View Poll Results: What would you like to see in this HS?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Normal rules" (nothing too crazy)

3 25.00%
  • Minor lore rules (as shown below factions list)

5 41.67%
  • Deathmatch (no alliances)

0 0%
  • Score hotseat (the winners would be established based upon points gained from battles, etc)

0 0%
  • Even hotseat (there would be lore events, such as daedra. Perhaps a mini Interregnum )

4 33.33%
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen

Will do my turn when I wake up tomorrow moring.

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen

I'm getting errors trying to load up the save, I think I botched my game folders.

"Medieval total war has closed for an unspecified reason"

sry i wont be here till next week if you wanna sub me out to keep it going

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Diddi View Post
    sry i wont be here till next week if you wanna sub me out to keep it going
    Next week as in when? We talking Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStarkFTW View Post
    Next week as in when? We talking Monday?
    monday yep, if you wanna wait that long

Quote Originally Posted by Diddi View Post
    monday yep, if you wanna wait that long
    Yeah we'll wait until Monday. I looked at your turn, you received some diplomacy. I'd rather you do it then me subbing you.

Will do the turn by tomorrow, but please start msging me when my turn is up, it’s annoying to see “your late In this HS” when I never got notified it was my turn to begin with l.

Diddi, that's the second time that you do not notify Keldo that his turn is up. If it happens again, there will be an in game punishment levied against you.

Colovia subbed.

Nibeenay - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uQdHM1J_2kgm6rTSBmDRqoiElkBabYUQ

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Aldmeri Dominion - Rise of The Queen - VALENWOOD AND COLOVIA OPEN!

Ill finish it today. I had to guess where i'm up....

clear save sent by discord.

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Anequina https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wes...ew?usp=sharing

Southpoint has been claimed by the dominion and will serve as a stronghold against the wood elves
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MSP...ew?usp=sharing

The Aldmeri scouts picked up the trails of some archers looking to make an atempt to attack from the west, but the archers were quickly run down by the cavalry
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oeh...ew?usp=sharing

Reminder sent to Curstis_LeMay

Anequina subbed.

Valenwood - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pIWLHQRrdrLLFx3UE9O5Et3AsgOjS9db

aaaaaaaand I just realised that Valenwood is currently open. Gimme 24 hours to try and find a replacement. After that I'll sub until we find one.
    Last edited by HouseStarkFTW; March 26, 2020 at 08:35 PM.