Thread: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Sigh... Seat belts do fail. In fact, at a much larger rate than you could guess (with 3 million failures and 40 thousands deaths cited online).
    Um yeah, to make your "argument" to even remotely make sense you now need to provide data on how many people died from covid vs with covid vs total cases and break them down by vaccination status.
    Without that your post just sounds like a corporate media article that claims that "experts" agree with it but doesn't really provide any evidence.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Nope. Many countries do allow travelers with a negative PCR test taken within a few days of travel.
    You say nope but you don't actually contradict anything I've said. I said many cases, not all. I didn't argue that no countries allow entrance to non vaccinated.
    In fact, PCR comes first.
    What do you mean first?
    No need to look at random websites. Here is the one from Israeli ministry of health. Yet, again, not allowing unvaccinated from travel would not, does not, change the fact that carrying variants between countries is not something special to vaccinated.
    Non-Israelis cannot enter Israel without vaccination. (And, for two weeks, cannot enter at all right now)
    Israelis can, but would be subject to a seven day quarantine that will end only if they have a negative PCR test on the seventh day, otherwise will continue for another week.
    Vaccinated Israelis will sit in quarantine for 24 hours or until the results of the test they took at the airport is ready.
    This means unvaccinated would sit in quarantine and if sick recover before being able to go out in public and infect anyone. Vaccinated are free to infect within a day of arrival.
    This has been somewhat amended a few days ago as vaccinated will now be required to be in quarantine for 3 days instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Um yeah, to make your "argument" to even remotely make sense you now need to provide data on how many people died from covid vs with covid vs total cases and break them down by vaccination status.
    Without that your post just sounds like a corporate media article that claims that "experts" agree with it but doesn't really provide any evidence.
    Sure, why not? It's fun to pound people with reality.

Even per VAERS standards deaths with COVID19 vaccine association is low:
    Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 459 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 10,128 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. CDC clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records. A review of reports indicates a causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—that causes blood clots with low platelets—which has caused or directly contributed to six confirmed deaths.
    The deaths caused by vaccination is at a statistically negligible level. Going back to the comparison, 40 thousand deaths caused by faulty belt seats within a data pool of over 2 million car accident injuries compared to 6 deaths caused by a COVID19 vaccine within a data pool of over 459 million administered vaccines. All of that was easily Googleable.

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    You say nope but you don't actually contradict anything I've said. I said many cases, not all. I didn't argue that no countries allow entrance to non vaccinated.
    What do you mean first?
    Non-Israelis cannot enter Israel without vaccination. (And, for two weeks, cannot enter at all right now)
    Israelis can, but would be subject to a seven day quarantine that will end only if they have a negative PCR test on the seventh day, otherwise will continue for another week.
    Vaccinated Israelis will sit in quarantine for 24 hours or until the results of the test they took at the airport is ready.
    This means unvaccinated would sit in quarantine and if sick recover before being able to go out in public and infect anyone. Vaccinated are free to infect within a day of arrival.
    This has been somewhat amended a few days ago as vaccinated will now be required to be in quarantine for 3 days instead.
    Can you name 10 countries that do not allow travel of vaccinated people?

In the Israeli case, being vaccinated is not the primary criteria. The primary criteria is having a negative PCR test:
    Before Boarding the Flight
    You must take a PCR test within 72 hours before departure to Israel. Only those who test negative can board the flight.
    The Armenian Issue

Sure, why not? It's fun to pound people with reality.

Even per VAERS standards deaths with COVID19 vaccine association is low:

The deaths caused by vaccination is at a statistically negligible level. Going back to the comparison, 40 thousand deaths caused by faulty belt seats within a data pool of over 2 million car accident injuries compared to 6 deaths caused by a COVID19 vaccine within a data pool of over 459 million administered vaccines. All of that was easily Googleable.
    ..That's not what he asked for. He asked for deaths from COVID, not from vaccines.

Can you name 10 countries that do not allow travel of vaccinated people?
    There are countries not allowing entry for unvaccinated non-citizens, meaning unvaccinated cannot travel there and spread/get new variants.
    In the Israeli case, being vaccinated is not the primary criteria. The primary criteria is having a negative PCR test:
    And yet if you've done a PCR test and you're unvaccinated you can't enter if you're a non-citizen. There's an exception to the PCR test btw, for those who were recently sick and recovered.

