Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Logo Remake] + new loading screen overlay

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Logo Remake] + new loading screen overlay

sure thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lugos View Post
    Glad you like it At some point i'll do Romans 100%, not sure yet if the next one (i'll probably finish Gauls first, but Romans are next after them ).
    Sound great! By the way, do you plan to do unit cards of the entire units of DEI?

This is fantastic work. You're very talented!

Quote Originally Posted by Roma Invicta753 View Post
    Sound great! By the way, do you plan to do unit cards of the entire units of DEI?
    I'm not sure yet. For now, my plan is to measure how much time it will take, to make completely new set of unit cards (for 2 - 3 factions). Based on the results, i'll decide, if it is realistic to remake all unit cards in timely manner. But even if i make some process and method, that will allow me to pump them out fast. We're probably still talking in span of 1 - 2 year min. to remake them all

Quote Originally Posted by nunz View Post
    This is fantastic work. You're very talented!
    Thank you Nunz,
    for kind words. I Appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Lugos View Post
    I actually didn't recognize that those are cossacks. Looked like some kind of steppe warriors to me (the armor was off for time period, but i didn't know it was this much off.

Thanks for pointing it out
    You're welcome.
    It actually makes sence, for them to have very nomadic equipment that is, since they WERE steppe dwelllers, as well as their primary adversaries - Tatars of Crimea.
    These 2 on the picture however may have never even seen a single tatar in their life since their uniform equipment may, I repeat MAY suggest, that they were on polish service. Whether as private army of king (Wojsko kwarciane) or other division - I'm not competent enough in polish history. They were good support unit for polish heavy hitters, that's for sure.
    It may even be that this is a similar case to "hungarian" infantry units - light infantry clad in colorfull clothes, armed with muzzleloading rifles. That was all that was hungarian in them.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

They were called "Cossacks" but they were not "The" Cossacks, it was just the name of the unit, which was changed to Pancerni (Armoured), after series of Cossacs revolts. They made up even up to 60-70% of Polish cavalry in XVII century.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123