View Poll Results: What would you like to see in this HS?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Normal rules" (nothing too crazy)

3 25.00%
  • Minor lore rules (as shown below factions list)

5 41.67%
  • Deathmatch (no alliances)

0 0%
  • Score hotseat (the winners would be established based upon points gained from battles, etc)

0 0%
  • Even hotseat (there would be lore events, such as daedra. Perhaps a mini Interregnum )

4 33.33%
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

strategic location is a really good advantage, and you could have easily taken out alot of settlements.
    Also since naval battles are "broken" i cant just sail my men to defend.
    I wouldnt call the military score accurate since your stack would be stronger than my stack.

I also didnt do any backstabs until now and it's been three years since i got my awards
    But the key factor in this is that you tried to force me to accept the deal with you.

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

"But the key factor in this is that you tried to force me to accept the deal with you."

Ah, so that is how it is. So you didn't play to the lore, but you indeed wanted to attack Aldmari with me at first, just I wanted too large share so you decided to backstab me insteed.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Heh, dont worry Potatoto. The moment the old Hidelith dies, both of them will jump on each other sooner than yould say an elven pie...

High Kingdom of Summerset Isles up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/6svhgl...et_10.sav/file

Gaming Emeritus

reminder sent, he says he is playing today

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen

Hi im Nightwolf, im new here and i will play Tharn/Empire

Gaming Emeritus

Welcome to the hotseat!

thanks

Who of you plays Anequina and Pelletine ? I want to negotiate with you 2

Gaming Emeritus

It is in the first post...

There is a list of players and links to them...

The player for Pelletine didnt exist in my Discord, i cant find him

Gaming Emeritus

You can also message on TWC

sorry but i cant post my save here, it doesnt work

Gaming Emeritus

You post a link to it

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

will finish up today

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Okay, since Nightwolf_17 isn't responding to my VM, I have no choice but to sub him.

Pelletine turn 11: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XMC6GXxPoM3B0rUvjDEzjRUIvK7rKpVu/view?usp=sharing

the message was not shown to me here. I tried everything to post the save here but nothing works :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf_17 View Post
    the message was not shown to me here. I tried everything to post the save here but nothing works :'(
    If you have google account then you can easly do it by Google Drive. You just upload save, click options then "share", then "allow to download to anyone who has link", then "copy link" and you put that link in your post on TWC forum.