..That's not what he asked for. He asked for deaths from COVID, not from vaccines.
    There are countries not allowing entry for unvaccinated non-citizens, meaning unvaccinated cannot travel there and spread/get new variants.
    And yet if you've done a PCR test and you're unvaccinated you can't enter if you're a non-citizen. There's an exception to the PCR test btw, for those who were recently sick and recovered.
    I only read the name of Israel there.
    The Armenian Issue

I only read the name of Israel there.
    I'm not sure if any other countries completely forbid entrance, I know New Zealand severly limits it but plenty will require a 2 week isolation on arrival if you're not vaccinated, which is simply not an option for most people going abroad.

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

New Zealand is essentially closed, except for citizens, permanent residents, and those with special permission (celebrities an sports stars) at least until mid-January. And even residents/citizens have to enter a lottery for limited quarantine placements.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Update: Sounds like my friend barely survived. She has a long road to recovery ahead of her. Probably should have gotten the vaccine.

In other news, NPR put together this nifty little page that breaks down counties by vaccination rate and death rates. You can probably guess which counties do worse on average.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...vid-death-rate
    All data is since May.

I actually checked the county where I used to live...horrific death rate per 100k in comparison to other parts of my state and 65% voted for the orange menace. My only surprise is that neither number is higher. They are saved only by being sparsely populated, I guess.

I'm wondering if the disturbingly high amount of people from my county who think natural disasters are a part of God's punishment for man's sins are aware of the irony of their situation, but I suppose irony is too big of a word.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    In other news, NPR put together this nifty little page that breaks down counties by vaccination rate and death rates. You can probably guess which counties do worse on average.
    Counties with an older population, a demographic that favoured Trump?

Shasta county is the county that went for Trump by 65%. It is number 6 in death rate. 3 of the top 10 counties went for Trump (Tulare at #10, Kings at #9 and Shasta at #6 by death rate).
    https://stacker.com/california/count...ate-california
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...sident-results

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...vid-death-rate
    All data is since May.

I actually checked the county where I used to live...horrific death rate per 100k in comparison to other parts of my state and 65% voted for the orange menace. My only surprise is that neither number is higher. They are saved only by being sparsely populated, I guess.

I'm wondering if the disturbingly high amount of people from my county who think natural disasters are a part of God's punishment for man's sins are aware of the irony of their situation, but I suppose irony is too big of a word.
    National Public Radio (NPR) is an American privately and publicly funded non-profit media organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. (often called the "mothership" of NPR), with its NPR West headquarters in Culver City, California.[2] It differs from other non-profit membership media organizations such as Associated Press, in that it was established by an act of Congress,[3] and most of its member stations are owned by government entities
    Breaking news: A government-funded media outlet finds out that government is correct, while dissenting against government is wrong, more at 7.

I wonder how would WHO cultists rationalize this very strong difference in indoor environements:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I do find it hilarious how while average citizens are subjected to draconian demands for mask wearing regardless even of vaccination, upper class sludge enjoys a strange immunity not just from covid but from anti-covid regulations as well. Why wasn't Macron jailed or at least fined for not wearing his mask in indoor setting? Also note how servant still has to wear mask, while guillotine dodgers at the table don't.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Counties with an older population, a demographic that favoured Trump?

Correct, and old enough to remember the worldwide vaccination effort that was polio and smallpox. Old enough to realize they should *really* be doing everything they can to protect themselves and others, but for whatever reason choose that is somehow the worst option. I'm sure there are a bunch of good religious folk mixed in there that claim they care about the wellbeing of everyone as long as they don't actually have to contribute to it.

It's fine. Maybe a couple hundred thousand more dead will change their mind. Or not.

Either way I'm kind of tired of still waiting on a (admittedly minor) medical procedure because the goddamn hospital I would need to use is full of them and I might not be able to get/keep a bed. Should have gotten it done over the summer when the cases were practically nonexistent but I guess that's my mistake on assuming the best of others.

A coworker of mine is also having to be incredibly careful right now when she goes in for her oncology appointments (very, VERY aggressive cancer they discovered seemingly just before it was about to start spreading) and is pretty pissed. She hates shots in general but got them for protecting others (pre-diagnosis) and wanted to yell at another antiva cultist coworker for spouting anti-doctor/science nonsense in the break room during her last couple of days before medical leave.

Kinda wish she had gone off on the staff member because we are pretty goddamn sick of hearing her ignorant and our polite "uh huhs..." are pretty much exhausted.

