Thread: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

  1. #3241

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    No, lab leak version (which is practically more realistic then the "natural" one which is basically just CPP government damage control agitprop) doesn't help Chinese government. It makes perfect sense that commies ed up, had the virus leak, then doubled down on damage control and had their WHO puppet lie about human transmission rates, thus causing the pandemic. At the end of the day its a disaster that commies used to their own advantage, since they knew that just like their own, corrupt cosmopolitan globalist regimes of the West will play ball at the expense of their own people, as usual.
    It seems American liberals don't like to talk too much about lab origin because Democrat party overtime became a fifth column of Beijing government, which explains all the simping for other Chinese state propaganda and even rationalizations of China going full final solution on its ethnic minorities as "cultural differences".

  2. #3242

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stario View Post
    So you're saying you don't believe the CoV-19 deaths statistics being reported due to both the state-run media and our polies poor attempt at data manipulation...Likewise, many of the CoV-19 deaths "are of those people with serious medical conditions" (see what I did here). In fact roughly 94% of all CoV-19 deaths have at least 1 or more medical conditions.

    And deaths related to suicide is a real concern with vaccines; look up Mefloquine or Lariam (its trade name)
    The current reported COVID19 death numbers merely represent a minimum as excess death numbers show us that the actual death toll is larger. You can belly dance all you want to avoid admitting the problems with the database you use. Yet, the problems with your analysis goes beyond those shortcomings as you outright lied about it.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  3. #3243
    Stario's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Not the CCCP
    Posts
    1,931

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    The current reported COVID19 death numbers merely represent a minimum as excess death numbers show us that the actual death toll is larger. You can belly dance all you want to avoid admitting the problems with the database you use. Yet, the problems with your analysis goes beyond those shortcomings as you outright lied about it.
    Oh! The hypocrisy I sense in you.

  4. #3244
    B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayou country
    Posts
    3,709

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    That's the way you respond? Yikes... Yet, of course we know for a fact that that's not the case. Not just some of those with underlying conditions but some outright healthy people, even those with money, with access to every single treatment available on this Earth died because of COVID. Many of the treatments were widely available and still people died. Moreover, none of those treatment told us anything about long term effects of COVID on our bodies. Your treatments are highly experimental.
    There s nothing experimental about Ivermectin. It's been around for decades. An interview with a highly regarded doctor (who is a left winger) on the use of Ivermectin:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMeP66gdc4o

  5. #3245

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...atients-asking

    “They cry. And they tell me they didn't know. They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn't get as sick. They thought it was 'just the flu'. But they were wrong. And they wish they could go back. But they can't,” she said.
    Speaking as someone who has actually seen people who were young and healthy reduced to living skeletons coughing up blood by Covid, please get vaccinated.

    -It is not inserting a microchip that tracks you.

    -It is not a plot by Bill Gates to depopulate the world.

    -It will not make you magnetic.

    -It is not a communist plot.

    -It will not make you sterile.

    -It is not worse than Covid.

    -It is not worse than burying a family member who caught Covid from you.
    Last edited by Coughdrop addict; July 22, 2021 at 04:52 AM.

  6. #3246

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    There s nothing experimental about Ivermectin. It's been around for decades. An interview with a highly regarded doctor (who is a left winger) on the use of Ivermectin:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMeP66gdc4o
    Interesting that you chose to mention a completely different drug. However, that drug is too experimental. It was never used for COVID19 just like any other drug. In reality, Ivermectin was suggested as a miracle cure, which wasn't true.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  7. #3247
    B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayou country
    Posts
    3,709

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Interesting that you chose to mention a completely different drug. However, that drug is too experimental. It was never used for COVID19 just like any other drug. In reality, Ivermectin was suggested as a miracle cure, which wasn't true.
    Ivermectin is not an experimental drug. Over the decades billions of doses have been given with only a handful of bad reactions.

    The same cannot be said for the vaccine. It is an experimental drug and there have been tens of thousands of bad reactions; including death and paralyses.

    Where Ivermectin has been used it has been highly successful. It is cheap and inexpensive; meaning the drug companies can't make money off of it.

