Thread: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

Totally normal country here, folks:

Mind you, this is also a country that gives QE-infinity to large firms, and allows bankrupt firms to continue trading, and yet fights tooth and nail with each other just to give each citizen $800.

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    Bigger question that should be asked is why there are so many Bat Eaters in Anglo America and Anglo Australia & the UK?
    Serious question:
    Have you eaten bat?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Serious question:
    Have you eaten bat?
    Sadly, i have not tried this popular anglo american delicacy. Given it is now all the rage in Anglo America, Anglo UK and Anglo Australia, by the rising number of bat meat aficionados:

Already, American hospitals are under strain as Bat meat addicts in Anglo America put the capitalist run health system under strain.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

EDIT: Basically, you could all be enjoying Christmas with your families and loved ones if you had listened to China and taken on Chinese instructions on how to beat the virus...as opposed to smoking QAnon crap.
    Assuming a I'm a protester in Hong Kong a Uighur or in support of Independence for Tibet. No doubt that Trump drove the US down the crazy train but at the same time I am rather not ready to roll my sleeve up for either vaccination produced by China or Russia because you know I rather dislike being as to relay on trust us you don't need to see the data.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Assuming a I'm a protester in Hong Kong a Uighur or in support of Independence for Tibet. No doubt that Trump drove the US down the crazy train but at the same time I am rather not ready to roll my sleeve up for either vaccination produced by China or Russia because you know I rather dislike being as to relay on trust us you don't need to see the data.
    Nah, better to rely on America made vaccines which were rushed through trials and approval and only tested on healthy young adults so we don't know the impact on immunocompromised patients nor the elderly, not to mention mRNA vaccines are as yet new and not yet proven.

Still, it sure is funny how the Shining City on the Hill only gives antibody treatment to the Washington Elite and the first ones to get the vaccine are the 1%er political class like Biden and Pence whilst poor americans are forced to survive street fights in american cities and race riots.

EDIT:
    This pandemic is historic- akin to the aftermath of WW2 where the pandemic has devastated economies and resulted in China as the clear economic winner:
    HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - China’s speedy recovery from the pandemic will get harder for the world to take in 2021. Rapid containment of Covid-19 after it emerged in Wuhan let President Xi Jinping restart factories quickly, helping companies seize record export market share. With the renminbi strong, a resurgence of overseas M&A will come next. Struggling governments, especially in the developing world, will find China’s cash difficult to resist.

That’s why Europeans and Americans may find China’s recent trade performance galling. By July, China’s share of global exports reached a record 14%, a share not enjoyed by any country since the United States in 1981. Exports by value expanded 3% year-on-year that month to $158 billion, even as rich-country exports shrank 7%. In short, overseas demand did far more to support China’s recovery than the other way around.

There might be another irritant in the offing. The yuan rallied over 6% against the dollar in 2020, positioning China Inc to restart overseas dealmaking, which dropped after foreign governments began blocking transactions and Beijing grew concerned about overstretched balance sheets.
    For politicians who were trying to contain China before Covid-19 wrecked their economies, watching it snap up distressed assets may be a bitter pill to swallow. They might have to choke it down anyway.
    Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN28W069
    Last edited by Exarch; December 22, 2020 at 03:16 PM.

Mind you, this is also a country that gives QE-infinity to large firms, and allows bankrupt firms to continue trading, and yet fights tooth and nail with each other just to give each citizen $800.
    $600.

"You know… the thing" - President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., vaguely alluding to the Declaration of Independence

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skh1 View Post
    $600.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The United States badly needs a Revolution

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Nah, better to rely on America made vaccines which were rushed through trials and approval and only tested on healthy young adults so we don't know the impact on immunocompromised patients nor the elderly, not to mention mRNA vaccines are as yet new and not yet proven.
    Umm nobody knows the results on the young or those with immunodeficiency because nobody tests on those populations. Not the USA not Europe not China well maybe Uighurs... China trial were rushed or Russia - everyone's were. Difference is at least the Western ones are publishing data.

