Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

  1. #21

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    Of course, it’s always fun to read people’s builds. Come back often!

  2. #22
    Logik's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Virginia,USA
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    Came across this rig for 1700 through the cyberpower website. It's definitely a candidate. They'll get it to me in 2 days. I'm still messing around with the build configurator based on the information you provided. Just figured I'd share this to hear your thoughts. The power supply is actually 1000 wt 80 gold.




    Message: AMD LQ IET9934


    Gaming Chassis: CyberPowerPC ELUNA 242V Premium RGB Gaming Case Mid-Tower w/ Tempered Glass Window Panel (Included)

    Extra Case Fans: 3X Apevia Dual addressable digital RGB 120mm Fan 3Pins (Included)

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8GHz [4.6GHz Turbo] 12 Cores/ 24 Threads 70MB Cache 105W Processor (Included)

    CPU / Processor Cooling Fan: CyberPowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 120mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate (Included)

    Motherboard: ASRock X570 PHANTOM GAMING 4 ATX w/ 802.11ac WiFi, RGB, 2 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 8 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe (Included)

    RAM / System Memory: GEIL Super Luce 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz RGB MEMORY (Included)

    Video Card: MSI RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] (Included)

    Power Supply: 800 Watts - ATNG 800Watts 80 Plus Gold Power Supply (Included)

    Primary Hard Drive: 1TB IntelŽ 660P SERIES PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 1800/1800 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to





    Last edited by Logik; January 16, 2020 at 09:05 PM.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)


  3. #23

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    I wouldn't go with a Ryzen 9. You might as well go with an i9 in that case. The reason why the Ryzen 5 is a better buy than the i5 is because they are at the same price point, roughly 200$, but Ryzen 5 offers much better versatility. The same is true of Ryzen 9 vs i9, but the returns are diminished significantly. Gamers don't really need more than 12 threads or hexacores.

    The big issue here, is that i5s and Ryzen 5s aren't paired with GTX 2080s on the CYBERPOWERPC site.

    Here's a build that I configured on iBUYPOWERPC. It came out to $2,445

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Case Raidmax Alpha RGB Gaming Case - Black - Black
    Case Fans Default Case Fan
    Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor (6x 3.6GHz/32MB L3 Cache)
    Processor Cooling be quiet! DARK ROCK SLIM CPU Cooler
    Memory 16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR4-3200 Memory Module - Corsair Vengeance-LPX
    Video Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER - 8GB GDDR6 - EVGA XC GAMING (VR-Ready) - Single Card
    Motherboard ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS -- RGB, 802.11ac WiFi, USB 3.2 (7 Rear, 2 Front)
    Power Supply 850 Watt - CORSAIR RM850X Black - 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular
    Advance Cabling Options Standard Default Cables
    Primary Hard Drive 1 TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD -- Read: 550MB/s, Write: 520MB/s - Single Drive
    Data Hard Drive 4 TB Seagate Barracuda PRO Hard Drive -- 128MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
    External Optical Drive ASUS EXTERNAL DVDRW Blu-Ray USB 3.0 (Black)
    Media Card Reader / Writer Kingston USB 3.0 High Speed Media Reader
    Sound Card 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
    Network Card Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
    Operating System Windows 10 Home - (64-bit)
    Keyboard iBUYPOWER Standard Gaming Keyboard - Free Upgrade to iBUYPOWER Standard RGB Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse iBUYPOWER Gaming Optical Mouse - Multi-Color LED Lighting
    Warranty 3 Year Standard Warranty Service
    Rush Service Standard Service - Estimated Ship out in 10-15 Business Days Due to Holidays.


    Here's a pretty good build I did find on CyberPowerPC. It came out to 1400$

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    CPU: IntelŽ Core™ Processor i5-9600K 3.70GHZ 9MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151
    Freebie of Processor: None
    Intel Performance Tuning Protection Plan: None
    Venom Boost Fast And Efficient Factory Overclocking: No Overclocking
    CPU / Processor Cooling Fan: CyberpowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 240mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate (Intel)
    Coolant for Cyberpower Xtreme Hydro Water Cooling Kits: None
    Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-P ATX w/ WiFi 802.11AC RGB, USB 3.1, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 4 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
    RAM / System Memory: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory (Kingston HyperX Predator)
    Video Card: GeForceŽ RTX 2060 SUPER™ 8GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] (Single Card)
    Freebie of Video Card: None
    Sli Bridge: None
    EVGA Power: None
    HTC VIVE Virtual reality Headset: None
    Video Capture Card: None
    Power Supply: 600 Watts - Standard 600Watts 80 Plus Gold high-efficient Power Supply
    Primary Hard Drive: 512GB IntelŽ 660P SERIES PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 1500/1000 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 90/220k (Single Drive)
    Freebie of Solid State Drive: None
    Secondary Hard Drive: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
    External Storage: None
    Optical Drive: None
    WiDi Router: None
    Internal Wireless Network Card: None
    Sound: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
    Monitor: None
    Projector: None
    Cables: None
    Speakers: None
    Internal Network Card: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
    Keyboard: CyberPowerPC Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse: CyberPowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
    Mouse Pad: None
    Headset: None
    Microphone: None
    Gaming Apparel: None
    Gaming Gear: None
    Internal USB Expansion Module: None
    Wireless Routers/Hubs: None
    Video Camera: None
    Power & Surge Protection: None
    USB Hub & Port: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
    External Accessories: None
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-bit Edition)
    Professional Wiring: None
    Ultra Care Option: None
    Warranty: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
    Service: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
    Rush Service: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 12 Business Days


    Upgrading the GPU to a 2080 and the PSU to a Corsair 750W RM, would bring up the price to $1873.

  4. #24
    Logik's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Virginia,USA
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    I wouldn't go with a Ryzen 9. You might as well go with an i9 in that case. The reason why the Ryzen 5 is a better buy than the i5 is because they are at the same price point, roughly 200$, but Ryzen 5 offers much better versatility. The same is true of Ryzen 9 vs i9, but the returns are diminished significantly. Gamers don't really need more than 12 threads or hexacores.

    The big issue here, is that i5s and Ryzen 5s aren't paired with GTX 2080s on the CYBERPOWERPC site.

    Here's a build that I configured on iBUYPOWERPC. It came out to $2,445

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Case Raidmax Alpha RGB Gaming Case - Black - Black
    Case Fans Default Case Fan
    Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor (6x 3.6GHz/32MB L3 Cache)
    Processor Cooling be quiet! DARK ROCK SLIM CPU Cooler
    Memory 16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR4-3200 Memory Module - Corsair Vengeance-LPX
    Video Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER - 8GB GDDR6 - EVGA XC GAMING (VR-Ready) - Single Card
    Motherboard ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS -- RGB, 802.11ac WiFi, USB 3.2 (7 Rear, 2 Front)
    Power Supply 850 Watt - CORSAIR RM850X Black - 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular
    Advance Cabling Options Standard Default Cables
    Primary Hard Drive 1 TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD -- Read: 550MB/s, Write: 520MB/s - Single Drive
    Data Hard Drive 4 TB Seagate Barracuda PRO Hard Drive -- 128MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
    External Optical Drive ASUS EXTERNAL DVDRW Blu-Ray USB 3.0 (Black)
    Media Card Reader / Writer Kingston USB 3.0 High Speed Media Reader
    Sound Card 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
    Network Card Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
    Operating System Windows 10 Home - (64-bit)
    Keyboard iBUYPOWER Standard Gaming Keyboard - Free Upgrade to iBUYPOWER Standard RGB Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse iBUYPOWER Gaming Optical Mouse - Multi-Color LED Lighting
    Warranty 3 Year Standard Warranty Service
    Rush Service Standard Service - Estimated Ship out in 10-15 Business Days Due to Holidays.