    In India's most populated state the RRT teams were given Ivermectin and not one of them contracted the disease, despite being in daily contact with the sickest people. That's a better rate of prevention than the vaccine.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJSUKDng_Ww

  8. #3248
    Tribunus
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,173

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    So the Australian and NZ rugby League (not Union you ignorant seppos, completely different sport, but both are like Gridiron for adults) rep sides have withdrawn from the World Cup in the UK citing the abysmal UK response. Boris strikes again!

    The head of UK Rugby league called the decision "selfish, parochial and cowardly". I assume he has his desk next to the Elephants Foot at the former V. I. Lenin power plant near Chernobyl, if not, then I have to question his selfish, parochial and cowardly positioning of his office.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

  9. #3249
    antaeus's Avatar Simplism
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,703

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    So the Australian and NZ rugby League (not Union you ignorant seppos, completely different sport, but both are like Gridiron for adults) rep sides have withdrawn from the World Cup in the UK citing the abysmal UK response. Boris strikes again!

    The head of UK Rugby league called the decision "selfish, parochial and cowardly". I assume he has his desk next to the Elephants Foot at the former V. I. Lenin power plant near Chernobyl, if not, then I have to question his selfish, parochial and cowardly positioning of his office.
    He has a point tho... Australia and NZ have sent teams to the Olympics, and of course, New Zealand won the World Test Cricket Championship a couple of months back in the UK. Australia's average cricket team is currently touring the West Indies. So it's not like Australian and New Zealand sports teams are shying away from world travel. Certainly the UK's approach of "now it's time to pretend Covid is a normal flu" makes this situation different, but it still feels like some sort of weird power play by the NRL to keep their players home for pre season. Who really follows international Rugby League anyway?

    Strange how I consider myself above nationalism and nation states in general until it comes time for New Zealand to win something at cricket for a change.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

  10. #3250

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post
    Strange how I consider myself above nationalism and nation states in general until it comes time for New Zealand to win something at cricket for a change.
    Better luck next time.

  11. #3251

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    Ivermectin is not an experimental drug. Over the decades billions of doses have been given with only a handful of bad reactions.
    The same cannot be said for the vaccine. It is an experimental drug and there have been tens of thousands of bad reactions; including death and paralyses.
    Where Ivermectin has been used it has been highly successful. It is cheap and inexpensive; meaning the drug companies can't make money off of it.
    In India's most populated state the RRT teams were given Ivermectin and not one of them contracted the disease, despite being in daily contact with the sickest people. That's a better rate of prevention than the vaccine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJSUKDng_Ww
    It is experimental in its use against COVID. Its effectiveness or lack of it doesn't change the fact that the same goes for this. Nobody really opposed its prescription by doctors. People opposed propaganda of drugs by random individuals online. You don't seem to understand that.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  12. #3252
    antaeus's Avatar Simplism
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,703

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Better luck next time.
    That day was fair, so it will never cut as deeply as that other day NZ was robbed
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

  13. #3253
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    14,157

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    Ivermectin is not an experimental drug. Over the decades billions of doses have been given with only a handful of bad reactions.

    The same cannot be said for the vaccine. It is an experimental drug and there have been tens of thousands of bad reactions; including death and paralyses.

    Where Ivermectin has been used it has been highly successful. It is cheap and inexpensive; meaning the drug companies can't make money off of it.

    In India's most populated state the RRT teams were given Ivermectin and not one of them contracted the disease, despite being in daily contact with the sickest people. That's a better rate of prevention than the vaccine.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJSUKDng_Ww

    The only actual clinical proper data for its use has not even gone to rats/mice. Did you down load and read the Mexico city paper? The stats are weak tea at best. Much like Remdesivir it looks to possibly in some cases mitigate the results in of infection in people who are in hospital - but it very much not replicating the results of even China's not so great vaccines.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  14. #3254

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post
    That day was fair, so it will never cut as deeply as that other day NZ was robbed
    Aren't you forgetting this?

    As for the rugby, C19 is being used as an excuse by the NRL to avoid playing a league world cup in England. Unless the players and staff are being denied vaccines, there is no credible medical reason to withdraw. It's a shame too, because as a working man's game from northern England, rugby league receives far less attention (particularly internationally) than the inferior union. These sort of stunts only act to damage the game's reputation.

