Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Total War

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Star Wars Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Solon de Atenas View Post
    I found this... Maybe is useful to the interface. Maybe you guys have something similar or better. I donīt know which game/mod is belonged by, but here it go...

(Attached on TGA format with alpha channel)

Thanks man, I sent this to Dagovax yesterday as soon as I saw it. By the way, he has created a Discord now for anyone to join. It's for both Total War: 1942 and Star Wars: Total War- join it if you want to join the development. You'd need to combine your work with his so you don't end up doing the same work. He is pretty good at doing everything by himself otherwise hehe.

He also recently uploaded a video with his recently released new unit- the Wookiees! They are going to be mercs in the mod.

https://discordapp.com/invite/JQHShny
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; March 11, 2020 at 04:12 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

I will join to that discrod soon. I wrote him on Mod DB but I didnīt get any response. Donīt worry about that, Iīm too busy with my own project but I will help when I will see the chance.

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

I will join to that discrod soon. I wrote him on Mod DB but I didnīt get any response. Donīt worry about that, Iīm too busy with my own project but I will help when I will see the chance.
    Cool. Yeah, but he is very much the type of guy who does it all by himself.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Me too.

Hello, any news about the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafthero View Post
    Hello, any news about the mod?
    Dagovax have not been active on Facebook since starting his Discord server. And while he has been aiding the creator of another RTW mod there, i haven't seen any activity on any of the two mods we were working on.

- The Havamal

The news are that due to the corona-virus or Covid-19 Dagovax is busy working at home. So he doesn't have time to mod because of the virus. Sucks- means the Star Wars mod is on hiatus until further notice.

- The Havamal

If you really want to help with the map then I can send you the latest version of the mod that i got three days ago or so.

Dagovax Sirrianus will first finish Total War: 1942 that still needs all the custom settlements made. He is currently finishing off the generic settlements of the Italian Empire- only the city left. I believe after that he has finished the German and Italian generic settlements that are also in use by Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Vichy France and Finland. - So pretty much all the Western Axis Powers will have custom cities.

Then i believe he will start working on the Soviet Union's custom settlements.

He sent me the latest version of Star Wars: Total War so that i could send it to you in-case you'd like to finish the map. It's based on Star Wars Galaxy but only has two cities currently. The strat-model planet in use by the Coruscant-settlement could be used as a placeholder for all the settlements/planets on the map.

He will probably make unique ones later. I don't have Photoshop myself and cannot do mapping without a tool like Geomod.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- The Havamal

Ok

I will try to make a map for Stars Wars TW. Send to me the files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12