Nice a stronger Yuan I am all for that lets hope it just keeps going higher.

Still, it sure is funny how the Shining City on the Hill only gives antibody treatment to the Washington Elite and the first ones to get the vaccine are the 1%er political class like Biden and Pence whilst poor americans are forced to survive street fights in american cities and race riots.
    Fever dreams much. Of course some prominent people will get them you know to deal with the anti vax nut jobs. But last I checked first round is health care workers and nursing home types.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Umm nobody knows the results on the young or those with immunodeficiency because nobody tests on those populations.
    lol you are wrong, so very, very wrong but i shall be generous given the unfortunate circumstances of your country.

Vaccines not only have to be shown to be effective but also proven to be safe especially for the most vulnerable in the population eg the elderly and the immunocompromised. The Pfizer study only tested on young and fit adults-no wonder they can claim a success rate of over 90%.

The UK AstraZeneca study however is going to test on immunocompromised to see if they can be inoculated against COVID as well.

Not the USA not Europe not China well maybe Uighurs... China trial were rushed or Russia - everyone's were. Difference is at least the Western ones are publishing data.
    This is the problem with american anglo propaganda: it makes people believe all sorts of demented fairy tales. Chinese were trialling vaccines since the outbreak in Wuhan, just how rushed do you suppose Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are? Otherwise known as the american vaccines?

Secondly, mRNA vaccines could have other side effects we don't yet know, it's a new type of vaccine, never been used before as opposed to traditional attenuated vaccines.

Nice a stronger Yuan I am all for that lets hope it just keeps going higher.
    I hope so as well too, especially since there's no let up on demand for Chinese goods

Most of that demand going into the Yuan are US race traitor investment funds looking for safe havens away from the USD.

Fever dreams much. Of course some prominent people will get them you know to deal with the anti vax nut jobs. But last I checked first round is health care workers and nursing home types.
    Health care workers like Joe Biden and Mike Pence sure are essential, but anyway, you have at least 70mln Covidiots who are not going to take the vaccine, wear a face mask and even potentially rebel once sleepy joe is sworn in.

Herd immunity will not work, and there are long term effects we don't yet fullyknow and are only now discovering such as young people having strokes. If your government actually cared for the people rather than giving the pittance of $600 to make up for the lost businesses and livelihoods for the american people, you wouldn't have calls for Revolution in the US.

lol you are wrong, so very, very wrong but i shall be generous given the unfortunate circumstances of your country.

Vaccines not only have to be shown to be effective but also proven to be safe especially for the most vulnerable in the population eg the elderly and the immunocompromised. The Pfizer study only tested on young and fit adults-no wonder they can claim a success rate of over 90%.

The UK AstraZeneca study however is going to test on immunocompromised to see if they can be inoculated against COVID as well.
    Is going to so more or less validating what I pointed out. Stage three trials when well done always walk backwards. No body is bloody well going to start with people who are super high risk. In this where everyone was rushing to finish even more so. Not kids, Not pregnant women. Not immunity compromised. It would be unethical.

This is the problem with american anglo propaganda: it makes people believe all sorts of demented fairy tales. Chinese were trialling vaccines since the outbreak in Wuhan, just how rushed do you suppose Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are? Otherwise known as the american vaccines?

Herd immunity will not work, and there are long term effects we don't yet fullyknow and are only now discovering such as young people having strokes. If your government actually cared for the people rather than giving the pittance of $600 to make up for the lost businesses and livelihoods for the american people, you wouldn't have calls for Revolution in the US.
    Good thing Trump got voted out of office. Seeing has I never voted for a republican ever not sure I like you saying my government - not the one I picked.

Secondly, mRNA vaccines could have other side effects we don't yet know, it's a new type of vaccine, never been used before as opposed to traditional attenuated vaccines.
    On China maybe but that have not published crap on them. Anything could have side effects. The funny thing is if China had knocked out the mRNA vaccine you crowing about it.

