Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172197212213214215216217218219220221222
Results 4,421 to 4,438 of 4438

Thread: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    More conspiracy-woo to fool the gullible. You might as well post official North Korean statements as news stories "they" don't want you to know.
    Strange thing that he panicked and tried to plead that he was only lying to impress a date. And Pfizer started immediately memory holing the entire person instead of just explaining that nothing that Walker disclosed is out of the ordinary or suspicious.

Project Veratis has a long and well documented history of deceptively editing videos and outright fraud to benefit the Republican Party/Russia. You should take anything they say to be about as truthful as Putin talking about Russia's peaceful intentions in Ukraine.

And memory hole nothing. Youtube has a pretty clear policy that when a crazy conspiracy video could actually lead to harm it is taken down. That's why if I made video claiming clouds were actually created by Biden using witchcraft to beam my thought energy to his secret base on Venus, that would be fine. If I concluded the video with the statement that total and complete genocide of all non-whites in the world was the only way to stop the evil magic clouds and provided instructions on building a bomb, it would be taken down.

Thank you for the warning. I am not sure how Youtube, Biden, and genocide are relevant here. Are you saying that the video is a forgery? Are all the screen captures of that person being listed as an employee on Pfizer's online resources, LinkedIn, and the like (before they have been erased) forgeries as well?

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrionalis View Post
    Thank you for the warning. I am not sure how Youtube, Biden, and genocide are relevant here. Are you saying that the video is a forgery? Are all the screen captures of that person being listed as an employee on Pfizer's online resources, LinkedIn, and the like (before they have been erased) forgeries as well?
    Seems a pretty clear illustration using an analogy of the difference between a fantasy story (fine) and a violent call to action (less fine)
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post
    Seems a pretty clear illustration using an analogy of the difference between a fantasy story (fine) and a violent call to action (less fine)
    Neither of which have anything to do with the matter at hand. Seems like somekind of Chewbacca defense. The videos were perfectly available at least when I saw them, but all information about the alleged Pfizer director in the video was being memory holed.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

what is the second video supposed to demonstrate? (The first one has already been withdrawn for being pernicious most probably). Horrible "journalism"?

I don't think it is trying to demonstrate anything more than the reaction of the alleged pharmaceutical director when he realizes he has been recorded. He has just implied that they are working on creating new strains of covid because vaccines for them are such a cash cow. It is horrible to gain someone's trust and then secretly record them, but I wouldn't call that journalism. More like intelligence work.

As for the journalistic side of the operation, the confusing editing style just does not give a very reliable feeling of it. If you are not trying to make the person appear to say things he didn't, why make yourself look like that is what you are doing?

I think the most scary part in this is the speed at which tech companies are removing all traces of the person. Unless they are all forgeries, I have seen this person's CV, LinkedIn listings, excerpts and pictures from Pfizer website and materials etc. until everything went poof gone. Like this person's whole digital presence was eradicated. Some Twitter users were still able to retrieve some of it. I wonder where that person is physically right now.

Here is a recap of it in video and text formats. If this is all orchestrated, down to the person's university group photos and all, it is quite a display. One would just imagine that people would know this person and be able to tell that he is no MD nor researcher. But even Pfizer has not denied that person working for them to my knowledge.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-consider-this

Praeses

Please don't post that inflammatory project Veritas crap, they have a track record of cooking up the most shabby propaganda. Hacks with their track record they don't get to bring anything to the table that I would look at. The fact not even trust fund baby men-of-the-people like Carlson are ski=rting i rather than committing fully (presumably between testicle tanning and "Is Hilary eating dead children?" pieces) shows how little worth it has.

If posters want to make a more general point Big Pharma is rotten, yes I agree it's a massive problem in the US and elsewhere but support it with something worthwhile. This has the validity of jump cuts of Saruman and the Green Goblin and an Epic Voice style narrator. In fact I'd rather watch that than let this nonsense drive the agenda.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

I don't think it is trying to demonstrate anything more than the reaction of the alleged pharmaceutical director when he realizes he has been recorded. He has just implied that they are working on creating new strains of covid because vaccines for them are such a cash cow. It is horrible to gain someone's trust and then secretly record them, but I wouldn't call that journalism. More like intelligence work.

As for the journalistic side of the operation, the confusing editing style just does not give a very reliable feeling of it. If you are not trying to make the person appear to say things he didn't, why make yourself look like that is what you are doing?

I think the most scary part in this is the speed at which tech companies are removing all traces of the person. Unless they are all forgeries, I have seen this person's CV, LinkedIn listings, excerpts and pictures from Pfizer website and materials etc. until everything went poof gone. Like this person's whole digital presence was eradicated. Some Twitter users were still able to retrieve some of it. I wonder where that person is physically right now.

