Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98x (3 New General Skills Redownload Updated 5/25)

Dope! The goal is to make even the Easy Kingdoms a challenge, Priest do increase with imperium but I increased it more in the next update. I'm reorganizing income and how certain things affect it so Priest will play a important part in it.

I'll check out the Aragon bug but that's most from the main mod.

If you want the 2 points per skill then remove the SkillMod, it will not remove the new skills.

I'll find these bugs and fix them, thanks for the info and let me know if you find anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreuncle View Post
    Alright, so that can actually be a good thing (ambitious governors who refuse being adopted will have less influence this way).

I've continuted playing the campaign and let me just say that your submod makes MK1212 SO MUCH better

So far I've noticed the following problems/things that could be changed:

- Priest agent cap stays at 1 after increasing imperium level (I don't know if you did it on purpose... in any case, I think that's a problem)
    - Playing as Aragon, the decision option "Create the Aragonese Empire" is missing. Should be there well before having the option to create the Kingdom of Spain.
    - For some reason, actions against Aragon rebels (Aragonese Infantes, I think they're called) have a negative diplomatic effect with the Kingdom of Sicily (IIRC).
    - Characters only have 1 skill point to spend when they level up. I prefer 2 skill points per level, but that's just me.
    - Due to 4TPY, the message informing the player about the century change is displayed too early.

I'll keep playing the campaign and report more issues (if I find any)

Again, thanks for creating this submod, it's really nice!

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98x (3 New General Skills Redownload Updated 5/25)

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    Hey no prob, let me know how it goes and the 1212 Pope Script is also a submod that replaces the original 1212 Script, it includes 4 years per turn changes scripts such as certain wars English vs France, proper crusade times, also better effects from the Pope Favor or Dislike, example the more your favor with the pope decreases the more other christian kingdoms will not trade or ally with you , or will wage war on you.
    Ok Thx. And to play with your Script SubMod. Do i need to activate 1212Script too or not ?

And one thing i must say, i don't know if it's normal but in every new campaign i try, big part of faction have always rebellion each turn, problem with food shortage .......

Have the Mugen1212Script and Mugen1212 activated together. Which faction are you playing as?
    Redownload the Mugen1212 I just beta updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbl3Gum View Post
    Ok Thx. And to play with your Script SubMod. Do i need to activate 1212Script too or not ?

And one thing i must say, i don't know if it's normal but in every new campaign i try, big part of faction have always rebellion each turn, problem with food shortage .......

Have the Mugen1212Script and Mugen1212 activated together. Which faction are you playing as?
    Redownload the Mugen1212 I just beta updated.
    I'm using 1212 Pope Script , Campaign Movement, Skill Points 4 Turns Per Year and your Mugen 1212 Mod.
    So do i need in Mod Manager to activate the 1212 Script from original Team ?

And i'm trying lot of faction, aragon, burgundy, trier, HRE ...... And i can see that lot of faction have food shortage, rebellion problem.

I have already redownload Mugen1212 few days ago

Don't use the original Script, the submod script goes with the submod.

The new update is a little better on food, but is balanced with military barracks consuming some food, I'm still working on some other ways to fix this but most factions do fix this themselves by rebuilding food buildings. Spain is my next focus, I will fix a lot of the rebellion issues there so that way the Spain kingdoms all have a chance to survive, I'm in year 1265 and they are taken over by the nobles there.

I guess the nobles made a military deal with Almohad and fought side by side to take over Spain. It creates interesting campaigns though, but I will reduce the amount of rebellions.

Foederatus

I guess the nobles made a military deal with Almohad and fought side by side
    That's historically accurate, believe it or not.

Christian nobles from the different Iberian kingdoms/counties/principalities would forge alliances with the Moors, when it suited them.

4 new skill traits next update, that's (15 Skill Traits total). Spanish Kingdoms will be more present but still give chance to rebel princes siding with Almohad/Moors.

I want to get Spanish Kingdoms fighting each other as well so there is more war in Iberia in later years like Portugal vs Castle etc. Kingdom of Jerusalem & Cyprus, Scotland, Norway, and Muslim Hordes should now hold their own through the years.

Spies start off only destroying one building then they can earn the skill to destroy many and Assassins do less damage to generals but good amount towards other agents. I want to make Priest more economy based as well so that way it can reduce the maintenance of Churches through collection etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreuncle View Post
    That's historically accurate, believe it or not.

Christian nobles from the different Iberian kingdoms/counties/principalities would forge alliances with the Moors, when it suited them.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.99a (4 New General Skills Redownload Updated 7/9)

Update 0.99a

4 New General Skills

• Military Scholar - Unlocks at lvl 6 and is a skill that shows the hardwork and studies in the training camps and battlefield. Giving a nice technology/army morale boost and cooldown reduction for your general.

• Vigor - Adds more health, speed, and attack damage to your Generals.

• Games and Festivals - Host Festivals throughout the year and gain the public's appeal at the cost of the province's expenses.

• Council of War - Your General can now lvl up to become part of the council of war, a group of trusted Generals who decide the battles outcome through council.

• Spanish Kingdoms - will be more present but still give chance to rebel princes siding with Almohad/Moors.