Most of that demand going into the Yuan are US race traitor investment funds looking for safe havens away from the USD.
    Hmm the fact the 10 year T note is effectively free money does contradict that. 3 month T- Bill .08%. Last I checked the China equivalent is 3.0+% means China has to pay to get the Yaun bought.

Health care workers like Joe Biden and Mike Pence sure are essential, but anyway, you have at least 70mln Covidiots who are not going to take the vaccine, wear a face mask and even potentially rebel once sleepy joe is sworn in.
    On the last its rather to much work its easier to sit on the couch and watch Fox. You want a free country you got put up with fools. Again a public display is intended to create trust there is a reason Salk's first injections included his whole family.
    Last edited by alhoon; December 24, 2020 at 03:36 AM. Reason: off topic part removed

Indefinitely Banned

Hmm the fact the 10 year T note is effectively free money does contradict that. 3 month T- Bill .08%. Last I checked the China equivalent is 3.0+% means China has to pay to get the Yaun bought.
    Really?
    Guess you haven't heard that white western race traitors are paying China to invest in Chinese debt:
    China is cashing in on fears that the West's faltering economic recovery will keep interest rates near record lows for a long time.The Chinese government issued debt at a negative interest rate for the first time on Wednesday in a bond sale that attracted significant investor interest, according to Deutsche Bank (DB), one of the banks that helped arrange the transaction.
    Faced with ever lower interest rates at home, European investors snapped up the bulk of the debt as they seek to gain exposure to the only major global economy expected to grow this year.
    The Chinese sale, which attracted final orders of about €16 billion ($18.9 billion) for the €4 billion ($4.7 billion) worth of bonds on offer, included 5-year debt priced with a yield of minus 0.152%. China also sold 10-year and 15-year bonds with yields below 1%.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/19/e...ond/index.html

Little by little, coronavirus has ushered in a world where the white anglo finds his power weakening and thus turns to tyranny and murder to stay in power.

On the last its rather to much work its easier to sit on the couch and watch Fox. You want a free country you got put up with fools. Again a public display is intended to create trust there is a reason Salk's first injections included his whole family.
    Coronavirus is a test, you could say it is a test from the christian god or allah or the magical pink unicorn, but it is a test on social cohesion and governance and the anglo led West has failed on all accounts.

Increasingly, western governments are waking up to the fact that following anglo leadership will only lead to ruin.

We are on the verge of the holidays and Americans are committed to continue traveling and spreading this virus around:
    Despite warnings, as many as 84.5 million Americans expected to travel for holidays
    Source: https://www.fox13now.com/news/corona...-for-christmas

Not to mention, most americans probably won't even get that 2nd booster shot needed to confirm immunity:

Second shot no-shows could undermine COVID-19 vaccination efforts
    Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...rmine-efforts/

In fact, those no shows could even result in vaccine resistant strains or even more infectious strains like the anglo british strain.
    Last edited by alhoon; December 24, 2020 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Continuity / off topic / hard-to-read parts edited

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Please remain on topic, which doesn't include who has the biggest supercomputer and remember to not post in huge size for no reason. Emphasis can be given with bold and underline. Using size excessively for emphasis is considered a form of "hard-to-read" post.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Spoil sport Alhoon. Come on I add SC thing as a fun tag line but the new Japanese one was used in research for COVID I was not technically off topic (last I checked it running fast to knock out potential treatment candidates - so nobody wasted time on them if thay had a low probability of doing anything and used for modeling early on the dynamics of how the virus was spread).
    Last edited by conon394; December 24, 2020 at 06:38 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

How a string of failures by the British government helped Covid-19 to mutate
    Source: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...mutation-occur

Given the mass transmission of COVID can be ascribed to predominantly Anglo nations (the US, UK, Australia) such that mutation of COVID in the UK has created a far more dangerous and infectious version of the disease, can we now call this the Anglo Virus?

I'll also settle for Trump virus as well.

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...mutation-occur

Given the mass transmission of COVID can be ascribed to predominantly Anglo nations (the US, UK, Australia) such that mutation of COVID in the UK has created a far more dangerous and infectious version of the disease, can we now call this the Anglo Virus?

