View Poll Results: What would you like to see in this HS?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Normal rules" (nothing too crazy)

3 25.00%
  • Minor lore rules (as shown below factions list)

5 41.67%
  • Deathmatch (no alliances)

0 0%
  • Score hotseat (the winners would be established based upon points gained from battles, etc)

0 0%
  • Even hotseat (there would be lore events, such as daedra. Perhaps a mini Interregnum )

4 33.33%
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

Last edited by Bantu Chieftain; May 13, 2020 at 10:07 AM.

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Valenwood link : here

Assassination

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Pelletine: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J0KMFjRtqi3LQBD72ie7ulFrw0GGdWEI

just to make sure.

i am not doing this HS anymore k/yes

Have fun

Dont die imps

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

I’ll get this up tomorrow

sorry for the delay
    Anequina https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sps...ew?usp=sharing

The foolish orcs has believed our word to join them in their conquest of the Isles.
    Soon the orcs will be irradicated from this world
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dLK...ew?usp=sharing

PS. sorry potatoto, it's not like me to break words. But if you read the rp rules you'll see that Vailed Inheritance really hates orcs. Luckily for you the reveal wasn't that devestating

" it's not like me to break words"

It is break of your words and pure backstab. Moreover since together with Dominion you have overwhelming advantage over me anyway so I do not understand why you fall back to such covardly way of fighting.

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Ah, juicy drama.

You are really living up to your "Most Honorable Commander" signature

Yes, it is actually already second time when I get ugly backstab by "Most Honorable Commander". First Dragon and now Norway...

ValenWood up here

Not much my turn just killing imperials off like the scum they are.

I agree with you potato, it is a backstab.
    but i am living up to the lore in this hs, which you should have seen coming imo
    i even gambled that you wouldnt scout for my armies last turn

Edit: at the time i made the deal with you, you clearly had the advantage since my armies were far to the east. Blackmail also works poorly in dealmaking
    Last edited by Captainnorway; May 24, 2020 at 06:40 PM.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    Yes, it is actually already second time when I get ugly backstab by "Most Honorable Commander". First Dragon and now Norway...
    Technically I got that, because I wasn't doing any backstabbing at that year. Then Age of Crusades came and with the Pope it seemed like with the unique settings and ingame balance (economies, etc..) a backstab on one of the other italian faction might work , which unfortunately you became it's target, after you took over venice rather "too fast" and didn't want to barter with the pope. That was my last backstab since a few years. As for that it happened after we got the most honorable award is just a coincidence.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Quote Originally Posted by Captainnorway View Post
    I agree with you potato, it is a backstab.
    but i am living up to the lore in this hs, which you should have seen coming imo
    i even gambled that you wouldnt scout for my armies last turn

Edit: at the time i made the deal with you, you clearly had the advantage since my armies were far to the east. Blackmail also works poorly in dealmaking

1. If you really would be living to the lore of HS then you wouldn't be dealing with me at all. Also what makes this argument even more funny is that you are the one who came up with proposal of attacking Aldmari together and then share its lands.
    2. Aldmari and VH together are over twice stronger than Orcs by any measure (income, size of an army, population) so I do not know about what my advantage at any given moment you are talking about. You could have just sant all your force blindly foreward and even through I could dictate all battles then still I would lose because simply you can outproduce my with so huge economy advantage.
    Last edited by Potatoto; May 25, 2020 at 03:46 AM.