View Poll Results: What would you like to see in this HS?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Normal rules" (nothing too crazy)

3 25.00%
  • Minor lore rules (as shown below factions list)

5 41.67%
  • Deathmatch (no alliances)

0 0%
  • Score hotseat (the winners would be established based upon points gained from battles, etc)

0 0%
  • Even hotseat (there would be lore events, such as daedra. Perhaps a mini Interregnum )

4 33.33%
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

maybe in a hotseat there should be a rule. with some exeptions of only max amount of reloads

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

I may need an extension for this but dont skip me, i'm getting a bit busy today

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Speeda, if you take a settlement from another player, even if it's a small village with a small garisson, you have to post a screenshot of the settlement you took.

If it's rebel I don't care, just post that you took it. But player settlements always need to be posted.

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

Last edited by Bantu Chieftain; May 02, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

ok ill remembar that

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Kahjit https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nrW...ew?usp=sharing

nothing interesting this turn

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Reminder sent to Curtis

Sorry for being late,

Save : Here

Screenshot Assassination

Screenshot siege

you should have the results too in future battles, but it's no sweat since it was only 16 men defending it

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Summerset Isles up http://www.mediafire.com/file/wajh5f...set_8.sav/file

Bloody Siege for Greenhill ended in a draw.... http://www.mediafire.com/view/9ypyv5...05230350_1.jpg (so basically defeat for Valenwood, as they will loose it next turn. But Empire will not have many men left it seems )

perhaps, it seems like sieges might be more difficult in this mod, so it might be hard to win it then

I will do my turn
    Last edited by RustyLoon Marko; May 09, 2020 at 02:34 PM.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...elEmpire_9.sav
    There you go
    I forgot to take screenshots of the battle, but siege of Greenhill ended in my victory. I lost more then 400 man, but it was worth it.
    Last edited by RustyLoon Marko; May 09, 2020 at 03:06 PM.

Pelletine t9
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/obrh0t7512...ne_T9.sav?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zw7o0l560v...30-56.png?dl=0

also if there is anyone to replace me for this HS then do so

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Why do you want to be replaced?

it feels more like a chore then fun. that's the main reason. of course ill still play until/if someone is available. but its not enjoyable for me to do my turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Speeda325 View Post
    it feels more like a chore then fun. that's the main reason. of course ill still play until/if someone is available. but its not enjoyable for me to do my turns.
    i've had those kind of hotseats in the past, it sucks
    sometimes it gets fun after some turns if something interesting happens and other times someone wants to take the faction