Here is a recap of it in video and text formats. If this is all orchestrated, down to the person's university group photos and all, it is quite a display. One would just imagine that people would know this person and be able to tell that he is no MD nor researcher. But even Pfizer has not denied that person working for them to my knowledge.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-consider-this
    You do realize gain of function is considered a valid research path? It has risks and many researchers do in fact deem them too high but many do not. Vaccines are in fact not a cash cow and a gain of function variant to sell more would be extremely diffulct if not impossible to manage and engineer. Septentrionalis do yourself a favor and try and never find yourself quoting FOX news again. Pfizer got lucky and was jonnie on the spot with the right vaccine tech at the right time. But you might want to consider they wasted more money than made in few decades trying to do 'good' Lipid elevation to pair with Lipitor and it failed and failed badly. Biotech and Big Pharma are all crap shoots and almost everything fails but when succeeds it does in big time. Pfizer is not making COVID variants to treat. Or if they are there also secretly have Jim Morrison Elvis and Tupac on their secret board and are keeping the real file on who killed JFK

-----------------

If posters want to make a more general point Big Pharma is rotten, yes I agree it's a massive problem in the US and elsewhere

A bit harsh. Insufficiently regulated and in the US not subject to price controls but rotten seems extreme in general like any industry it has its outlier I agree.
    Last edited by conon394; January 31, 2023 at 08:09 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    You do realize gain of function is considered a valid research path?
    No, and it doesn't matter what you say and I realize or not. What matters is that Pfizer apparently is not keen on admitting doing so. On the superficial looks of it, they are willing to go quite far to hush up such implications.

I don't much even care what Pfizer is doing in their labs. I am mostly concerned about whether a real person was actually made disappear by tech companies at corporate behest after divulging information they don't like. Not shaping reality to your liking by controlling information space is a great responsibility. If this was an actor and all documents about Jordon Walker and pictures of him in his Yale shirt forgeries, I wish someone would come up and say they know the actor.

Pfizer is not making COVID variants to treat. Or if they are there also secretly have Jim Morrison Elvis and Tupac on their secret board and are keeping the real file on who killed JFK
    I don't know how you know that with certainty. But if something unlikely like that in fact did ever happen, I can now tell with certainty that you would do everything in your power to discredit any whistleblower trying to get the message out.

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

No, and it doesn't matter what you say and I realize or not. What matters is that Pfizer apparently is not keen on admitting doing so. On the superficial looks of it, they are willing to go quite far to hush up such implications.

I don't much even care what Pfizer is doing in their labs. I am mostly concerned about whether a real person was actually made disappear by tech companies at corporate behest after divulging information they don't like. Not shaping reality to your liking by controlling information space is a great responsibility. If this was an actor and all documents about Jordon Walker and pictures of him in his Yale shirt forgeries, I wish someone would come up and say they know the actor.

I don't know how you know that with certainty. But if something unlikely like that in fact did ever happen, I can now tell with certainty that you would do everything in your power to discredit any whistleblower trying to get the message out.
    What I do know is Pfizer simply does not have the labs to the research you think a whistleblower found. Its BS its not what they do. If there is a shred of truth in your links it looks like somebody was drunk or rambling in a set up interview. And that COVID is not a static virus like say small pox you just can't make a one hit wonder solution for it. Any hope of having a continuously working set of boosters will require understanding how the virus will evolve as it is clearly doing over and over again.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

So gain-of-function research is a standard procedure but Pfizer does not have the labs for it?

So gain-of-function research is a standard procedure but Pfizer does not have the labs for it?
    Not what I said. I said its a valid research path at the bleeding edge. Its not something Big Pharma does. Its what governments and possibly biotech's - in conjunction with governments do. Pfizer's is a big mass of money and stability to raise more money and make more money if its doing something it is safe and predictable and supposed to not loose money they do it or buy it (big pharma basically lives off buying biotech that succeed and hopefully not the ones about to fail). Gain of function is not something Pfizer would do. I do believe they would be inclined to encourage said research and possibly toss money at it but not their cup of tea that's what government is for is national labs and university centers and USDA facilities to take all the risk on the basic research.
    Last edited by conon394; January 31, 2023 at 12:55 PM.

Thank you, I see. So it is a valid research path but the largest pharmacological company in the world in terms of revenue lacks the capability to do it. So nothing to see here.

But at least for me the most important thing is not what that guy said but why Pfizer, apparently, pressed the panic button and convinced tech companies to start erasing that person. Instead of just saying that the video is dramatized, they are not doing gain-of-function research, and if they were, that would be perfectly okay.

What they now did apparently makes no sense whatsoever unless they are afraid of the infromation. That lends credibility to the allegations. If they had just said lol there's never been anyone by that name at Pfizer but your actor is one of the best in business, my interest would have waned immediately.

Stario's Avatar Domesticus

https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/researchers-redesign-future-mrna-therapeutics-to-prevent-potentially-harmful-immune-responses

From Cambridge University News...Well that's interesting 🤔

"Researchers from the Medical Research Council (MRC) Toxicology Unit have discovered that the cellular machinery that ‘reads’ mRNAs ‘slips’ when confronted with repeats of a chemical modification commonly found in mRNA therapeutics.
    In addition to the target protein, these slips lead to the production of ‘off-target’ proteins triggering an unintended immune response."

N1-methylpseudouridine – currently contained in mRNA therapies – are responsible for ‘slips’ along the mRNA sequence.

"When the ribosome is confronted with a string of these modified bases called N1-methylpseudouridine in the mRNA, it slips around 10% of the time causing the mRNA to be misread and unintended proteins to be produced – enough to trigger an immune response."
    Last edited by Stario; December 09, 2023 at 09:45 PM.

Do have a comment to go with that post?

Stario's Avatar Domesticus

Do have a comment to go with that post?
    Only that at the time (even If that ment being fired from my previous employment), I insisted being in the control group.
    Last edited by Stario; December 14, 2023 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Project Veratis has a long and well documented history of deceptively editing videos and outright fraud to benefit the Republican Party/Russia.
    This must make their raw footage of leftoids flagrantly abandoning any journalistic principles in order to take up the banner of the Joetarded mainstream narrative particularly stinging for you.