View Poll Results: Cast your vote

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battles - Manual battles

2 20.00%
  • Battles - I would actually prefer autoresolved battles (but manual allowed against AI)

6 60.00%
  • Era - Late era

3 30.00%
  • Era - Early era

6 60.00%
  • Rules - Keep the rules

6 60.00%
  • Rules - Lets have less rules (more freedom)

0 0%
  • No Diplomacy (=Deathmatch)

0 0%
  • Diplomacy allowed

6 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [SS 6.4] It is better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [SS 6.4] It is better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life

Portugal up:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DHn...ew?usp=sharing

All diplomacy is up to the players, and can definitely change at times. What fun is being a vassal if there is not at least a small chance of betrayal down the road

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [SS 6.4] It is better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life

Reminder sent

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

I am actually r3tarded. I did this almost two days ago. Just forgot to post.

Lithuania (is Aragon dead? That's usually after my turn..): https://drive.google.com/file/d/14hA0CYASxqkHAJBhZOuASWP4IV5B4mas/view?usp=sharing

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Well thats rubbish. becuase i had an adoption which did not work so i was stuck with 2 only ...
    did portugal attack with the same army twice? cause are you only allowed to attack with an army once?

i was prepaired to be a vassal to portugal, i was going to send a message next turn if id lost another sett.
    i had lots of $$$ its gone now for ever. and i wont be able to do poems about the struggle of my kingdom anymore ;(

The Heir is dead lying in the ground. i lay here. soon to be also. King Pedro of Aragon last of his line, laid to rest before his time

Quote Originally Posted by Speeda325 View Post
    Well thats rubbish. becuase i had an adoption which did not work so i was stuck with 2 only ...
    did portugal attack with the same army twice? cause are you only allowed to attack with an army once?
    I took 2 of your forts using 2 different sets of spies, it is irrelevant whether I used the same or a different army for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Speeda325 View Post
    i was prepaired to be a vassal to portugal, i was going to send a message next turn if id lost another sett.
    i had lots of $$$ its gone now for ever. and i wont be able to do poems about the struggle of my kingdom anymore ;(

The Heir is dead lying in the ground. i lay here. soon to be also. King Pedro of Aragon last of his line, laid to rest before his time
    I guess you came up with that idea a bit late then. But either way, it wouldnt save you (for your info), you should just have made better moves.
    GG, it was fun, will miss your poems
    Last edited by ★RedStar★; June 26, 2020 at 05:14 PM.

Apologize for the late. I was re reading the rules as I have interesting moves this turn.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBTL POL V HUN BAT RATE 270620.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	362014Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BTTL POL V HUN BAT RES 270620.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	362015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HUN DEF ARMY LOC 270620.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	362016

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Well done, but I wonder why you posted a picture of where my army retreated to

Rubenz's Avatar Foederatus

I will need an extension to Sunday, out of town for a local holiday.

If I need to be subbed instead, i can PM the admin a few things to do. Thanks everyone!

Will be up later today, sorry for the delay