--------
    Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Shasta county is the county that went for Trump by 65%. It is number 6 in death rate. 3 of the top 10 counties went for Trump (Tulare at #10, Kings at #9 and Shasta at #6 by death rate).
    https://stacker.com/california/count...ate-california
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...sident-results
    How the hell is INYO COUNTY not only high ranked with it's piss-little amount of people so spread out but also not a Trump county? That actually is quite surprising. But 49-51 means there is a lot of red in that purple.

Same with Stanislaus, Merced, and San Joaquin counties. They may be blue but there is a LOT of red on the fringes, both literally and figuratively. It's basically Calabama as soon as you leave the cities.

Imperial County is pretty much poverty central and Los Angeles is a metropolis with like 2,000 people per square mile. Kinda hard to not have rapid spread there. Actually surprised its not worse. Effectively the same death rate as all of the Dakotas with their 9 people per square mile

I'm kinda curious, but overall too lazy, to see how the purple counties fared throughout the country. Probably depends on what state they are located in at that point. Or how many Yee-hawdi's have managed to get their fingers on the local governments.
    Last edited by TheDarkKnight; December 07, 2021 at 11:50 PM.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Stario's Avatar Domesticus

It's fine. Maybe a couple hundred thousand more dead will change their mind. Or not.
    Here the only people dying are nursing home residents. In fact here, even w/ comorbidities if one is not a nursing home resident the mortality rate from C19 is approximately > 0.5% (or more than 99.5% survival rate). And in 2 years we have had 0 deaths in those under 18 yo (if you disregard the cases MSM tried to BS about I.E. a child dying from pneumococcal meningitis and one from end-stage brain tumour & other such cases which turned up to be more about scaremongering by MSM that actual good quality news).

But sure if you're old and don't trust your immune system then go ahead get the jab. But if you opt not to have the jab you should NOT be excluded from society or lose your job. Medical apartheid is not going to benefit society in the long run imo.

Either way I'm kind of tired of still waiting on a (admittedly minor) medical procedure because the goddamn hospital I would need to use is full of them and I might not be able to get/keep a bed. Should have gotten it done over the summer when the cases were practically nonexistent but I guess that's my mistake on assuming the best of others.
    Funny I work in ER (been off on forced leave by my employer for a few weeks now as I opted not to get the jab), and our ER was full of the vaccinated; admitted due to vaccine side effects/injuries. Lets just say many beds being taken up by the vaccinated.
    Also, no elected procedures/surgeries currently due to lack of health staff as thousands have been stood down or terminated and they are using OT staff to fill in the gaps (nothing better than working with OT staff in the ER who have no idea what they are doing/are out of their depth).
    You know the virus is not that scary when they can afford to stand down/terminate doctors, nurses, and other health staff in the middle of a pandemic.

She hates shots in general but got them for protecting others (pre-diagnosis) and wanted to yell at another antiva cultist coworker for spouting anti-doctor/science nonsense in the break room during her last couple of days before medical leave.
    She is misinformed if she thinks she will protect others; as research shows the vaccinated can also spread C19. And there is anecdotal evidence too; I.E. here the Omicron variant was brought in by the vaccinated. And we just had a cluster of omicron again in the vaccinated.
    Last edited by Stario; December 09, 2021 at 06:54 AM.

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

You're either lying, or you're misinformed Stario. There is no other way to put it.

"To 5 December 2021, the TGA has received 389 reports which have been assessed as likely to be myocarditis from about 24.8 million doses of Comirnaty (Pfizer) and 25 reports which have been assessed as likely to be myocarditis from about 1.3 million doses of Spikevax (Moderna)."

"Our analysis has found about half of the patients with suspected myocarditis were admitted to hospital. Twelve people with suspected myocarditis were treated in intensive care, of which 5 were classified as having likely myocarditis. Most patients treated in hospital were discharged within 4 days.

"Four new cases of TTS were reported this week, taking the total to 169 cases from about 13.6 million doses of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca)."

"TTS can be a serious illness and most people require treatment in hospital. In a small number of people with the syndrome, it can be fatal. In Australia, the risk of dying from TTS after vaccination is about one in a million (people receiving a first dose). Of the 169 people with TTS, sadly 8 people have died from it – 6 of these were women."
    There has been around about 40,000,000 vaccine doses administered in Australia, with less than 600 cases of the major reportable complications (that's 0.001ish%) , and a total of just over 88,000 reported adverse events of any kind (that's just over 0.2%) over all.

