Thread: Granaries

Default Granaries

Hi, I'm loving this mod, it really refreshed the TW series for me - keep up the good work everyone! In the meantime I need help from the community to figure out the purpose of granaries. When reading the description it sounds like the point of granaries is to alleviate the food deficit during winter, however the modifier indicates it actually consumes food, in return for income from agro, growth and replenishment rate. Is it actually functioning as intended, or has my save become messed up? If it is - what is the logic behind it, since its not helping remove that -25% income and public order hit during food shortage.

Default Re: Granaries

AFAIK it provies supplies for armies (whole year, but most importantly in winter). This, in turn will decrease the ammount of devastation brought onto the land by passsing/squatting armies, which won't eat everything like locust.

Do armies actually consume food? I don't have the army supply submod installed, so perhaps that could be why I cant seem to find any trace of food consumption. Still, the description of granaries make it sound like they should consume excess food during harvest and pump it back into the province during winter months...

Hmm, wrote that from memory. Could be wrong.