Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

I played Flanders, and even with some small money cheats it was really hard to save France, even the HRE factions jumped on France. Its almost as someone in the vanilla mod really ing hates France.

Also it seems like some action went down in North Italy.
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; May 02, 2021 at 08:28 AM.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

I reupdated and redownloaded Attila, I see what you mean now. I'm trying them in campaign to see if the extra units show up, it might be a custom battle thing my submod blocks. Let me know if you see them in the actual campaign they should be in the tech tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbl3Gum View Post
    Mugen can you post hre image of your abassid roster, castille&Leon unit card here ?

Lmao I can just bring down their -20 Diplomacy start with Western Europe, see how it plays at -10. I played my France Campaign and it's fun for players, literally 2-3 battles each 1-2 turns from like 3-4 factions raiding me with 2 armies. Next update they should have less conflicts after that -10 edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    I played Flanders, and even with some small money cheats it was really hard to save France, even the HRE factions jumped on France. Its almost as someone in the vanilla mod really ing hates France.

Also it seems like some action went down in North Italy.

Already nothing in campaign or in custom battle for "new castillan unit card, new shield screen formation for some spearmen troop, new abbasid roster....." ( i installed your last update).

Just check page 12 on post Number #237 i posted you some screenshot of what i'm talking to you. Both screenshot with your Mod enable and disable.
    Last edited by Bubbl3Gum; May 02, 2021 at 05:40 PM.

Yeah I gotta find the file that was changed that's making that part of the update incompatible. I'm still new to modding Attila, this my first modding project for it so I'm learning as I go. I'll find it though thanks for enjoying the submod.
    Already nothing in campaign or in custom battle for "new castillan unit card, new shield screen formation for some spearmen troop, new abbasid roster....." ( i installed your last update).

Just check page 12 on post Number #237 i posted you some screenshot of what i'm talking to you. Both screenshot with your Mod enable and disable.

Beta for France diplomacy updated, I'll check on it as I bug test, update, etc.

So far France Campaign is a mix of wars and non aggression pacts, smaller kingdoms seem to want to form non aggression more but some will try to fight France or Burgundy. I plan to add more garrisons to more factions like before that way kingdoms will be fighting more battles on the battlefield and less settlements will be taken, making expansion more 4 turns per year.

Each Campaign in Europe is different now and should give a more realistic feel, I'll be working on the rest of the map and fixing that update bug with the Abbasid, Castile, units. Shield formation, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    So far France Campaign is a mix of wars and non aggression pacts, smaller kingdoms seem to want to form non aggression more but some will try to fight France or Burgundy. I plan to add more garrisons to more factions like before that way kingdoms will be fighting more battles on the battlefield and less settlements will be taken, making expansion more 4 turns per year.

Each Campaign in Europe is different now and should give a more realistic feel, I'll be working on the rest of the map and fixing that update bug with the Abbasid, Castile, units. Shield formation, etc.
    Looking forward to it mate.

Updated AI,

Battle Changes

More Garrisons for a few factions to keep them alive throughout the map

Boost to Western Sanitation +1, Islam Sanitation +2. Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yfpd2...021).pack/file

Played with Hungary, reached 1222
    Italy unfortunately is in its peaceful bliss except Venice, but man Verona, Bologna and Savoy just have to be at war with someone from the very beginning, I don't see other solutions, otherwise they just do nothing.
    France seems to be doing fine-ish.

Hungary, man I get why it gets sparked so badly. Its religious penalties are brutal, just brutal, NATO hates it thus it has no friends in west, and its flanked by other religions so it gets huge public order penalties, and then you get Golden Bull scenario...

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    Updated AI,

Battle Changes

More Garrisons for a few factions to keep them alive throughout the map

Boost to Western Sanitation +1, Islam Sanitation +2. Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yfpd2...021).pack/file
    Great work , man . Did u manage to find out a compatibility with the latest version that adds the Abbasid roster etc or you keep searching? I wanna download it but idk if it fully works with the latest 1212

Hi Mugen,

have you some news about update your mod to last 1212 update ?

Hi, quick question: you wrote that building time and tech was adjustet for 4tpy, but what about the events? Do they fire at the correct dates or do they fire at the vanilla turn number?

First of all I want to thank the MK 1212AD team for making this great mod, and to Mugen234 for making this great submod for all of us to enjoy it!

I've just found one game breaking bug, that I don't know if it's from the main 1212 mod or from Mugen's mod, as I didn't play the vanilla 1212AD latest version for more than a several turns before installing the submod(s)(4tpy is a must IMHO).

Everything worked fine until around 100-110 turns in my campaign, when I've noticed the campaign movement for all of my armies started to shrink. Currently I'm on turn 127 and 2 of my 3 armies start with no action points at all, so I can only force march them, and the 3rd one has like one step range with 100% action points, since it has +5% campaign movement buff - pictures at the end of the post. Tested with a brand new army and embarked it(navy) - same result.

