View Poll Results: What would you like to see in this HS?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Normal rules" (nothing too crazy)

3 25.00%
  • Minor lore rules (as shown below factions list)

5 41.67%
  • Deathmatch (no alliances)

0 0%
  • Score hotseat (the winners would be established based upon points gained from battles, etc)

0 0%
  • Even hotseat (there would be lore events, such as daedra. Perhaps a mini Interregnum )

4 33.33%
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD OPEN!

Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD OPEN!

Blog Entries

Bump
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

yo guys sorry for this but i cant keep up with this, i guess i was getting ahead of myself, hopefully you find a sub quick. again super sorry.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

If its not played today I sub

On a separate note I would appreciate if someone could pm me on discord when it is my turn. Jes Man#2731

Blog Entries

It helps if you say which faction is next.

Blog Entries

Reminder sent..

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Well, seems I need to find replacements quickly, as it seems both The Heritance and Summerset is open... subbed, Anequina up! https://www.mediafire.com/file/4gifq...na_21.sav/file

Valenwood up, here.

Imperials should read and pick their next actions carefully. We don't need another bloody war.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

I guess I'm subbing Aldmeri here on in.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...olovia_T22.sav

Blog Entries

Sorry, Colovia's up

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4wf7g...ine22.sav/file
    Pelletine up. Peace being pursued between the empire and the kahjiit.

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

You gave me the imperial turn...