Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kremlin Confirms Akar Being Considered For Future President Position After Putin Steps Down

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kremlin Confirms Akar Being Considered For Future President Position After Putin Steps Down

While I won't deny that I am personally responsible for the inclusion of semi-automatic rifles in every police cruiser since the North Hollywood incident I do think it's important to point out your role in the 1986 FBI shootout in Miami, Florida that lead to the death of two FBI agents and wounding of six others as well as two of your accomplices (Messrs William Matix and Michael Platt). While I may have been responsible for the transition towards body armor and rifles in squad cars I don't think it's fair to dismiss your roll in the U.S police force's adoption of the .40 SW and 9mm parabellum. While I may have escaped justice in 1997 I don't think it's fair to bring up the past in this fashion. Please delete your post and turn yourself in to the proper authorities.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Kremlin Confirms Akar Being Considered For Future President Position After Putin Steps Down

Oh, whatever! Those pigs should be thanking me that they're using semi-automatic pistols instead of old standard issue revolvers, a relic of the past and...I MEAN...I have no idea what you're talking about, Akar. And we should stop these kinds of baseless rumors while we're at it, seeing how your rise to power over the Kremlin could be compromised by the completely untrue and totally fabricated story of how you were responsible for the half of the murders and bodies of teenage boys discovered in the crawl space of "the Killer Clown" John Wayne Gacy's Illinois ranch house during the 1970s. Those are by far the most repulsive rumors about you as is the idea that some anonymous source could have a batch of Polaroids ready for release to the media showing you standing together with John Wayne Gacy in the front yard enjoying mint juleps.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Default Kremlin Denies Akar Being Considered For Future President Position As New Allegations Of Shocking Crimes Come To Light Before Putin Steps Down

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kremlin Denies Akar Being Considered For Future President Position As New Allegations Of Shocking Crimes Come To Light Before Putin Steps Down

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    Thanks Cookiegod, I fully agree
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY CRAWL SPACE

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12