I think it's related to the imperium or the climate change events(if those are connected to movement), since this problem didn't existed before the first climate change event and/or my imperium going from Noteworthy to Impressive, both happened around the same time, so I can't be more specific.

What I've tried to fix it:
    - stopped all wars, since I had 7% war weariness, and although it showed only -1 morale, thought it could be some hidden penalty - no positive effect
    - restarted game and reloaded my only save - no positive effect

Unfortunately I play with ironman on so there is only one save, and can't revert back to track it, and since the reduce in movement was gradual and with small increments(IMO ~5% per turn), I'm not exactly sure when it started.

Setup and load order is:
    MugenMed1212(2021)
    MugenMovementMed1212
    MugenSkill_4Tpy
    1212AD

Screens
    https://ibb.co/GVqSrc5
    https://ibb.co/yVSgVQv
    https://ibb.co/q547ZR2

Hey, yeah just remove the movement med1212 mod, I added in movement to the main mod to make it easier for when MK1212 Updates. Thank you for playing, I hope removing the movementmod let's you continue your campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by m.minkov View Post
    First of all I want to thank the MK 1212AD team for making this great mod, and to Mugen234 for making this great submod for all of us to enjoy it!

I've just found one game breaking bug, that I don't know if it's from the main 1212 mod or from Mugen's mod, as I didn't play the vanilla 1212AD latest version for more than a several turns before installing the submod(s)(4tpy is a must IMHO).

Everything worked fine until around 100-110 turns in my campaign, when I've noticed the campaign movement for all of my armies started to shrink. Currently I'm on turn 127 and 2 of my 3 armies start with no action points at all, so I can only force march them, and the 3rd one has like one step range with 100% action points, since it has +5% campaign movement buff - pictures at the end of the post. Tested with a brand new army and embarked it(navy) - same result.

I think it's related to the imperium or the climate change events(if those are connected to movement), since this problem didn't existed before the first climate change event and/or my imperium going from Noteworthy to Impressive, both happened around the same time, so I can't be more specific.

What I've tried to fix it:
    - stopped all wars, since I had 7% war weariness, and although it showed only -1 morale, thought it could be some hidden penalty - no positive effect
    - restarted game and reloaded my only save - no positive effect

Unfortunately I play with ironman on so there is only one save, and can't revert back to track it, and since the reduce in movement was gradual and with small increments(IMO ~5% per turn), I'm not exactly sure when it started.

Setup and load order is:
    MugenMed1212(2021)
    MugenMovementMed1212
    MugenSkill_4Tpy
    1212AD

Screens
    https://ibb.co/GVqSrc5
    https://ibb.co/yVSgVQv
    https://ibb.co/q547ZR2

Hey, I left Events as they are I did correct the time to it before and will later but I wanted to get some more things updated on it beforehand. So it's 4TPY with 2TPY Events, depending on how it goes this might be the best way to do it since I don't want to draw out Events for all players, some people might not reach into the 200+ Turns cause they are casual players etc so I keep this in mind with balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by diiter View Post
    Hi, quick question: you wrote that building time and tech was adjustet for 4tpy, but what about the events? Do they fire at the correct dates or do they fire at the vanilla turn number?

Sup, I just been bug fixing and testing out a lot of campaign seeing what can be done. I'll let you know if anything but I do plan to add back most of what was in the Older Version of the Submod I made. Thank you for playing! Let me know if you encounter any bugs or issues, also how is your campaign?
    Hi Mugen,

have you some news about update your mod to last 1212 update ?

Hi,
    First of all, I liked your mod and I wanted to download it yesterday but game is not opening with your mods and I wanted to ask you about what is the problem.
    This is my load order
    Main Menu Movie-Britannia
    MugenMed1212(2021)
    Mugen1212Script
    MugenMovementMed1212
    MugenSkill_4Tpy
    main mk1212 packages

Quote Originally Posted by Zynorax View Post
    Hi,
    First of all, I liked your mod and I wanted to download it yesterday but game is not opening with your mods and I wanted to ask you about what is the problem.
    This is my load order
    Main Menu Movie-Britannia
    MugenMed1212(2021)
    Mugen1212Script
    MugenMovementMed1212
    MugenSkill_4Tpy
    main mk1212 packages

I manage to open the game with mugenMed1212 and MugenSkill_4Tpy folders but I realized that war wearniess is always increasing, currently I'm at war with 1 pretender country but my war wearniess is right now %37 and its still increasing. Is it normal

War Weariness will be revamped to affect Supplies, Stats, then Morale, but Wars that are drawn out for years can increase the war weariness. A Population will get weary fighting wars even if it's with one nation for years. But I'll edit those soon, right now it's mostly the main mods War Weariness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynorax View Post
    I manage to open the game with mugenMed1212 and MugenSkill_4Tpy folders but I realized that war wearniess is always increasing, currently I'm at war with 1 pretender country but my war wearniess is right now %37 and its still increasing. Is it normal