  15. #3255
    B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayou country
    Posts
    3,709

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    It is experimental in its use against COVID. Its effectiveness or lack of it doesn't change the fact that the same goes for this. Nobody really opposed its prescription by doctors. People opposed propaganda of drugs by random individuals online. You don't seem to understand that.
    The vaccines are experimental. The fact that countries like Mexico, India, and others have sent out packages of Ivermectin to certain populations with excellent results should at least intrigue you; especially since most people in the US are completely unaware of its benefits...including yourself until I pointed them out to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    The only actual clinical proper data for its use has not even gone to rats/mice. Did you down load and read the Mexico city paper? The stats are weak tea at best. Much like Remdesivir it looks to possibly in some cases mitigate the results in of infection in people who are in hospital - but it very much not replicating the results of even China's not so great vaccines.
    Oh, but there have been studies of Ivermectin usage against the Crona. You should have watched the videos.

  16. #3256
    Tribunus
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,173

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post
    That day was fair, so it will never cut as deeply as that other day NZ was robbed
    Fair cop.

    When NZ and Australia finally merge the day will be celebrated with the execution of all three Chappell Brothers. Ian wasn't there you say? Yeah but he's a **** so we'll throw him in as a freebie.

    Rename Australia West New Zealand, or "the West Island". NSW will be New South West New Zealand. WA will be Western West New Zealand. QueensZealand. Victkiwia. Tasmaniaotearoa.

    World Cup will be a lock in all rugby codes. We'll win more cricket too, and almost no COVID.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

  17. #3257

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    The vaccines are experimental. The fact that countries like Mexico, India, and others have sent out packages of Ivermectin to certain populations with excellent results should at least intrigue you; especially since most people in the US are completely unaware of its benefits...including yourself until I pointed them out to you.
    I don't have to be aware of ivermectin that you introduced as a straw man argument. I'm not a doctor. Your big conspiracy against ivermectin doesn't seem to exist at all.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  18. #3258
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    14,157

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    The vaccines are experimental. The fact that countries like Mexico, India, and others have sent out packages of Ivermectin to certain populations with excellent results should at least intrigue you; especially since most people in the US are completely unaware of its benefits...including yourself until I pointed them out to you.



    Oh, but there have been studies of Ivermectin usage against the Crona. You should have watched the videos.
    I skimmed through the video, but I did read the non clinical observational studies the results are not excellent. That are very weak they lack both controls and the proper statistical calculations. The error bars around the average data points huge.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  19. #3259
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    14,157

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Update ivermectin looking not so good...


    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...hical-concerns

    who knows maybe if you mix it with hydroxychloroquine it actually works (or at least the hydroxychloroquine might give you LSD levels of hallucinogenic side effects you will notice you are sick)
    Last edited by conon394; July 25, 2021 at 08:26 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  20. #3260
    B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayou country
    Posts
    3,709

    Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Update ivermectin looking not so good...


    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...hical-concerns

    who knows maybe if you mix it with hydroxychloroquine it actually works (or at least the hydroxychloroquine might give you LSD levels of hallucinogenic side effects you will notice you are sick)
    When an article starts by telling a big fat lie then it is not worth reading. There haven't been any RCTs concerning the use of Ivermectin against Crona...and there won't be.

    As far as I'm aware there haven't been any claims of a RCT trial. If you had taken the time to view the video by James Campbell, a PHD who is a vaccine proponent, he goes into great detail about those studies and concludes just the opposite of what you are stating.

    You have an obvious choice. You can listen to all the bot heads on the networks who are pushing the agenda of big pharm/big gov. or you can listen to the prestigious medical professionals, both on the left and right, who have made it a point of personal integrity to tell the truth about what is happening. There are lots of them, but you won't see them on the networks.

    https://www.theepochtimes.com/doctor...ce=twitter.com

    ...

    Another bastion of science gets caught behaving in the interest of politics instead of truth:

    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...o_decline.html
    Last edited by B. W.; July 25, 2021 at 02:09 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •