Thread: I need tips to level up Bretonnian lords

Default I need tips to level up Bretonnian lords

I returned to play Total War Warhammer I after a long time and I´m playing with Bretonnia now. I used to level up my lords by raiding an enemy territory that gives 200 xp by turn or leaving them in a city that gives 100 xp by turn while there are no battles to fight. I know that xp gained by fighting battles is much higher and stuff. But in Bretonian campaign to raid an enemy territory with lords or to leave them in a city decreases chivalry.

So are there other ways to level up Bretonnian lords without decreases chivalry?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: I need tips to level up Bretonnian lords

Thread moved from the Warhammer General Discussion forum.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by pnbjunior View Post
    I returned to play Total War Warhammer I after a long time and I´m playing with Bretonnia now. I used to level up my lords by raiding an enemy territory that gives 200 xp by turn or leaving them in a city that gives 100 xp by turn while there are no battles to fight. I know that xp gained by fighting battles is much higher and stuff. But in Bretonian campaign to raid an enemy territory with lords or to leave them in a city decreases chivalry.

So are there other ways to level up Bretonnian lords without decreases chivalry?
    How did you download from the DLC to play as them/ I just can't seem to access this from Steam and drives me mad!

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post
    How did you download from the DLC to play as them/ I just can't seem to access this from Steam and drives me mad!
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...ER__Bretonnia/

Quote Originally Posted by pnbjunior
    I'm fairly sure the Chivalry you earn from winning a battle is larger than the amount you lose by sacking a city, so you should be able to go ahead and repeatedly sack the same cities with your lords
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...ER__Bretonnia/

I'm fairly sure the Chivalry you earn from winning a battle is larger than the amount you lose by sacking a city, so you should be able to go ahead and repeatedly sack the same cities with your lords

Thank you so muvh - have tried to do this for ages and that worked straight through. Look forward to playing.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Happy to help
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman