View Poll Results: Cast your vote

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battles - Manual battles

2 20.00%
  • Battles - I would actually prefer autoresolved battles (but manual allowed against AI)

6 60.00%
  • Era - Late era

3 30.00%
  • Era - Early era

6 60.00%
  • Rules - Keep the rules

6 60.00%
  • Rules - Lets have less rules (more freedom)

0 0%
  • No Diplomacy (=Deathmatch)

0 0%
  • Diplomacy allowed

6 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: [SS 6.4] It is better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [SS 6.4] It is better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life

Reminder sent

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [SS 6.4] It is better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life

I have sent him plenty, he said he is busy this month... (but its a new month now...)

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Messaged admin as Mac killed my spy with 47% chance to kill, while the rules states 50% is needed
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Sorry Reds, I misread the rules as 30% for other agents I can replay if required/accept punishment to be dolled out.

In all other HS on tc, it is 30% for spies and assassins, would make it impossible to get through a fort with a level 10 spy otherwise
    Last edited by Dr Mac; March 02, 2022 at 05:21 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

This is like the worst case scenario, when someone is a month late, and then finds a rule break and wants a replay...

Well, its easy to get new spies in the mod, so I will just fine Mac. If your spy was supposed to do somth, i can move in other spy of yours, lemme know

Gaming Emeritus

still waiting on an answer....

Gaming Emeritus

Okay, I think its clear to everyone, its better to end this HS... Half the factions are missing and have been subbed by me for too long, while not many remaining players probably actually cares about this HS anyways, as turns take too long... And its obvious, Dr Mac is on his road to a victory. I have tried to find more people many times, but most of times failed (or the player joined and then dropped shortly after), I suppose its always hard to find new people for an old HS....

I mainly thank YTWM and Tulkas, whom have been there since the begining of the HS, and always played reliably (but unfortunately, they started an endless war between them, and thus are now too weak to face Dr Mac).

And also to Dr Mac, who have been really trying to keep this going, and was even willing to sub some factions.

Well, the victory obviously belongs to Dr Mac, who would have dominated the entire map soon probably.

Good game and rep to y'all, and thanks for trying to keep this going.

Gaming Emeritus

and there is a map update, as Tulkas requested

GGs to all! I wish I would have been more active but I have kinda lost interest in med2 over the past few months. ty jadli for hosting

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Thank you for Jadli for keeping it going for so long! Would have been nice to have the big showdown with Tulkas/Reds.

Thoroughly enjoyed my war between France/Scotland though. +rep all