Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manchester Sex Abuse Report Released, and Why did Police Ignore Child Rape?

Default Re: Manchester Sex Abuse Report Released, and Why did Police Ignore Child Rape?

It's incredible how, after all the evidence has been presented and the scope of the whole affair made obvious (not just a few isolated perpetrators, but entire gangs in multiple cities), some people still cling on to their "but muh racism against brown people" screed. Incredible how you're willing to defend paedophiles because they're part of a designated "victim" group that allegedly suffers from systemic racism in the Western world (where's the proof of that, anyway?).

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post
    I still have the same opinion and i won't discuss this thing further in one of your usual "evil muslim" spamthreads.

Don't ever cite me unauthorizised again in one of your threads, i don't care about you nor about your "evil migrants/evil muslim" opinions and i surely don't stand here in trial in front of the Right Wingers of TWC!
    Or, you know, you could just apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I mean sorry for the wiki link but seriously this stuff is common knowledge. Great Britain has a serious child sex abuse culture and it starts at the top. Pretending there's a few foreigners doing all the rapes is racist ignorant tosh and gives a free pass to Saville and his ilk. Maybe the white supremacists want the brown people blamed so their own rapes go unnoticed?
    I'm curious, how many Pakistani children did these "white supremacists" rape in Pakistan? As in, deliberately targeting indigenous groups on the ground of their ethnicity and culture?

These brown people got arrested during their lifetimes, unlike Jimmy Saville (and probably Prince Andrew) so "muh reverse racism" sounds as stupid as it actually is. Rolf Harris' and Gary Glitter's victims waited many decades for justice as well.
    If you'd paid attention for a minute instead or resorting to your old catechism again, you'd have noticed that the cateory of people who are victimized by the elite perps and the Pakistani gangs is basically the same, and the people doing the protesting against one group are also against the other. And also that the scope is quite different.

Praeses

Default Re: Manchester Sex Abuse Report Released, and Why did Police Ignore Child Rape?

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    I'm curious, how many Pakistani children did these "white supremacists" rape in Pakistan? As in, deliberately targeting indigenous groups on the ground of their ethnicity and culture?
    Pretty sure the victims in Rotherham (and elsewhere) included kids of all backgrounds so your race war falls over there: typically these rapist scum target poor kids from broken homes.

Try to keep up, this idiocy has been rehearsed over and over. Rapists are ALL EVIL, and weird focusing on the one group as if they do all the rapes is essentially giving a free pass to the rest.

You're not alone in giving rich white rapists a free pass, Epstein was killed before he could name all his clients and its an open secret they include two presidents and many celebrities.

Nothing new in this thread, just a lot of idiot frothing from the usual suspects "muh petrol and muh guns", and some bots I have on ignore. Not sure its even needed? Although its nice for racist ranters to have a safe space, they are so afraid of the world.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Cyclops why do you think many of the victims of which there are an estimated 19,000, received racial and religious abuse, such as ‘white slag’, ‘white whore’, ‘f-word goris’, ‘kaffir’ etc. Why did one rapist in particular say in court as his official defense, that it was his ‘religious right’.

https://twitter.com/ellahilluk/statu...228208640?s=21
    https://twitter.com/ellahilluk/statu...219689472?s=21

You're not alone in giving rich white rapists a free pass, Epstein was killed before he could name all his clients and its an open secret they include two presidents and many celebrities.
    Btw Epstein is Jewish.
    Last edited by Aexodus; January 20, 2020 at 03:36 PM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Cyclops why do you think many of the victims of which there are an estimated 19,000, received racial and religious abuse, such as ‘white slag’, ‘white whore’, ‘f-word goris’, ‘kaffir’ etc. Why did one rapist in particular say in court as his official defense, that it was his ‘religious right’.

https://twitter.com/ellahilluk/statu...228208640?s=21
    https://twitter.com/ellahilluk/statu...219689472?s=21
    I don't know why rapist scum do what they do, nor do I know why you're only obsessed with brown ones.

Btw Epstein is Jewish.
    ...and dead. Do you only care when the rapist is a muslim?

Have to say this thread looks like a desperate distraction from some other rapists. Is your IP is inside Buckingham Palace mate?

Blog Entries

I don't know why rapist scum do what they do, nor do I know why you're only obsessed with brown ones.
    Well I’m sorry I was unable to inform you otherwise.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Have to say this thread looks like a desperate distraction from some other rapists. Is your IP is inside Buckingham Palace mate?
    Yeah, not like there's a large thread about Epstein on the first page of the forum or anything. Or a thread about abuses within other (non-Muslim) religious communities. And it's definitely not like Aexodus would criticise the royal family. Or that anyone is concerned about any offences committed by white VIPs/the Catholic Church/Parliament.