It is estimated that about half of people with myocarditis will end up in hospital, and most people with TTS will be hospitalised. So that's maybe 400 people, in all of Australia, in all of the last year. I'm sure more people out of the 88,000 adverse events showed up to an ER or their GP or made a call to their GP or a help line regarding side effects out of fear rather than need - those that weren't reported at the vaccine administration site...
    But those are reported adverse events, not necessarily confirmed vaccine caused events. And either way, they're less likely to be admitted. Hospitals are NOT full of vaccinated people with vaccine related complications.

Certainly vaccinated people will catch Covid (one of my workmates is at home with Covid this week, and she's vaxxed). And some vaccinated people will end up in hospital (although much much fewer than unvaccinated - about 5% of hospital cases are vaccinated). But considering 90% of adults are vaccinated, and they represent only 5% of hospitalisations, and the remaining 10% of unvaccinated adults are the source of 95% of hospitalisations... the benefit is absolutely clear.

So I appreciate, on your job you might have seen a cluster of patients at some point, or you might have had to deal with a bunch of people scared of their normal side effects who just needed a chat - which might lead you to suspect that issues are more widespread than they actually are. But your personal observations don't marry up to the information provided by the organisations which report on what your employer sees.

That aside... how's the legal case going?
    Last edited by antaeus; December 09, 2021 at 11:27 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

I'm curious about stock portfolios of Australian and other corrupt Western politicians that push for vaccine mandates. Their relatives too.

PHS report: Fully Vaccinated account for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 Deaths over the past 4 months

The official data shows that the vaccinated population have accounted for 58% of cases, 71% of hospitalisations, and 85% of deaths over the past 16 weeks.
    Source Data
    It’s quite clear that the jabs do not prevent infection or transmission, but they are alleged to reduce the risk of hospitalisation and death. However, if this were the case then should we not be seeing a graph that looks more like this?

So why aren’t we?
    Well, the data suggests that the vaccines are actually making the recipients worse once exposed to the alleged Covid-19 virus. We only need to look at case fatality rates to see that.
    The case fatality rate among the unvaccinated population over the past four months equates to 0.15% (247 Deaths / 156,282 cases x 100).
    But the case fatality rate among the fully vaccinated population over the past four months equates to 0.76% (1,382 deaths / 181,580 cases x 100).
    This means the fully vaccinated population have a 407% higher chance of dying once exposed to Covid-19 than the unvaccinated population, rather than the claimed 95% lower chance of dying that’s meant to be induced by the vaccines.
    it seems that actual data contradicts what governments and media are claiming. The hamfisted approach with which Commonwealth an EU approach this issue is quite disturbing, especially given how they literally contradict real science.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    PHS report: Fully Vaccinated account for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 Deaths over the past 4 months

it seems that actual data contradicts what governments and media are claiming. The hamfisted approach with which Commonwealth an EU approach this issue is quite disturbing, especially given how they literally contradict real science.
    If the overwhelming majority of the most susceptible to C19 are vaccinated, it's inevitable that most C19 deaths will occur in the vaccinated. The disease still disproportionately affects the elderly, infirm and those with preexisting conditions, irrespective of whether they are vaccinated, even though being vaccinated does significantly decrease their odds of hospitalization or death.

Praeses

New Zealand is certainly very battened down place, I see Crowded House is touring Oz, you may not get them back for a while....or was that your plan?

Mrs Cyclops is still on for 6 days a week, she cannot get a day off (and hasn't requested many actually) but the Union forced her employer to grant some days over Christmas New year. No lockdown means a lot of staff have gone back to their substantive positions so theirs less work hours in the system and we expect a spike in the first week of Jan in the aftermath of festive family shouting matches.

Not that the Cyclops family Christmas involves shouting matches...at least not angry shouting matches, the conversation does get raucous and the traditional wrapping paper storm is probably against CDC guidelines.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Generally anti-vaxers, like most conspiracy theorists, have problems with critical thinking. With billions of people having been vaccinated with what anti-vaxers have assured me is a lethal poison that kills anywhere from instantly to a few weeks at most, there would be at the very least hundreds of millions of deaths by now. Such a mass die-off worldwide would be impossible to cover up. But the anti-vaxers don't really appreciate how many bodies that would be or the herculean task it would be to hide all of them, leaving no evidence behind. They can't wrap their heads around just how much even a million bodies is, much less hundreds of millions.