Dope! The goal is to make even the Easy Kingdoms a challenge, Priest do increase with imperium but I increased it more in the next update. I'm reorganizing income and how certain things affect it so Priest will play a important part in it.

I'll check out the Aragon bug but that's most from the main mod.

If you want the 2 points per skill then remove the SkillMod, it will not remove the new skills.

I'll find these bugs and fix them, thanks for the info and let me know if you find anything else.
Quote Originally Posted by Goreuncle View Post
Alright, so that can actually be a good thing (ambitious governors who refuse being adopted will have less influence this way).

I've continuted playing the campaign and let me just say that your submod makes MK1212 SO MUCH better

So far I've noticed the following problems/things that could be changed:

- Priest agent cap stays at 1 after increasing imperium level (I don't know if you did it on purpose... in any case, I think that's a problem)
- Playing as Aragon, the decision option "Create the Aragonese Empire" is missing. Should be there well before having the option to create the Kingdom of Spain.
- For some reason, actions against Aragon rebels (Aragonese Infantes, I think they're called) have a negative diplomatic effect with the Kingdom of Sicily (IIRC).
- Characters only have 1 skill point to spend when they level up. I prefer 2 skill points per level, but that's just me.
- Due to 4TPY, the message informing the player about the century change is displayed too early.

I'll keep playing the campaign and report more issues (if I find any)

Again, thanks for creating this submod, it's really nice!