Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

Civis

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.99c (4 Skills/ New technologies Beta Redownload Updated 9/5)

Any chance to have larger unit sizes? I have a new PC and these are too small. I would change the ESF files for unit stacks but the game only allows you to have 40 on the field regardless.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.99c (4 Skills/ New technologies Beta Redownload Updated 9/5)

Hey, Mugen

I don't know if you saw my message few weeks ago, but is it possible to make your submod campatible with the tester version of 1212 Mod ?

I'll add a Larger Unit Size add on for the next update, which should be by Friday or Saturday next week. Thanks for playing the Submod!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcl1212 View Post
    Any chance to have larger unit sizes? I have a new PC and these are too small. I would change the ESF files for unit stacks but the game only allows you to have 40 on the field regardless.

Yes, next week when I release the new update which includes some bug fixes and better gameplay for most Factions and Kingdoms throughout the map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbl3Gum View Post
    Hey, Mugen

I don't know if you saw my message few weeks ago, but is it possible to make your submod campatible with the tester version of 1212 Mod ?

My apologizes for the slow update, kinda got backed up while testing last month, but I'll make sure to make up for it to everyone playing the Submod!

Keep giving feedback and let me know of any bugs or ideas of gameplay!
    Last edited by Mugen234; November 14, 2020 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    I'll add a Larger Unit Size add on for the next update, which should be by Friday or Saturday next week. Thanks for playing the Submod!

Yes, next week when I release the new update which includes some bug fixes and better gameplay for most Factions and Kingdoms throughout the map.

My apologizes for the slow update, kinda got backed up while testing last month, but I'll make sure to make up for it to everyone playing the Submod!

Keep giving feedback and let me know of any bugs or ideas of gameplay!
    Ok so gratefull, so you update it to be completely compatible with their last Tester Version. Complete tech tree with all 3 tier for all faction, HRE System, their new revamp faction etc ..... ?

Hi,

Mugen any update on the road for the new update of 1212 Mod ?

Cheers

Hey Mugen, we need you to update your SubMod. Hope you still there

Greetings!

I am having issues with getting this submod to work.
    4 turns per year is not working, so it is hard for me to tell if it is partially not working, or not working at all.

Tried every possiblity of loading order - no change.
    Tried adding other 4tpy mods - some have increased # of turns to research, however still only 2 turns per year.
    Tried adding and removing BRAN BAI and CAI mods - no effect, no clue if compatible at all, and got completly lost while trying to figure out what in which order should load.
    Tried removing and adding portions of mod/submod - no change.
    Tried multiple factions - no change.
    Asked on discord - received no response, and didnt find answer in INFO section.

Some sort of guidance or answers would be apreciated

The Submod is currently outdated, I wanted to get it along with the current update of M1212 but I still have to go over the new things added and make sure it doesn't conflict and take out what does etc. I'm sorry to everyone for the screw up and wait time, I'll try my best to get something ready and also on steam if it can let me add it to the workshop
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbloc View Post
    Greetings!

I am having issues with getting this submod to work.
    4 turns per year is not working, so it is hard for me to tell if it is partially not working, or not working at all.

Tried every possiblity of loading order - no change.
    Tried adding other 4tpy mods - some have increased # of turns to research, however still only 2 turns per year.
    Tried adding and removing BRAN BAI and CAI mods - no effect, no clue if compatible at all, and got completly lost while trying to figure out what in which order should load.
    Tried removing and adding portions of mod/submod - no change.
    Tried multiple factions - no change.
    Asked on discord - received no response, and didnt find answer in INFO section.

Some sort of guidance or answers would be apreciated

Ok nice to see you again here Mugen.
    Waiting so much your update.

Moreover thx you to answer me by private message.

Cheers

No problem bro I'll start by getting at least the 4 years per turn in for technology and also the Customizable Skills I made for Generals. I'll word backwards since most of what was already fixed and updated in the submod probably got changed in new mod Update. Thank you and everyone for enjoying the submod and Med1212, you guys are the true MVPs!
    Ok nice to see you again here Mugen.
    Waiting so much your update.

Moreover thx you to answer me by private message.

Cheers

Thank you for response Mugen, and thank you for what you do, you (moders) are the only reason why i play TW series.

Is this compatible with the new update of 1212? I mean the one with Imperial Voting and stuff.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.99g (4 Skills/ New technologies Beta Redownload Updated 3/17)

Here you guys go, It's a quick update so it might have a few bugs so let me know what is found. currently Character Skills that I added should be in, and 4 years per turn, including a few other battle tweaks.

Next I will fix up the garrisons again so factions can have more lasting kingdoms during campaigns.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yfpd2...2529.pack/file

I believe so, test the new version out and see if it updates for your new Campaigns.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Is this compatible with the new update of 1212? I mean the one with Imperial Voting and stuff.

No prob bro, the players are what we do it for glad you can enjoy the submod! check the update out and let me know if it works for you. I will be transferring most of what I did including the new Skills and Garrisons. https://www.mediafire.com/file/yfpd2...2529.pack/file
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbloc View Post
    Thank you for response Mugen, and thank you for what you do, you (moders) are the only reason why i play TW series.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02g (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 3/17)

Thx a lot Mugen for update it.

Can you explain us which link does we need exactly. Also the update of your submod or do we need to use the other link on first page ?

Moreover did you do your own change on Ai aggressive on Campaign ?
    And do you think this submod is compatible with your own submod ? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...82&searchtext=

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02g (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 3/17)

And about 1212 Pope Script Link, Campaign Movement Download Link, Skill Points 4 Turns Per Year Download Link ?

Sorry for triple post. i check a bug with number of cavalry. some are at 50 or 70,80 and 90.

Cavalry is like that to represent a more realistic feel for cavalry fielding, it will be more accurate and go by tier but it presents a challenge for cavalry as not every cavalry engagement will be equal in terms of combat and units, so more tactics when using cavalry types, shock cavalry might do damage but some factions have lower field of cavalry than others, also with some troops as well. It will allow more variety in terms of combat on the battlefield. The movement Mod is okay and skill points as well but the current 1212 Pope Script can also be included. No prob
    Sorry for triple post. i check a bug with number of cavalry. some are at 50 or 70,80 and 90.

All of the recent links should work for the update, I'll be adding in my AI that has global and consistent wars and diplomacy which allows AI Factions to build and take time fighting against the player and other factions/sub factions. I'm not sure if the other AI works but try it out.
    Thx a lot Mugen for update it.

Can you explain us which link does we need exactly. Also the update of your submod or do we need to use the other link on first page ?

Moreover did you do your own change on Ai aggressive on Campaign ?
    And do you think this submod is compatible with your own submod ? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...82&searchtext=