Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

I played Flanders, and even with some small money cheats it was really hard to save France, even the HRE factions jumped on France. Its almost as someone in the vanilla mod really ing hates France.

Also it seems like some action went down in North Italy.
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; May 02, 2021 at 08:28 AM.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

I reupdated and redownloaded Attila, I see what you mean now. I'm trying them in campaign to see if the extra units show up, it might be a custom battle thing my submod blocks. Let me know if you see them in the actual campaign they should be in the tech tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbl3Gum View Post
    Mugen can you post hre image of your abassid roster, castille&Leon unit card here ?

Lmao I can just bring down their -20 Diplomacy start with Western Europe, see how it plays at -10. I played my France Campaign and it's fun for players, literally 2-3 battles each 1-2 turns from like 3-4 factions raiding me with 2 armies. Next update they should have less conflicts after that -10 edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    I played Flanders, and even with some small money cheats it was really hard to save France, even the HRE factions jumped on France. Its almost as someone in the vanilla mod really ing hates France.

Also it seems like some action went down in North Italy.

Already nothing in campaign or in custom battle for "new castillan unit card, new shield screen formation for some spearmen troop, new abbasid roster....." ( i installed your last update).

Just check page 12 on post Number #237 i posted you some screenshot of what i'm talking to you. Both screenshot with your Mod enable and disable.
    Last edited by Bubbl3Gum; May 02, 2021 at 05:40 PM.

Yeah I gotta find the file that was changed that's making that part of the update incompatible. I'm still new to modding Attila, this my first modding project for it so I'm learning as I go. I'll find it though thanks for enjoying the submod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbl3Gum View Post
    Already nothing in campaign or in custom battle for "new castillan unit card, new shield screen formation for some spearmen troop, new abbasid roster....." ( i installed your last update).

Just check page 12 on post Number #237 i posted you some screenshot of what i'm talking to you. Both screenshot with your Mod enable and disable.

Beta for France diplomacy updated, I'll check on it as I bug test, update, etc.

So far France Campaign is a mix of wars and non aggression pacts, smaller kingdoms seem to want to form non aggression more but some will try to fight France or Burgundy. I plan to add more garrisons to more factions like before that way kingdoms will be fighting more battles on the battlefield and less settlements will be taken, making expansion more 4 turns per year.

Each Campaign in Europe is different now and should give a more realistic feel, I'll be working on the rest of the map and fixing that update bug with the Abbasid, Castile, units. Shield formation, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    So far France Campaign is a mix of wars and non aggression pacts, smaller kingdoms seem to want to form non aggression more but some will try to fight France or Burgundy. I plan to add more garrisons to more factions like before that way kingdoms will be fighting more battles on the battlefield and less settlements will be taken, making expansion more 4 turns per year.

Each Campaign in Europe is different now and should give a more realistic feel, I'll be working on the rest of the map and fixing that update bug with the Abbasid, Castile, units. Shield formation, etc.
    Looking forward to it mate.

Updated AI,

Battle Changes

More Garrisons for a few factions to keep them alive throughout the map

Boost to Western Sanitation +1, Islam Sanitation +2. Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yfpd2...021).pack/file

Played with Hungary, reached 1222
    Italy unfortunately is in its peaceful bliss except Venice, but man Verona, Bologna and Savoy just have to be at war with someone from the very beginning, I don't see other solutions, otherwise they just do nothing.
    France seems to be doing fine-ish.

Hungary, man I get why it gets sparked so badly. Its religious penalties are brutal, just brutal, NATO hates it thus it has no friends in west, and its flanked by other religions so it gets huge public order penalties, and then you get Golden Bull scenario...

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    Updated AI,

Battle Changes

More Garrisons for a few factions to keep them alive throughout the map

Boost to Western Sanitation +1, Islam Sanitation +2. Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yfpd2...021).pack/file
    Great work , man . Did u manage to find out a compatibility with the latest version that adds the Abbasid roster etc or you keep searching? I wanna download it but idk if it fully works with the latest 1212

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213