• Kingdoms - Jerusalem & Cyprus, Scotland, Norway, and Muslim Hordes should now hold their own through the years and have better map presence.

Spies - start off only destroying one building then they can earn the skill to destroy many and Assassins do less damage to generals but good amount towards other agents. I want to make Priest more economy based as well so that way it can reduce the maintenance of Churches through collection etc.

• Small bugfixes and new traits.

Adding in 3-4 New Technology for every Faction in the next 2 weeks.

Gunpowder Import
    - gives good bonus to artillery, cannons, and bullet damage and additional range, at the cost of reload-time reduction.

Weaponry Distribution - will automatically give your armies bronze upgraded shields and weapons, as well as ranged units and cavalry.

Heavy Plow - will give a small food increase from fertility and money from animal husbandry, at the cost of reducing your cavalry fatigue.

The Renaissance / Mongolian Influence - Will give a reduction to cannon cost, boost to campaign line of sight, and also movement on map.

Last edited by Mugen234; July 12, 2020 at 12:35 PM.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.99b (4 Skills/ New technologies Beta Redownload Updated 8/4)

Update 0.99b

4 New Technologies for Western Europe and Eastern Factions, some technologies allow recruit of hand-gunners and cannons.

Weaponry Distribution - will automatically give your armies bronze upgraded shields and weapons, as well as ranged units and cavalry.

Gunpowder Import - gives good bonus to artillery, cannons, and bullet damage and additional range, at the cost of reload-time reduction.

Heavy Plow - will give a small food increase from fertility and money from animal husbandry, at the cost of reducing your cavalry fatigue.

The Renaissance / Mongolian Influence - Will give a reduction to cannon cost, boost to campaign line of sight, and also movement on map.

2 Extra for Western Europe
    Accolade Knighthood Ceremonies - gives good bonus to generals influence on the battlefield, while also strengthening the resolves of your armies verse rebels.

Bank System - Banking gives more income to your faction while also making you more trade friendly with neighboring Kingdoms.

Last edited by Mugen234; August 04, 2020 at 12:01 PM.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.99b (4 Skills/ New technologies Beta Redownload Updated 8/4)

Which techs/factions have access to handgunners? I went looking through the factions and didn't see the units enabled for recruitment across many of the "completed" factions.

"In a man to man fight the winner is he with one more bullet in his clip."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"Suffer not the Witch to live, nor the Heretic to spread his lies!"

Civis

Where is the latest download link? Thanks.

France, England, Portugal, Abb, and HRE have handgunners, Europe gets bombards

Here is the latest download link, you can also find it on the first page with some information on past updates.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wcydg7c25l13szi/file

Hey so for whaetevr reason using both mughens plus brans campaigns seems to work on most levels but it leaves some units of cavalry without their horses, i have all the packs because i tried without the 2 submods and the units appear fine, and even tried with one on and the other off and also fine, but together they casue certain cavalry units to lose their mounts

That bug is from bran mod, I give most of my horse unit increases to Nomad and Mongols 100+.

Next Update, Estate Buildings will be used to allow area recruit of your client states, example France will recruit Burgundy Units, HRE can recruit Bohemia, Trie, Braba, and Saxon, swordsman and knights.

France can already recruit their Merc units, please give me any Factions you think should have good area of recruitment!

Civis

Can you change the collision between cavalry where they go through each other better, better unit spacing?

Definitely, thanks for making this known I'll check on it and see what I can do for the next update.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcl1212 View Post
    Can you change the collision between cavalry where they go through each other better, better unit spacing?

Update 0.99b Coming Soon.

Making Mongols and Hordes -
    naturally more dangerous and troublesome in battle and on the campaign map, new technology that will increase their movement speed on both sides of war and also give them new weapons and units. (This will make the AI Mongols naturally be more aggressive in the campaigns)

More Aggressive AI - that produces more armies such as HRE, more factions that have vassals such as Kingdom of George, Castle, Portugal, Sicily, will have access to lower ranked units of friendly boarders. This is to give armies more diversity and a representation of local soldiers helping out in war.

Norway - will also be more present on the map as they will receive a huge economy boost.

Battles - feel more chaotic as clashes have been increased a little during more closer combat moments for both cavalry and infantry.

Building fortifications - will also cost a small amount of food in any settlement, yours and your enemies, this will add more strategy to fortify and give reason to protect certain settlements.

Ambush will now be Ambush & Foraging - you will be able to forage food based on the fertility of the lands, from your armies by sending out scouts and foragers but also this lets you know when an enemy army is in site. Might as well forage while you're in the bushes haha.
    Last edited by Mugen234; August 16, 2020 at 09:04 PM.

I've only ever used the mod manager to play Attila. How do use the download link??? Step by step instructions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Once you download the file, put it into your Total War Attila/data folder then it should show up once you reload mod manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSate9 View Post
    I've only ever used the mod manager to play Attila. How do use the download link??? Step by step instructions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hungary and Portugal - now have tier 2 units through technology.

Western Kingdoms - will be able to obtain high period knights from Accolade Ceremonies in Tech tree.

Battle animation - tweaked so clashes are more smoother with less gliding of units on the battlefield.

India - has more Factions with Elephants, almost all the Nations from India including the Mongols will be able to recruit Elephants through certain buildings.