I'll also settle for Trump virus as well.
    Sure, if you want people to call you an idiot. Much like anyone who called it the "China virus" is an idiot. Go ahead. Call it what you want, you have freedom to label things as you see fit. That is a right you have here.

Oh and welcome back. We've missed the irony.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post
    Sure, if you want people to call you an idiot. Much like anyone who called it the "China virus" is an idiot. Go ahead. Call it what you want, you have freedom to label things as you see fit. That is a right you have here.

Oh and welcome back. We've missed the irony.
    You misunderstand me; i am satirising the race baiting nature of the Trump presidency and his acolyte's who promoted the term 'China virus' in line with their desire for a cold war with China over cooperation with China and the WHO in order to stymie this virus. In fact, you had US senators (cotton, pompeo, navaho) promoting the conspiracy theory of COVID being a 'bioweapon' in order to serve their aim of a racial cold war.

Now that the reality of COVID and the fruits of their racism back in March (bat eaters, anyone?) has come back to bite them on the arse, you'll forgive me if i have very little sympathy for this administration, their people and supporters.

Had the american government and the american people not committed great sins in not adhering to science and succumbing to the temptation of racism against the Chinese over the humility of accepting Chinese guidance and expertise, many, many americans would still be alive today to enjoy Christmas with their families.

Now when it comes to COVID, the herd immunity route was always going to be stupidest route, especially since immunity has a shelf life even after acquiring COVID; it'd just be a month long rolling reel of people getting sick, recovering, then getting sick again a few months later, recovering-or not recovering at all, and going on to suffer other side effects such as mini strokes, lethargy-all of which will subtract from productivity and economic gains.

London the new ‘hotspot’ as ONS says 1 in 85 people had Covid-19 in England last week
    Source: https://www.rt.com/uk/510633-covid19...-strain-grows/

In fact, the South African variant has been detected in the UK as well:

The South African variant is just as infectious.

Remember when Dr. 'Do as You're Told' Fauci admitted to lying about masks?
    https://www.thestreet.com/video/dr-f...ve-coronavirus

Now the NYT is suggesting that Dr Nauzci has admitted to lying about herd immunity for the Chinese Cave Bat Lab Lung AIDS virus:
    "In a telephone interview the next day, Dr. Fauci acknowledged that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts. He is doing so, he said, partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks.

Hard as it may be to hear, he said, he believes that it may take close to 90 percent immunity to bring the virus to a halt — almost as much as is needed to stop a measles outbreak…

“When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent,” Dr. Fauci said. “Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80, 85.”"
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/24/h...-immunity.html
    Last edited by Infidel144; December 24, 2020 at 04:05 PM.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The United States badly needs a Revolution
    The opinion could be forwarded that the 2016 presidential election represented something of a revolution in the polity of United States replete with its own "Great Leap Backward".

(Welcome back, by the way. Now behave! )

"You know… the thing" - President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., vaguely alluding to the Declaration of Independence

Quote Originally Posted by skh1 View Post
    (Welcome back, by the way. Now behave! )
    That would not be amusing.

Speaking of which, Exarch are you paid by the post or the word, and how do I get some of those sweet, sweet yuan?

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Speaking of which, Exarch are you paid by the post or the word, and how do I get some of those sweet, sweet yuan?
    While one may deplore his China uber alles triumphalism, his racially tinged Anglo-Saxon as the "what-is-all-that-is-wrong-with-the-world" idée fixe, he's not completely wrong (If "He" is not the correct pronoun, Exarch, apologies; though this is possibly strictly a Western concern). We screwed the pooch on this one, Infidel144. Sure, one can be reasonably certain China obfuscates and distorts its statistics for propaganda purposes but, nonetheless and notwithstanding, we here in the United States done ed it up.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 79,671,184 Cases and 1,747,884 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

And that's not on Exarch.
    Last edited by skh1; December 24, 2020 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Ah, website auto-censor, never have you failed to save me from solecism.