Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

Anybody getting Technology Tree issues? Mine seems to have reverted back to the older tech without newer ones.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02h (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 4/29)

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    What's the discord Link? and Today I will be releasing the 4 years per turn, Skill Traits, and Battle changes. Later during the week I'll update to get some of my previous features in.
    The link is in 1212 ad mod's Twitter. You should be able to search it with any web search engine, just google it.

lmao yeah I found it on discord search, I'm in the discord now. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlberdoBalsam View Post
    The link is in 1212 ad mod's Twitter. You should be able to search it with any web search engine, just google it.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

I'm adding in 7 new Units, more will be added soon including Mongols of different religions/cultures so as Mongol you can change religion to get different units.

Link to Test them out before release:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kzf5c...nits.pack/file

Highland Akisemani - Highland Axemen

Giovane Esquires (Early) - Young Squires

Farmland Peasants

Ritirato Veterano Nobili (Early) - Retired Veteran Nobiles/Knights

Professionnel le Lancier (Early) - Professional Spearmen

Professionnel le Sabreur (Early) - Professional Swordsmen

Judaic Tewagi (Early) - Judaic Diaspora Warriors

They will be recruitable in Art of War Buildings, I'll add more for other Cultures soon.

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

Would Love to see a 12TPY version, Any plans on that Mugen?

vaderming76's Avatar Laetus

i have enjoyed the mod very much and have been in the process of trying to implement 12tpy and tech alterations also added a few other things, so if its ok with you would like to post it on steam or here, will give you a full break down of everything just await you blessing to continue thanks again vader

my first campaign was brutal and ended pretty quick. started as burgundy and watched idly as france got orc rushed by england, HRE, toulouse, trier, etc. everyone. then they all turned on me 😫 i was able to fight off swiss trier and lorraine but eventually england sent three stacks and chopped me up. does france have a huge target on their back in this mod?

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Hello Vaderming, any new update on your attempt at a 12tpy mod?

In the steam version, crash when choosing a company and the pack that you download does not work here. Will there be an update?

LoneWolf_Sam's Avatar Libertus

Hi, I'm getting a crash when trying to start a new campaign. I have downloaded the new version from your link on the first page of this thread.

I've loaded it above the MK1212 packs with Kaedrin's Mod manager. I've tried it with the MK1212 scripts pack and without.

I still get a crash when trying to start a campaign.

I rellay want to play with your mod so will look forward to an update. Alternatively, if the issue is at my end (although it seems a lot of people using the steam version are also having issues) please let me know what MK1212 packs I am meant to be running with your mod.