View Poll Results: Cast your vote

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battles - Manual battles

2 20.00%
  • Battles - I would actually prefer autoresolved battles (but manual allowed against AI)

6 60.00%
  • Era - Late era

3 30.00%
  • Era - Early era

6 60.00%
  • Rules - Keep the rules

6 60.00%
  • Rules - Lets have less rules (more freedom)

0 0%
  • No Diplomacy (=Deathmatch)

0 0%
  • Diplomacy allowed

6 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [SS 6.4] It is better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life

Default Re: [Hotseat Proposal - SS 6.4] It's better to be a lion for a day... - Manual battle hotseat

I'll take France if available

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Hotseat Proposal - SS 6.4] It's better to be a lion for a day... - Manual battle hotseat

I’ve asked a Hex to add my vote to manual battles if that’s okay. I forgot to toggle it.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Alright, all sorted, we got ninep players, we are starting asap. Just came across a small tech issue

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ★RedStar★ View Post
    I'll take France if available
    Actually,I promised France to another guy from discord, could you pick something else? Such as Portugal, Genoa, Venice, Denmark or even England if you really.

I didnt expect we will get so many players in the end
    We could divide it into two smaller fast paced hotseats if you guys want
    Last edited by Jadli; February 21, 2020 at 11:30 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Alright, we start!

Sicily is up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/66j631...ly_T1.sav/file

Based on poll, we are playing in Early Era with AR battles (but manual battles are still allowed against AI/rebels) and diplomacy allowed.

Due to that, in your SS setup you have to pick Early Era, and pick Savage AI, Disable Real Recruitment, Permanent arrows and Permanet watchtowers.

In the OP you see the map and in the regions, that are in game. So make sure to check that out. Also see the final factions and players.

The Rules are against players, so against AI/rebel you can ignore most of them (such as spy or siege equipment requirements). And you can attack AI/rebels on the first turn .

I will also add discord names to the OP shortly.

But anyway, good luck to all of you in the battles to come!
    Last edited by Jadli; February 23, 2020 at 05:18 AM.

Default Re: [Hotseat Proposal - SS 6.4] It is better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life

Sicily might have too strong of a starting position I think lol.

France is up - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q7...AfJI4X5OYNbcBH

Rome has fallen!

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Hotseat Proposal - SS 6.4] It is better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life

Why do we have to pick disable real recruitment, permanent arrows and permanent watchtowers?

Edit: I know it’s for compatibility but why are we using them?
    Last edited by Aexodus; February 23, 2020 at 10:10 AM.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Gaming Emeritus

Permament arrows and watchtowers are preset so I let them picked. As for recruitment, afaik SS players prefer it this way

Blog Entries

Ah okay

Permanent arrows should be ticked off definetly. Otherwise players with old machines will experiance troubles during battles...

Blog Entries

I’m not sure permanent arrows and watchtowers are preset. I’d prefer we didn’t use them but what do the others think?

Gaming Emeritus

By preset I meant that when you open the setup these two and Savage AI are already labelled, so you dont have to click on them.

Watchtowers are forbidden by the rules anyway. And there will not be many manual battles anyway, and most of them will be small, but up to you guys. Anyway, I feel both variants of arrows are save compatible, can someone check before I do? If that was the case everyone would be able to have set the way they wish

Yeah the changes would have very minimal effect, we have always played SS with these settings.

Blog Entries

Eugene as France is taking his time.

Hi guys, sorry for the delay.. had some issues. Done with the turn now.
    HRE is up, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qwq...ew?usp=sharing

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Forgive my tardiness, my dumbass forgot to click disable real recruitment and I wondered why the save crashed each time I tried xD. Was very sure I clicked it during initial setup.

Anyway Aragon up - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SykeBCAXiiOvjXOlHv9oD9DAa6Av31SK

so just tick Savage Ai and thats it yes