Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/26)

For me it works on the last 23/04 April update , but only the main file.

The 4tpy Campaing movement ,Pope script etc dont work.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/26)

yes it working, but if you check, you can see the "New Castille Unitcards", "New Abbasid Roster", "Shield Screen formation" and more from 22 April update ........ are not here

Alright thanks I'll make what needs to be compatible with the current update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbl3Gum View Post
    Hi, Thanks for your hard work Mugen, But it's not compatible with the last update of 23/04 April.

You update it in regards to 1212 update of 1st April not 23 April.

Yeah, the Movement and Pope Script hasn't been updated for the Submod yet, I'll work on those soon but the General traits and skills provide different Movement bonuses until then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis2345 View Post
    For me it works on the last 23/04 April update , but only the main file.

The 4tpy Campaing movement ,Pope script etc dont work.

Sadly the NATO is still alive and well, I think several "Alpine" and "Rhine" factions will have to be in red relations amongst each other, if possible even at war, otherwise again, after France and HRE get smoked, the map is dead.

Adding in the movement submod into the complete Submod. Yeah Milan will be a mini boss in the campaign, I'm adding more garrison to Hre, Hungary, and France to keep them well into the centuries as powerful enemies or allies. They won't have complete control though so Europe should be different each campaign like previously.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Sadly the NATO is still alive and well, I think several "Alpine" and "Rhine" factions will have to be in red relations amongst each other, if possible even at war, otherwise again, after France and HRE get smoked, the map is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    Adding in the movement submod into the complete Submod. Yeah Milan will be a mini boss in the campaign, I'm adding more garrison to Hre, Hungary, and France to keep them well into the centuries as powerful enemies or allies. They won't have complete control though so Europe should be different each campaign like previously.
    Hey thanks for the response. Still just try to not make it Milan vs Italy. Maybe have one state as its ally, and few of them just kinda neutral to Milan (Pisa and Bologne?)

Try it out, I just did a quick revamp update it won't be complete wars it will just be more diplomacy focused, so certain Kingdoms in Europe will have bad diplomacy within their country to produce less friends and more neutral kingdoms or possibility of wars in Europe.
    Hey thanks for the response. Still just try to not make it Milan vs Italy. Maybe have one state as its ally, and few of them just kinda neutral to Milan (Pisa and Bologne?)

Units size is now more varied, Archers 180-200, mostly 180. Soldiers 240-260, Pikes 300. Also adding back in more affects for items and companions, so equipping them feels more unique.

France and HRE Garrison has been increased.

Mongols - have increased unit sizes, 100 General, 120 Heavy, 140-160 Mid, 180 Horse Archers, 300 Foot Soldiers. This should make them more balanced for the battlefield.

Armor will slow down your generals, Military Advisory will help your General and Troops fight better.

Individual General Level up Stats - As well as added back in the different bonuses with Authority like increasing Commander Aura, Missile Units will be weaker and strong mostly in settlements or with missile focused generals that give moral boost.

This will make battles more interesting and General builds matters, Cunning focused Generals will get extra ammunition, and better deployables, Zeal focused Generals will be more powerful on the Battlefield during offense.

Adding back a lot of the features from the old version, to bring a great gameplay to everyone.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yfpd2...021).pack/file
    Last edited by Mugen234; April 30, 2021 at 01:39 AM.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

Major Muslim Empires - Now have competition against each other, due to being Leaders of Islam in their respective area, this will make the map feel more real as all areas will be more active diplomacy wise.

Battles - have also been slowed down a little via kills, units will be able to maneuver throughout the battlefield from active to reserve units. If you just downloaded the update before this message, reupdate for the new battle changes.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

Are you sure you update your mod with the last 1212 version ?

Because there is always not the abassid new roster, new unit card for aragon, new formation for spear ...
    Last edited by Bubbl3Gum; April 30, 2021 at 11:51 AM.

Did you restart a new campaign?

I am also confused, I deleted the last Mugen mod file, downloaded the new, but I see no difference in the campaign map, I started a camp with Genua and Milan, still everything is a blob green.

https://imgur.com/a/K4rfabq

yes of course, and just by checking custom battle i can see those thing missing

I'm pretty sure there is a problem with your version of 1212 Mod and our version. Perhaps steam didn't update your Mod library and you are always on 1st April version and not on 23 April update.

https://discord.com/channels/2803922...80222290165778

on their discord you can see by your own eye all changelog at each update and missing thing on your current version.
    Last edited by Bubbl3Gum; April 30, 2021 at 12:23 PM.

Try again, Genoa should have the (Favor of Courts -15) in the Campaign Selection. If it doesn't, wrong version. My Genoa campaign has like 3 low green kingdoms, the rest neutral, and few red. Also I have all the Abbasid Units in my Custom, I will try to reupload my current version again, but I do not have the problems you have on my version, the Kingdoms in Europe are divided and Abbasid new units from April 23 update is in. @Bubbl3Gum
    I am also confused, I deleted the last Mugen mod file, downloaded the new, but I see no difference in the campaign map, I started a camp with Genua and Milan, still everything is a blob green.

https://imgur.com/a/K4rfabq
    Last edited by Mugen234; April 30, 2021 at 03:15 PM.

https://imgur.com/a/03RRuEg those pics from your submod Mugen enable

https://imgur.com/a/cd9rsMj and those pics from 1212 23 April update. With new abassid roster, new unit card for castille, new kind of formation for spearmen "shield screen" .......
    Last edited by Bubbl3Gum; April 30, 2021 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    Try again, Genoa should have the (Favor of Courts -15) in the Campaign Selection. If it doesn't, wrong version. My Genoa campaign has like 3 low green kingdoms, the rest neutral, and few red. Also I have all the Abbasid Units in my Custom, I will try to reupload my current version again, but I do not have the problems you have on my version, the Kingdoms in Europe are divided and Abbasid new units from April 23 update is in. @Bubbl3Gum
    I downloaded the file from your updated OP(this file), and yeah, Genua doesn't have that. So I don't understand what is wrong, but something is, cause Mugen submod is working clearly, I see it when I open character perks.
    However Venice and Milan have that trait, but Venice is not the problem, but rest of Lombardy, its still too green, Savoy, Milan, Switzerland, Bologne are almost in deep green with all neighbors.

Still good work, and I don't get why is this not an issue for the vanilla mod.

EDIT: France got smoked in like 10-15 turns.
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; May 01, 2021 at 02:06 PM.

I think it has to do with the Military Access Agreements between half of Europe lmao. I just updated and got most of Europe to start off in neutral, but eventually it will have a few who go green, as part of HRE there is a HRE Edict for all Empires of HRE to gain 10+ diplomacy with all factions, it's kind of OP and is probably the reason for the major kingdoms all in alliances.

I've played a Milan campaign until 1215 and I noticed a lot more diplomacy and wars happening now with the current update, it isn't perfect but I'll see what I can do, before it was easier because all the Kingdoms had to do was pick between allying with HRE and whoever doesn't would start wars with the Factions who allied with HRE.

This gave the old version a more tear between Europe for a few years, then most of the Kingdoms figuring out their own alliances after the major wars.

I am trying to reintroduce that in this version, but what I do like about the Military Access is I've seen Kingdoms travel across Europe to fight other Kingdoms, Example HRE traveled to Sicily to fight them and returned from a stalemate war and to defend their capitol against another faction North.

NEW UPDATE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yfpd2...021).pack/file
    Last edited by Mugen234; May 01, 2021 at 04:34 PM.

Mugen can you post hre image of your abassid roster, castille&Leon unit card here ?