Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

Thinking or returning to MkTW after a break for a while.

Have you managed to do anything with France that gets wiped from the game in a few turns??

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

Q:
    • Raiding - reduces the province's fertility via stealing and burning local village crops, this will also reduce your harvest from certain food buildings like wheat.

So does a provinces fertility regain its default status after raiding has been canceled ?

Q:

• Army sizes - will vary based on the recruited population, this will not affect your manpower usage as they are just quick enlisted reserves from the outskirts of your provinces, commoners will have around 20 extra units (180 max), pikes now 40 extra units (200 max), Cavalry now 10 extra (90 max), missile and elite units stay the exact size (160 max), general units differ from (50 - 70 max) also made untrained units a little spaced out to give a nice feel to the battles.

Are the listed numbers, soldiers in the unit or actual full units?, does the unit size vary with population of a province or faction population? have you increased unit size ?
    Last edited by Poacher886; June 29, 2021 at 06:12 AM.

Yeah France should have some upgraded Garrisons to help them survive the early turns of wars, plus I gave England some early enemies too to keep them busy as well. Try it and let me know what you think
    Quote Originally Posted by Poacher886 View Post
    Thinking or returning to MkTW after a break for a while.

Have you managed to do anything with France that gets wiped from the game in a few turns??

Yes and Yes, fertility will grow back in a few turns, as well as different places have different amounts of unit sizes, Mongols have more Horses than anyone, 120 - 160 per unit, Africa is more populated in Archers and Tribesmen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poacher886 View Post
    Q:
    • Raiding - reduces the province's fertility via stealing and burning local village crops, this will also reduce your harvest from certain food buildings like wheat.

So does a provinces fertility regain its default status after raiding has been canceled ?

Q:

• Army sizes - will vary based on the recruited population, this will not affect your manpower usage as they are just quick enlisted reserves from the outskirts of your provinces, commoners will have around 20 extra units (180 max), pikes now 40 extra units (200 max), Cavalry now 10 extra (90 max), missile and elite units stay the exact size (160 max), general units differ from (50 - 70 max) also made untrained units a little spaced out to give a nice feel to the battles.

Are the listed numbers, soldiers in the unit or actual full units?, does the unit size vary with population of a province or faction population? have you increased unit size ?

Thanks Mugen, sounds very promising.

Hi Mugen, some news with a new update compatible with last 1212 update ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    Hey, yeah just remove the movement med1212 mod, I added in movement to the main mod to make it easier for when MK1212 Updates. Thank you for playing, I hope removing the movementmod let's you continue your campaign.
    I have the same exact issue that isn't turned based at all. Armies stop recovering movement points after acquiring a certain number of territories around 20+. I've always used the 2021 version of your MugenMod and never included the separate movement mod you had for it.

I've tried backtesting multiple campaigns with and without your Mod activated, and it only happens when your Mod is ran with the MK1212 suite. Could you please look into your coding for campaign movement adjustments you've made? I think there's a serious oversight and conflicts happening here.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98j (Updated)

Hello , congrats on the masterpiece ive been playing this mod for quite a while and im having a blast
    unfortunately i encountered an game breaking bug . Im 120 turns in with an Nicaean campaign and my armies have 0 action points i can only force march them . I googled and searched a lot ((i searched in the forum only 1 other person got this and u told him to delete the movement minimod, i did but nothing changed) i suspect an event popped up mid-game the event was called army lost and gave -80 movement speed (3turns timer) but the nerf somehow doesnt leave and im propably stuck with the -80 movement range
    it might be something else but id like your help in fixing this
    Again many thanks for this mod i really really appreciate your work

Quote Originally Posted by Archangelopolis View Post
    I have the same exact issue that isn't turned based at all. Armies stop recovering movement points after acquiring a certain number of territories around 20+. I've always used the 2021 version of your MugenMod and never included the separate movement mod you had for it.

I've tried backtesting multiple campaigns with and without your Mod activated, and it only happens when your Mod is ran with the MK1212 suite. Could you please look into your coding for campaign movement adjustments you've made? I think there's a serious oversight and conflicts happening here.

I have the same exact problem , any fixes?

Hey guys, my apologies for the late replies I had to get a new laptop but I'm back to modding the submod. The campaign movement bug might be from a scripted event, I'll try to see what I can do to tackle it as I haven't reached it and been well into 200+ turns before on campaign, part of the mongols update I did to boost their army strength and numbers.

Thank you all for playing and being patient, very much appreciated.

Thank you for answering and giving effort to this mod
    you should post this in the sub-mod category on mk1212 discord , your mod rly deserves some more attention!

btw if it helps you finding a solution , propably the event that reduced movement speed was called Army lost , somewhere down in aleppo

Mugen are you going to update your Mod when the new 1212 big Patch of mercenaries unit come out ?

Yep, I'll be updating the mod purely on the new 1212 Patch with Mercenaries, I was waiting for that update. I'm downloading and testing out the Update to see what features are compatible. I'll make sure you guys have the General Skill Traits in a few Days, I wanted the MK1212 Team to use the New Skill Traits so it'd be in any further updates automatically. I'm hoping the Mercenaries Patch fixes Rebels, I've been trying to make Rebel Armies have more units so Players get more battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbl3Gum View Post
    Mugen are you going to update your Mod when the new 1212 big Patch of mercenaries unit come out ?

yeah babyyy thats what ive been waiting for!!!

Mugen did you try to speak with 1212 Dev Team to become a developper on the official Mod ??

They have contacted me before but haven't heard from them since, I'd definitely be willing to help out the Team. My love for the 1212 Mod and the in-depth Historical background of each Culture was what made me create the SubMod in the first place. lol @r3ddimeso appreciate you all for enjoying the SubMod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbl3Gum View Post
    Mugen did you try to speak with 1212 Dev Team to become a developper on the official Mod ??

ok i asked you because of the very good job you did with your submod. And in the case you join the 1212 team you will be a very good asset for everybody. They are constantly searching in people help in the official 1212 discord.

Most of the people are on the Discord these days. TWC is kind of a dead deal, too outdated.

What's the discord Link? and Today I will be releasing the 4 years per turn, Skill Traits, and Battle changes. Later during the week I'll update to get some of my previous features in.