View Poll Results: What would you like to see in this HS?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Normal rules" (nothing too crazy)

3 25.00%
  • Minor lore rules (as shown below factions list)

5 41.67%
  • Deathmatch (no alliances)

0 0%
  • Score hotseat (the winners would be established based upon points gained from battles, etc)

0 0%
  • Even hotseat (there would be lore events, such as daedra. Perhaps a mini Interregnum )

4 33.33%
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

ok

Veiled Heritance up
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zkt...ew?usp=sharing

Sunk VH's ship near his main army and assasinated his assasin.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i'd like a picture of the assasination please

Quote Originally Posted by Captainnorway View Post
    i'd like a picture of the assasination please
    https://imgur.com/a/qFtqnNJ

95% oof

Wood Elves up, sorry for taking long issues with mod. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sEk...ew?usp=sharing

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Subbed keldo by request
    Colovia up https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d0r...ew?usp=sharing

My new password isn't working

Gaming Emeritus

c save sent

i cant start my turn, the game doesnt take my password

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

CS sent to Nightwolf

Also @Nightwolf_17 you should probably write down your passwords

i know my password

but I noticed this time the following is included: the save game version is 1.05 and my game version is 1.52
    Last edited by Nightwolf_17; June 13, 2020 at 04:46 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf_17 View Post
    i know my password

but I noticed this time the following is included: the save game version is 1.05 and my game version is 1.52
    That doesnt matter, sometimes it shows weird numbers. As long as you manage to load the save, everything is fine

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD OPEN!

You were subbed in last turn so you just need cleared save from admin.

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD OPEN!

I already sent Nightwolf the cleared save