It’s pretty unbelievable anyone is taking Andrew seriously. The guy spent 3-4 nights at Epsteins house. In order to - in his words - ‘have a thorough conversation’. Screw him. And he has the nerve to say it doesn’t reflect badly on the Family, but he’s the one this has been difficult for.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...213713718.html

300 pennsylvanian clergy and senior officials have covered up the abuse of more than 1000 children. The report faulted one of the most high profile cardinals in the country Donald Wuerl for his part in the cover up. The abuse runs from the 50s right up til now, and there could even have been multiple thousands of boys considering some records have been lost.

This all comes on the heels of coverups in Chile and Australia, not to mention countless other countries round the globe.

Why are so many Catholic priests committing this abuse, and how can it be resolved? It could be that the over-arching structure of the Catholic Church makes it easier for these coverups, compared to smaller types of Churches. The vow of chastity probably leads to some acting out of sexual desperation, but personally I have no idea how many and which clergy follow that vow.

In any case, ‘not all Clergymen’ simply isn’t a valid defense for such a systematic and repeated failing by the church to vulnerable children.
    What I will say is, yet again we have organised religion resulting in abuse of children and of trust by church leaders.
    Don't they have a screening process that runs background checks on candidates for priesthood? Oh right, this is a religious institution we're talking about. No further questions.

Well, fall guy or not, we should be thankful that something is being done about him [Epstein].
    I wonder - can't they at least strip him [Lord Janner] of his titles?

Good. And can't they get the FBI (IIRC they helped the Soviets catch a serial killer once) or some other foreign institution to help as well? I mean if anyone has backup files on British politicians and the capability for carrying out such a large investigation, it must be the Americans.
    Everyone should be equal before the law. It is important to send the message that a) those who cover up for child molesters will join them in prison, particularly in the wake of several huge child abuse scandals in the UK (on top of the Vatican's chronic problem), and b) no one is exempt from the rule of law, be they celebrities, artists, other specially privileged groups, or priests of any denomination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Indeed, rampant pedo infestation in American (and Western altogether, just look at UK) globalist liberal establishment has been an issue for many decades. Makes sense for elites to pick easily blackmail-able creeps like Biden or Clinton for positions of power, since they can be easily controlled.
    No, its all just an "obsessive" racist scheme to smear "brown" people. Even though the central criticisms being made are against largely white institutions (the police/social services/local government/parliament) and the largely white "progressive" ideology/attitudes which facilitated the crimes under discussion.
    Last edited by Cope; January 21, 2020 at 01:20 AM.

I'm shocked! Shocked, I say! A white christian man would never rape a child like that! Also, random members of this forum should apologise to me. Now!
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    I'm shocked! Shocked, I say! A white christian man would never rape a child like that! Also, random members of this forum should apologise to me. Now!
    I'm deeply sorry, but I will never apologise to you. Can you forgive me for that?

Pretty sure the victims in Rotherham (and elsewhere) included kids of all backgrounds so your race war falls over there:
    It's like you didn't read any of the sources.

typically these rapist scum target poor kids from broken homes.
    Well I'm glad you got at least one thing half-right.

Of course, the rest of your post is the usual routine of false claims and attempts to associate people with ideologies and organizations they don't have anything to do with.

Praeses

It's like you didn't read any of the sources.
    Nothing new ITT, it has all been addressed in other threads. There is literally no need for this discussion, it looks like open ended questions and pot stirring. Some might call it flaming, others trolling.

Well I'm glad you got at least one thing half-right.
    I'm glad you have precisely enough wit to see that

Of course, the rest of your post is the usual routine of false claims and attempts to associate people with ideologies and organizations they don't have anything to do with.
    OP has repeatedly posted and started threads about this single issue. He is apparently obsessed with brown penises and their misdeeds, to the extent that he doesn't see that there are white penises that function in the same way.

Basically this is oxygen for race baiting at time when there is credible evidence Her Majesty's second son was raping underage females possibly in the company of past and present US Presidents: they are the tip of an iceberg of rapists who are not facing justice because their pimp died in mysterious circumstances.

By all means feel free to try to distract us (as other media offer other distractions) from alleged rapists crimes with race baiting if you want to, it looks like there's a whole cadre of posters dedicated to giving Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump (and the rest) free passes.

The rapist scum in Rotherham have been charged. Prince Andrew? He gets to go to church with his mum while the media hounds his nephew's wife because [checks notes] well she's a bit brown so maybe she's a peado?

Blog Entries

Some might call it flaming, others trolling.
    I saw this in the news recently, and made a thread about it as there are new developments.

Indeed, liberal elites also have a huge problem with rampant pedophilia, but it seems the point of this thread is the fact that UK authorities knew about muslim grooming gangs and chose not to stop them to prevent being called racist.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Indeed, liberal elites also have a huge problem with rampant pedophilia, but it seems the point of this thread is the fact that UK authorities knew about muslim grooming gangs and chose not to stop them to prevent being called racist.
    Re thread below on the Amish (OP link)

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifesty...incest-me-too/

You really can't get more conservative and white seems thay have worse problem and are clearly not a liberal elite.

I sure only liberal catholic priests are involved in their sexual abuse issues...
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Re thread below on the Amish (OP link)

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifesty...incest-me-too/

You really can't get more conservative and white seems thay have worse problem and are clearly not a liberal elite.

I sure only liberal catholic priests are involved in their sexual abuse issues...
    Whataboutism much? Also Catholic Pope seems to have the typical Walmart globo-liberal beliefs and we all know the track record of covering up child-molesting clergy.

Blog Entries

It would be amusing indeed if the Catholic Church became a liberal institution.

Seriously though I’m ignoring any honest to god claims as ludicrous as that.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Whataboutism much? Also Catholic Pope seems to have the typical Walmart globo-liberal beliefs and we all know the track record of covering up child-molesting clergy.
    Track record is quite old and the current pope quite resent, fact remains the Church is by definition a conservative organization.

-----

@Aexodus

How ludicrous. Certainly the Amish are white and christian and conservative and not very Muslim. I am pretty sure the Italian mafia runs now and in the past runs prostitution rings and that Asian mafia traffic women and the Mexican cartels. I am also pretty sure that at times that have bought cops and social workers Clearly so do rich white guys as well. So it seems to me the issue here is police corruption. That an isolated group in the UK does the same again seems more or less like history repeating itself.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Blog Entries

How ludicrous. Certainly the Amish are white and christian and conservative and not very Muslim. I am pretty sure the Italian mafia runs now and in the past runs prostitution rings and that Asian mafia traffic women and the Mexican cartels.
    I appreciate what you’re saying, but none of those groups are particularly significant in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Track record is quite old and the current pope quite resent, fact remains the Church is by definition a conservative organization.
    Maybe it was sometime ago, but as of now? Nah, if your leader demands same thing your area liberal/left parties demand, then you are a liberal and conservative only in name.

Blog Entries

Closer to topic... here’s a different take on the police failure by an Aniqah Choudhri. Take a look at her Twitter account if you have the time.

She essentially says that despite:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...97336.html?amp
    The Independent Office for Police Conduct quoted a chief inspector on the sexual abuse cases in Rotherham saying “With it being Asians, we can’t afford for this to be coming out” – cementing the idea that sex offenders of Asian origin are not charged principally because the police do not want to be branded racist.
    but because of the disproportionate amount of black and asian people in British prisons, police aren’t afraid of being branded racist, at least in other areas of crime, or in polciies such as ‘stop and search’.

Instead, she says it is a wider problem with how police deal with all kinds of rape, not just type 1 grooming gangs.

This overall inadequacy when it comes to rape and sex offence cases across the UK has nothing to do with race. There are many reasons why working-class and vulnerable girls who have been subjected to abuse would fail to get help when even the cases of rape that are brought to the attention of the police rarely get prosecuted in the UK.

It’s easy to say that the neglect in the Manchester case was simply borne of a concern to avoid being branded racist, especially in a climate
    increasingly hostile to minorities. But when even a high-profile case like Virginia Roberts-Giuffre’s against Prince Andrew isdropped from investigation, it is obvious that many abusers of all ethnicities and at all levels of power can expect to enjoy free rein.
    My counterpoint to that is that as far as I know there is no other area of crime dominated 80-90% by a particular minority ethnic/religious group. That in my view is why they were tentative to take this on.
    Last edited by Aexodus; January 26, 2020 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Maybe it was sometime ago, but as of now? Nah, if your leader demands same thing your area liberal/left parties demand, then you are a liberal and conservative only in name.
    I guess ten years of a slightly more liberal pope making slightly more liberal decisions and appointments means 90 years of conservative RC child rape and the hiding therof much more liberal in your eyes. Doesn't it?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast