Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Known issues.

Default Re: Know issues.

The regions in which I was experiencing a decrease in culture were mostly core regions, that I owned from the start or soon thereafter and were surrounded by other Bulgarian regions for the majority of the campaign. I am yet to see the AI attempt to use agents. It is not spamming assasins like other mods and my spies never had issues infiltrating, apart from the odd general with anti spy traits. There was an earlier post which ran into the same issue, and it may have to do with the fractional bonus churches of level 2 and 3 give to conversion:

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15868609

Unfortunately now there is a persistent CTD at the end of turn 31.

Here is the log:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    00:22:00.129 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/TGC/data/ui/generic/eventpics/end_of_turn.tga
    00:22:00.129 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/TGC/data/ui/eastern_european/eventpics/end_of_turn.tga (from: C:\Games)
    00:22:00.129 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/TGC/data/ui/eastern_european/eventpics/end_of_turn.tga.dds
    00:22:00.129 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/TGC/data/ui/eastern_european/eventpics/end_of_turn.tga (from: C:\Games)
    00:22:00.129 [system.io] [trace] file open,,1F0F7A00,514844
    00:22:00.129 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/TGC/data/ui/eastern_european/eventpics/end_of_turn.tga (from: C:\Games)
    00:22:00.165 [bink] [debug] [mods/TGC/data/fmv/faction/placeholder.bik]Pause on
    00:22:00.165 [bink] [debug] [mods/TGC/data/fmv/faction/placeholder.bik]Pause on
    00:22:00.684 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kavhan Isbul; January 25, 2020 at 02:25 AM.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

found + fixed a missing region in the magyars invasionscript, preventing the faction to get killed and resurected correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavhan Isbul View Post
    Unfortunately now there is a persistent CTD at the end of turn 31.
    did you hire one of this mercenaries (Peshatsi Draugai)?
    Last edited by _Tartaros_; January 25, 2020 at 03:20 PM.

I the campaign that got to 103 turns, yes, and even used them in battle.

On the second campaign that crashed at turn 31, no, but I saw them still there and available.

I think i most probably fixed the map-ctd for AI-Magyars resulting from a scripted dublicate spawn of a second factionleader and second factionheir. Buffed there Invasion script too, mostly eliminating the "turmoil 100" which causes every other faction a extremly rebellious region for the rest of the campaign and scipting some video feature for the player regions to conquer, if there migration is accepted.

Reworked most of the tradebonus, thanks for pointing this out

checked the horses for pechenegs "Voraltamater". the silversurfer horse UI seems was fixed in the alpha, but not in the UI for the unit. Created a new UI + added two missing for slave faction.

Level 3 cities for steppe culture has the wrong battlemaps - corrected this issues now.
    there forts look great btw. going for a fully checkup off forts atm

@ all
    for people creating grammar correction, please pm, post the corrections or send them to me to add them to the new patch v002

anyway, expect a bigger patch in the bext time. would be cool if some people could test the magyars then and see how they play in different setting and engines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kingdoms 2020-01-26 21-48-07-08.jpg  
    Last edited by _Tartaros_; January 27, 2020 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    I think i most probably fixed the map-ctd for AI-Magyars resulting from a scripted dublicate spawn of a second factionleader and second factionheir. Buffed there Invasion script too, mostly eliminating the "turmoil 100" which causes every other faction a extremly rebellious region for the rest of the campaign and scipting some video feature for the player regions to conquer, if there migration is accepted.

Reworked most of the tradebonus, thanks for pointing this out

checked the horses for pechenegs "Voraltamater". the silversurfer horse UI seems was fixed in the alpha, but not in the UI for the unit. Created a new UI + added two missing for slave faction.

Level 3 cities for steppe culture has the wrong battlemaps - corrected this issues now.
    there forts look great btw. going for a fully checkup off forts atm

@ all
    for people creating grammar correction, please pm, post the corrections or send them to me to add them to the new patch v002

anyway, expect a bigger patch in the bext time. would be cool if some people could test the magyars then and see how they play in different setting and engines.

I have that exact CTD problem. Magyars crash when i take their capital. Would you be so kind as to send me the fix for that problem?

i´m still testing this issue - currently altered the script.
    it´s kind of random and appears in reverse savegames.

Everytime I try to play a new campaign like Great Moravia and the game starts up normal. However, then it hotseat campaign and use any commands. How do I disable hotseat campaign in the mod? Is there a script I can use to disable it?

don´t know if i understood your question correctly, but we used hotseatcampaing as a feature to play a normal campaign. it´s meant this way. you can´t play a normal campaign without hotseat.

why do that? What is the password and username for the hotseat campaign?

there is non.
    just start a normal campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRNDjaItbJc
    in this video you can see what has to be done (@ 1:00 and following)
    Last edited by _Tartaros_; March 31, 2020 at 04:11 AM.

No matter what campaign I want to choose to I still get the hotseat campaign with the password and username. Is there a way to get rid of it? bc it wasn't like that the last time played the mod.

you are starting the wrong campaign then...
    go like this:
    start the game
    "Single Player"
    "The Great Conflicts"
    - choose one faction (if other than lombards, unlook lombards icon by clicking on then)
    - choose options like difficulty, battle time limits a.s.o.
    "start"

I did that but I got the same issue.

mhh, that´s strange. it´s not supposed to be like this. did you change anything by yourself?

not recently

ok, then delete the mod in your mods folder and reinstall again. a clean install + patches should avoid this problem.
    do you have a steam version or disk me2tw?

Steam! Fine then I will uninstall the mod but I am working on another mod to make the game better for gameplay experience so I will get back to that mod later.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

You likely missunderstood Tartaros.
    You are supposed to play hotseat campaign. It is how they made TGC to be played.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

The Islamic rosters are about to reveal for once and for finall soon!
    Few adjustments of koultouras' models, new heads by Razor, shields by Leif Erikson, Pacco and Paleologos and recolored of textures according to the faction they will belong.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.