    Here's a pretty good build I did find on CyberPowerPC. It came out to 1400$

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    CPU: IntelŽ Core™ Processor i5-9600K 3.70GHZ 9MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151
    Freebie of Processor: None
    Intel Performance Tuning Protection Plan: None
    Venom Boost Fast And Efficient Factory Overclocking: No Overclocking
    CPU / Processor Cooling Fan: CyberpowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 240mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate (Intel)
    Coolant for Cyberpower Xtreme Hydro Water Cooling Kits: None
    Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-P ATX w/ WiFi 802.11AC RGB, USB 3.1, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 4 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
    RAM / System Memory: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory (Kingston HyperX Predator)
    Video Card: GeForceŽ RTX 2060 SUPER™ 8GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] (Single Card)
    Freebie of Video Card: None
    Sli Bridge: None
    EVGA Power: None
    HTC VIVE Virtual reality Headset: None
    Video Capture Card: None
    Power Supply: 600 Watts - Standard 600Watts 80 Plus Gold high-efficient Power Supply
    Primary Hard Drive: 512GB IntelŽ 660P SERIES PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 1500/1000 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 90/220k (Single Drive)
    Freebie of Solid State Drive: None
    Secondary Hard Drive: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
    External Storage: None
    Optical Drive: None
    WiDi Router: None
    Internal Wireless Network Card: None
    Sound: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
    Monitor: None
    Projector: None
    Cables: None
    Speakers: None
    Internal Network Card: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
    Keyboard: CyberPowerPC Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse: CyberPowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
    Mouse Pad: None
    Headset: None
    Microphone: None
    Gaming Apparel: None
    Gaming Gear: None
    Internal USB Expansion Module: None
    Wireless Routers/Hubs: None
    Video Camera: None
    Power & Surge Protection: None
    USB Hub & Port: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
    External Accessories: None
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-bit Edition)
    Professional Wiring: None
    Ultra Care Option: None
    Warranty: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
    Service: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
    Rush Service: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 12 Business Days


    Upgrading the GPU to a 2080 and the PSU to a Corsair 750W RM, would bring up the price to $1873.

    Hmmm those are some interesting builds. The 2400 one i similar to what i pieced together on cyberpower. I said to myself if I'm paying that price point i might as well go all the way and get everything top of the line. Something i can play with a few yrs before needing to upgrade components. I keep hearing that the ryzen's are on par with anything on the market, but other's say is intel. I'm just going to use my rig for gaming and other normal everyday thing's. I do like intel though.

    You gave me more to think about most definitely. Again i appreciate the effort in trying to help me find a rig for my gaming needs.
    Last edited by Logik; January 17, 2020 at 12:18 AM.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)


  5. #25

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Logik View Post
    Hmmm those are some interesting builds. The 2400 one i similar to what i pieced together on cyberpower. I said to myself if I'm paying that price point i might as well go all the way and get everything top of the line. Something i can play with a few yrs before needing to upgrade components. I keep hearing that the ryzen's are on par with anything on the market, but other's say is intel. I'm just going to use my rig for gaming and other normal everyday thing's. I do like intel though.

    You gave me more to think about most definitely. Again i appreciate the effort in trying to help me find a rig for my gaming needs.
    You're not going to see as much of a difference as you think. I can definitely tell a difference between i9-9900K and my old i7-4790K. It's not huge, but it is substantial enough to see without benchmarking. Between an i9-9900K and a Ryzen 7 3700X? You literally can't 99% of the time with a naked eye.

    I mean, honestly I'm probably wasting my breath, and I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I built my first PC in 2009-2010ish and I had less than 500$ to spend. My first GPU was a Radeon 5670, not even a 5770. I've always told myself that I will get a maxed out PC one day, when I had the money. I slowly upgraded from an Athlon II x640 to a Phenom II x965 Black Edition, and year by year I'd make little upgrades by going through used parts or great Black Friday deals. I've always regretted not getting a maxed out machine, and telling myself that I "got a great deal" never really satisfied that itch. I still had great gaming experiences, but every time I had a frame drop or every time I couldn't run a game maxed out, I always had that sense of pain and regret for not getting the best. I mean I'm sure all of us understand that feeling. It's that feeling of inadequacy and disappointment. If only, if only...

