with showing that unit off."

- The Havamal

I need some time to begin with the new map but I´m reading you step by step.

I need some time to begin with the new map but I´m reading you step by step.
    Dagovax have already done the work previewed on the picture. If you wish to do the map you'd need to contact him so you both won't do separate work on a map.

The map is currently like on the third picture, it's the Alexander map with black terrain and some asteroids etc.

It's far from a Star Wars Galaxy map- all development is on facebook. As me and Dagovax (and Saloth-Sar from time to time) discuss in a conversation about Total War: 1942. We have two discussions, one is named "1942 Development", and the other "Dagovax Sirrianus"- Because Dagovax can make a map but he is also busy with models, animations and sound.

I'm mostly being the poster-guy currently posting news about the mod here and on MODDB. But i will most likely be more active whenever a map exists. Dagovax is doing unit_cards, implementation of his models etc- so i'm kind of obsolete as he does it all. I will need to wait on the gameplay to be able to do something. Most likely i will do the text-work soon though in certain files- but Dagovax is also writing unit descriptions so i don't really have to do much at this stage.

- The Havamal

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    the captain now

Good luck with the project!
    Or... maybe it's a matter of force rather than luck...
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; February 29, 2020 at 04:09 PM.

Hello all, since the last preview Dagovax have re-sized the Star Destroyer into a big one again- while keeping it closer to the ground and this time without using the Jet animations from 1942 that made it circle around in circles.

Also, the map has been improved by him as well and is now custom with a basic layout of the Star Wars galaxy map. It still will need more settlements (to be planets) and also i'm not sure what to do with those roads, if it's even possible to remove them- in Med2 i believe they were either removed or made to have the same texture as the terrain. The map is starting to resemble something at least:

I'm going to record a video of the latest version soon.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; March 05, 2020 at 11:36 PM.

- The Havamal

I have recently uploaded two gameplay videos of the most recent version of Star Wars: Total War when it comes to the units.

- The Havamal

I found this... Maybe is useful to the interface. Maybe you guys have something similar or better. I don´t know which game/mod is belonged by, but here it go...

(Attached on TGA format with alpha channel)

Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast