Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BRAN MAC BORN MEDIEVAL KINGDOMS 1212 CAMPAIGN AI Submod

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: BRAN MAC BORN MEDIEVAL KINGDOMS 1212 CAMPAIGN AI Submod

Mugen234 I will PM you after I check out your mod. Maybe interesting to make Super mod ad 1212 team is doing nothing right now.

Bran for 1212 mod leader! Fair enough if nobody else wants to work on it, but it should it least be in the hands of those who are doing something!

Ironically, would have thought with everyone stuck at home, this would have been the optimal time for 1212ad work!!

P.s a super mod would be great....especially one on Steam aswell..

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Mugen234 I will PM you after I check out your mod. Maybe interesting to make Super mod ad 1212 team is doing nothing right now.
    We are still plenty active, we are just not as active on TWC anymore. We've said this several times, we are very active on our discord and we have a trello that is updated frequently. I know you have issues with our mod Bran, I've seen your comments on the workshop and believe it or not we plan on improving on those shortcomings. However please do not claim to speak for me and my team. You can't just spread misinformation like this, it is unacceptable. Again, I know you have your issues with our mod, but this salty attitude is completely unwarranted.

To those that want more frequent updates, here are our discord and trello links. Posted once again.

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/ytyWTb

TRELLO: https://trello.com/b/y1W4DIM8/mediev...ad-development

Patrician

warman- what I mean is that you are not working on the mod-of course you are- I mean that you are not releasing any updates to it. I believe I read that you guys fixed the battle replay bug that cause CTD. Then how about updating the mod with that fix. Any bug fixes that you know of would be most welcome by all players. I am not planning on continuing working on this campaign mod as it does what it is supposed to do. And yes I am a salty character

So no supermod then. Lol

Thank you for the mods, Bran!

I can't imagine playing the campaign without your HE mod - it finally makes sense to construct some buildings and take some perks that otherwise i wouldn't touch with a 10 feet long pole...

However I found some "bugs" - some of the perks/skills are not working as intended or at all - for example:
    General trait "Trainer" - recruitment cost -10/20% for non merc units for the commanded force - not working at all. Prices stay the same for "castle" and "city" units with and without the perk - this might be from base 1212AD mod....

Governor trait "Builder" - constr. cost -10/20% buildings in governed province - here it's working, but it reduces the cost of the "base" building price - without the HE mod - f.e. for a Filed costing 10500 it reduces it to 10350 with 10% trait(probably the base price was 1500, that's why it reduces it with 150). I suppose you're using some multiplier somewhere for the buildings cost, and this doesn't get it into account, which makes the trait useless now, but very useful in general if it works as intended.

Patrician

SUPER SLAUGHTER VERSION https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2140262571

Most Aggressive Version incorporating BRAN MK 1212 SLAUGHTER BATTLE AI WITH LARGER UNIT SIZES. Campaign will be more dynamic with very Epic Bloody battles. Economy will be more difficult also!

New Campaign Ai behaviors that includes more AGGRESSIVE and EXPANSIONIST factions that will ATTACK!. Campaign is more challenging. Ai factions will defend regions and capitals better and help aliies more. AI allies will be more loyal. More field battles and tougher settlements. Diplomatic behaviors changes are that factions allied with you will be more likely to make treaties with your allies too. Ai should build bigger armies and construct buildings more. Better public order. Army reinforcement range has been increased by 50%. Better balance of field battles vs small settlement battles. Ambush and Raid stances more effective. More defensive deployables in Fortified stance. Religion has a bigger impact on public order and diplomatic relations. Better Building effects.Better technology effect bonuses. Political Power revamp. New campaign movement modifiers through different types of terrain. Culture and Religion play a more important part in diplomacy.These changes will make for a far more intense DYNAMIC campaign! This IS now a Total War game proper-it is not a CIV game but a WAR GAME. So. be prepared to FIGHT!

New Bran Battle AI settings for Medieval Kingdoms 1212. More dynamic and intense longer bloody battles with new morale and fatigue settings and armies that keep their formation as they advance to battle. Better cohesion. New armor values. Heavy mail now is better against weapons. New Movement ground modifiers through different ground types=slower through forests and rock and mud. Raised hit points 20% for horses and camels and elephants. Raised mass settings for horses and camels. Changed spotting rules for all units. Re balanced missile and melee weapons. Longer ranges for for bows.. Re balanced heavy units to be more effective.

Not compatible with other mods that change battle files or unit stats. Not Compatible with other Campaign AI submods. Not Compatible with animation mods. Note: Load any Turn per year mods BEFORE this mod. THOSE LOAD FIRST. Thanks. This mod load 2nd.

Recommended Difficulty is HARD. (Note: IF the Ai is too aggressive then play on NORMAL difficulty).

Last edited by Bran Mac Born; July 07, 2020 at 05:06 PM.

Foederatus

Hey Bran. Great mods from a great modder!

Using your latest 1212 Campaign AI I got from steam I have noticed that whenever and whichever Catholic faction I play I'll get excommunicated, regardless of what I do or don't do.
    Is this intended?

If it is, please provide me the instructions to tweak this down or restore it to vanilla 1212 papal standings

Patrician

Your faction leader must be a lax catholic. In any case the Christian factions seemed to be too friendly with each other so if the Pope messes with you-TAKE HIM OUT Raze rome to the ground.

Christian factions are way to friendly with each other, the campaign always ends up east v west, which while largely fine, the western and central nations of Europe were always at war with each other only pausing for crusades and like!¬

maybe it's a bug, but in diplomatic panel when i over the mouse on a faction the "great power" is in the green part (should be in red/malus right) and maths doe not work fine

Patrician

ALL THE BRAN CAMPAIGN AI AND BATTLE SUB MODS ARE UPDATED TO WORK WITH THE UPDATED VERSION OF THE MAIN MEDIEVAL KINGDOMS 1212 MOD.

Awesome!

Patrician

Updated with better Ai defensive behaviors.

Patrician

This mod is fully updated to work with the newest patch of the 1212 ad main mod.

Hey, love what you're doing. I have a food surplus yet I have individual cities that are giving around -10 to -20 food. doesn't make sense. If i have a food shortage and my economy is prosperous why would i get these effects? thanks

Hi Bran, I installed your mod with MKTW1212. Does it remove the sound and music settings? it seem to have removed the music ui mod in the original 1212 when I tested the battle. The music defaulted to Atilla... it looks like it :-(
    Under the Patronage of Hadrian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123