    So I did get the best eventually. The year i7-4790K came out I got myself that top CPU the top ASRock Mobo, a 1250 Watt Seasonic X Gold power supply, and eventually a GTX 980. So yeah, I went all out, and to tell you the truth, I was really, really happy. It wasn't just that I felt fulfilled and had a great gaming experience, but the feeling of buying something that was top of the line, the best, was really great. I have a 1070 and that old 4790k today, but I've had opportunities to upgrade. My gaming experience is still awesome and I still max out my games. I actually downgraded to a 1070 from a Titan that I had for a very short time. I've had a lot of different GPUs. Honestly, I get much more enjoyment from gaming with friends now and other things...

    But yeah anyway, I totally get that desire to get the best thing possible so you don't have any regrets in your decision. It's just that you don't really need to, to get really good gaming performance especially today. But if you still want to, I do recommend saving money and buying the best PC possible within a reasonable price. It's a totally legit thing to want to do. Honestly I got more satisfaction from building my first pimped out PC then I did from buying a brand new car. So yeah. Do what feels right for you.

  6. #26
    Logik's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Virginia,USA
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    You're not going to see as much of a difference as you think. I can definitely tell a difference between i9-9900K and my old i7-4790K. It's not huge, but it is substantial enough to see without benchmarking. Between an i9-9900K and a Ryzen 7 3700X? You literally can't 99% of the time with a naked eye.

    I mean, honestly I'm probably wasting my breath, and I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I built my first PC in 2009-2010ish and I had less than 500$ to spend. My first GPU was a Radeon 5670, not even a 5770. I've always told myself that I will get a maxed out PC one day, when I had the money. I slowly upgraded from an Athlon II x640 to a Phenom II x965 Black Edition, and year by year I'd make little upgrades by going through used parts or great Black Friday deals. I've always regretted not getting a maxed out machine, and telling myself that I "got a great deal" never really satisfied that itch. I still had great gaming experiences, but every time I had a frame drop or every time I couldn't run a game maxed out, I always had that sense of pain and regret for not getting the best. I mean I'm sure all of us understand that feeling. It's that feeling of inadequacy and disappointment. If only, if only...

    So I did get the best eventually. The year i7-4790K came out I got myself that top CPU the top ASRock Mobo, a 1250 Watt Seasonic X Gold power supply, and eventually a GTX 980. So yeah, I went all out, and to tell you the truth, I was really, really happy. It wasn't just that I felt fulfilled and had a great gaming experience, but the feeling of buying something that was top of the line, the best, was really great. I have a 1070 and that old 4790k today, but I've had opportunities to upgrade. My gaming experience is still awesome and I still max out my games. I actually downgraded to a 1070 from a Titan that I had for a very short time. I've had a lot of different GPUs. Honestly, I get much more enjoyment from gaming with friends now and other things...

    But yeah anyway, I totally get that desire to get the best thing possible so you don't have any regrets in your decision. It's just that you don't really need to, to get really good gaming performance especially today. But if you still want to, I do recommend saving money and buying the best PC possible within a reasonable price. It's a totally legit thing to want to do. Honestly I got more satisfaction from building my first pimped out PC then I did from buying a brand new car. So yeah. Do what feels right for you.


    You make perfect sense of course and believe me I'm following your suggestions. And I'm not trying to spend more money than i have too even though i can if need be. So I'm with you 100% on that.

    That being said I've just came across a major problem. It seems that since the last time i purchased a pc which was back 2009 pc manufacturer's seem to have abandoned building PC'S with optical drives. They are hard to find at least it seems that way to me.

    And that is big problem for me for every game i own is disk based. All my civilizations games, totalwar games, elder scrolls etc i have physical disk copies of them not downloads.

    So how in the world do they expect me to play them? I'm not rebuying a game i already own through download. So now I'm stuck. I don't know how to install computer components and even if i did know most gaming PC's don't offer a slot to install said drive in it. Just made thing's a little harder but I'm not giving up.

    Update: Well cyberpower has one but it will be February until i see it and the specs are not great. Still searching around the web.

    You have been more helpful than you know. It's most appreciated.
    Last edited by Logik; January 18, 2020 at 01:43 AM.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)


  7. #27
    Logik's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Virginia,USA
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    Well after looking for the last couple of hours since my last post, forgoing any, sleep food or drink (lol) it would seem I'm going to have to go through cyberpower to get the pc i need with an optical drive based on the specs i need and you suggested. Going to have to be patient and just let them build it and hope i don't get a broken pc. I'm definitely going intel something like a I7 9th gen. Going to eat something better before i starve. I'll finally put the build together before i go to sleep at some point today (lol) and I'll post the specs here. And again you've been very helpful and would buy you a round of beers if you was nearby.

    Update 4:46 am my time. Well after much researching and stressing i believe i found a potential solution to the lack of optical drive options in the latest gaming PC'S. Turns out if i buy an external hardrive or cd reader if you will, along with making sure i have a 3.0 or better USB i should be good to go in regards to playing the steam based games i own like Skyrim, Civilization games etc. Install the games to the external drive then move the files to the proper directory on steam on your primary SD or HDD drive.

    The older games like RTW and MTW 2 i could just play of the external. It's been a long night trying figure all these thing's out. But at least some good news for once. Now can buy my PC anywhere instead of cyberpower only.
    Last edited by Logik; January 18, 2020 at 06:45 AM.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)


  8. #28
    Logik's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Virginia,USA
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    After about 4 days and staying up for the last 12hrs straight of cursing and stressing and not sleeping searching for a pc that fit's my need's i believe i will be going with this rig. The amount of top or near top of the line hardware in this rig for the price point is unbeatable. I am getting the matching 25 inch 144ghz monitor which i needed anyways as well keyboard mouse and all with a yr warranty for 2200.00 and I'll have it monday. The power supply is 750w platinum. This has been an extremely stressful experience to say the least but I'm glad it's over. A heart felt thanks for the one's who decided to help me understand the process of pc building and what to look for. You have my gratitude and thanks.



    OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows




    Product information Single
    Summary
    Screen Size 0.01 inches
    Processor 3.6 GHz Core i9
    RAM 32 GB DDR4
    Hard Drive 1 TB Flash Memory Solid State
    Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
    Card Description Dedicated
    Graphics Card Ram Size 8 GB
    Other Technical Details
    Brand Name HP
    Series 5QB56AA#ABA
    Item model number 5QB56AA#ABA
    Hardware Platform Windows
    Operating System Windows 10 Home
    Package Dimensions 20 x 20 x 11 inches
    Color black
    Processor Brand Intel
    Processor Count 8
    Computer Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM
    Flash Memory Size 1.00
    Hard Drive Interface Solid State
    Hard Drive Rotational Speed 0.01 RPM
    Optical Drive Type None
    Last edited by Logik; January 18, 2020 at 11:33 AM.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)


  9. #29

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    At my own risk, I recommend looking into ISO creation to permanently back up and save your ISOs for a time optical drives (and the storage media itself you have) become unfeasible.

  10. #30
    Logik's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Virginia,USA
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    Appreciate the tip i will definitely do so absolutely. Have a great day.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)


  11. #31
    Logik's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Virginia,USA
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    Finally getting my rig tommorow looking forward to doing some heavy duty gaming.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)


  12. #32

    Default Re: Buying A New Gaming PC, Need Suggestions & Advice

    Congratulations. It sounds pretty awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •