Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Member Awards - Winners Revealed!

Default Re: 2019 Member Awards - Winners Revealed!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Thanks and congratulations from me too.

Flinn's Avatar Hasta el Bunga Bunga siempre!
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Gaming Director Praefect

Blog Entries

Here I am!

On behalf of the Member Awards Committee, thanks everybody for the nice rep messages and also my personal thanks for all the nice PMs I received... I'm a lazy dude y'all know it, so I'm not going to reply

Jokes aside, once again thanks to everybody who bothered to participate and a very special thanks goes to all those who have been nominated or awarded.. as I said many times TWC is a community where everybody contributes in their own fashion, so even a nomination is a recognition IMO and in any case there's always the next year (IIRC I got nominated for 3 years in a row before I actually won something).

As I'm here, if anyone has a new category to propose (or any amendment/expansion to those already existing) please feel free to either post here below about or to send me a PM!

a big big hug to all of you (not to Hader, though )
    Last edited by Flinn; February 11, 2020 at 07:56 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid of the Imperial House of Hader

Arriving late at the congratulation party... There wwas a lot of great choices for sure and and a "Very Well Done" to all that came on top! To those that didn't manage it, well, good luck next time... or do like Derc and give huge bribes right at start! It help! Thinking about it, Derc, your check didn't bounce; nice of you! As for the others who asked favors from me, know that I'm still waiting for those transfers (hoping you still remember my FayFal i.d. cause some tough guys will come to your door by the end of next week!)...

On a more serious note, I honestly feel lucky to be among such a community! To the "losers", it's noting but a contest where we're all forced to make a selection. Don't fret on the end result 'cause, in the end, you still were among a cast of excellent peoples! Cheers on all the nominees!
    Last edited by JB2C; February 14, 2020 at 01:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12