Thread: Rome Total War Mobile Android Question

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Rome Total War Mobile Android Question

Hi everyone it's been 6 or 7 years since i last posted here as i finally have got the desire back to play RTW once more. My question is does anyone else play the mobile version of this game and if so are there any mods available for it?

It's good to be back looks like alot has changed since i first signed up back in 2008.

Thank you to whomever decides to endulge me on my inquiry.
    Last edited by Logik; January 13, 2020 at 05:26 PM.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Default Re: Rome Total War Mobile Android Question

Quote Originally Posted by Logik View Post
    Hi everyone it's been 6 or 7 years since i last posted here as i finally have got the desire back to play RTW once more. My question is does anyone else play the mobile version of this game and if so are there any mods available for it?

It's good to be back looks like alot has changed since i first signed up back in 2008.

Thank you to whomever decides to endulge me on my inquiry.
    Hello.

Sorry to be so late in reply.

As far as I know, the mobile version of the game is reasonably popular. (it ranks pretty highly on the Play Store, for instance). But, there is no multiplayer for the mobile version. There are also, as far as I know, no mods for the mobile version. Unless you count the option -- tucked-away in the game-settings -- to unlock all of the factions without defeating them (or achieving victory conditions with one of the three starting roman families / factions).

Take care.

Very, nice rig (it's in your signature) -- I'm envious :p.

-
    G. Ward