Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98t (Updated)

By the way last fixed version includes in this link http://www.mediafire.com/file/9xgk8o...212C.pack/file ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    Small Update & Bug Fixes

• Antioch -Can now recruit Armenian Mercenaries.

• Khwarazmian - can now recruit Homeland Mercenaries.

• Trebizond - Can now recruit Georgian Mercenaries.

• Hungary - is a protagonist to the Pope and other christian kingdoms for giving political power to the Hebrews and Moors as it historically was until the Golden Bull of 1222. (Credit @The Despondent Mind)

• Major Sunni Islam Factions - are now at lower diplomacy with the smaller Sunni Islam Factions, giving room for historical in-fights if you do not handle diplomacy correctly. (Credit @JoAlves)

• Holy Roman Empire - has received a better garrison to help stop small client states who end the treaty and declare war from taking over their capital without a fight.

• Defensive Allies - will join more wars with their Allies.

• Crossbows - now do more damage to armor and shields.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98t (Updated)

Yes, I will always update both versions. The best way to know is check the upload dates on the website it's uploaded on but I will also start including it at the end of each update change notes. Let me know if the game plays a little more challenging for the Eastern Factions now.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAlves View Post
    By the way last fixed version includes in this link http://www.mediafire.com/file/9xgk8o...212C.pack/file ?

Hey Mugen, I played about 20 turns with Zengids again. In the beginning of the game, there was no religious affinity effect but after 10-15 turns, same things occur again wtih different religious. You can see from screenshots.
    Moreover, if it is possible to make more aggresive AI, I believe it would be better. I will give more information when I play more your submod.

Yes, I will always update both versions. The best way to know is check the upload dates on the website it's uploaded on but I will also start including it at the end of each update change notes. Let me know if the game plays a little more challenging for the Eastern Factions now.

I have done some bug fixes such as the campaign view crash, more intense wars, better AI, Correct Crusade Years, and made more factions able to withstand wars during the years.

Please Re-download the new patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wcydg7...1212.pack/file

Please Re-download Mugen1212Script: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdoli1...ript.pack/file
    Last edited by Mugen234; April 15, 2020 at 06:29 AM.

My friend campaign view crash problem continues on this submob. Could you please update this one "MugenMed1212C.pack" ?

I have done some bug fixes such as the campaign view crash, more intense wars, better AI, Correct Crusade Years, and made more factions able to withstand wars during the years.

Please Re-download the new patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wcydg7...1212.pack/file

Please Re-download Mugen1212Script: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdoli1...ript.pack/file

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98u (Please Redownload Updated 4/15)

@Mugen234,

I was going to give your mod a bash this weekend, i note, as its not on steam, you dont have any install instructions on your front page??, also how can i tell immediately after install, if the mod is actually installed and working?

And, what is the "campaign view crash" i read? is this mod useable?

Thanks

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98u (Please Redownload Updated 4/15)

Just download and put it in your Attila/data file mod-manager should recognize it just check it and put it above all the other mods. The best way to tell if it works is if you leave a settlement and the settlement's food increases by 25, garrisoned armies take up 25 food in my submod. The campaign crash view was a bug that I couldn't see playing my game due to another submod I was using with my mod, but other players were reporting it to me. I finally fixed it so there shouldn't be any view crashes and you should be able to zoom all the way in to see your characters and map in amazing detail. I hope you enjoy the mod, let me know what you think! Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poacher886 View Post
    @Mugen234,

I was going to give your mod a bash this weekend, i note, as its not on steam, you dont have any install instructions on your front page??, also how can i tell immediately after install, if the mod is actually installed and working?

And, what is the "campaign view crash" i read? is this mod useable?

Thanks

Thanks Mugen, will feedback when i have some hrs at it..

@Mugen,

Ive downloaded your main file+movement+skill points, added them to the data file, and the mod manager listed them at the bottom of the load order. I moved them to the top with your main 1212 file first, then movement, then Skill points. However, to test, i closed the launcher and re-opened it to find the mod manager had once again placed all three at the bottom???

I also notice there is no status listed for the entry's in Mod manger.

any help, thanks.

Edit: Ive sussed it..starting a game keeps its position..
    Last edited by Poacher886; April 16, 2020 at 03:17 PM.

Ok A few problems after 30min of play

1. Playing as Milan, i got to turn 5 where the Pope asked us to take Cairo, following the cut scene i can not 'End turn', the button for which is greyed out. When i wave the cursor over it, it says in yellow "{ENTER}{NUMBERPADENTER}or similar...had to quit to menu, upon it crashed to desktop!

2. Given all of the edicts have negative's that out weigh any positives, i would rather have nothing issued...this means every turn i have to click off and acknowledge that i dont want to issue any edits...which is really annoying. Any chance of a new edict for nothing, so this is not needed every turn?

The 'end turn' is obviously the biggest problem so far.

Edit: Ok i see the Pope mod download now (why not include in the main file if needed), it works again, however, when i went to the 'decisions' tab (which worked before), it now showed a Rome 2 embelem, before promptly CTD when i clicked on it?
    Last edited by Poacher886; April 17, 2020 at 03:19 PM.

As you wage war and establish new land you spread religion, so does other factions. When enough migrate, or more religion spreads religious affinity will increase. Those factions probably have some of your religion in their settlements so it increases diplomacy with you and other factions with the exact religion affinity.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAlves View Post
    Hey Mugen, I played about 20 turns with Zengids again. In the beginning of the game, there was no religious affinity effect but after 10-15 turns, same things occur again wtih different religious. You can see from screenshots.
    Moreover, if it is possible to make more aggresive AI, I believe it would be better. I will give more information when I play more your submod.

Can confirm, the decisions button no longer works once the Pope script is installed, the options for various state of provinces is gone and clicking on anything CTD. Which is a shame because as Milan i was planning on uniting Italy.

Not sure if its just bad luck, but i am unable to recruit any Generals without all 5 having wild stats

+100 recruit cost
    - 7% ammunition
    -35 morale for Missile infantry!!! ( this trait alone makes archers near worthless for either defensive or offensive bringing all archers/Crossbowmen to a morale of 1!! for an Italian Crossbow army, its now not much use.
    -5 morale for infantry
    -15% movement range!

All 5 of my available Generals have these traits, with one exception to the ammo which is -5%. These traits are really harsh and hard to justify, what could cause missile troops to have -35 morale?. while from what ive seen so far your mod contains some nice improvements and im impressed, but such drastic traits and effects can hinder the ability to play..im all for RPG elements, and like a challenge, but i would suggest to be realistic, logical and still allow for game-play.

Campaign AI. Have you altered this at all?, playing as Milan i should be in a real hot pot of contending small factions, a real hive of trouble and back stabbing, however, as in the Vanilla 1212, everyone wants to be an ally of mine, and refuses to attack even enemy army's raiding on there turf right next to there capital! definitely needs more aggression in diplomacy and actions.

Integrity -7 for being in 'hostile territory' (despite being in neutral territory).

Composite Lathe technology: The added range/damage has zero effect on Crossbowmen/Archers.
    Last edited by Poacher886; April 18, 2020 at 12:00 PM.

Those stats are for beginning generals, also it makes stances like raiding or fortifying more important. As your character develops they will be able to make those stats positive, a unit of archers can fight against levy spearmen and win but it will take certain circumstances like a really good general leading them, I'll be adding 1 Archer Skill trait for generals soon, but the balance is in progression as your army gets more experience those missile troops will be OP so they aren't as OP in the beginning so it balances out later on, there will be a difference in feel of battles between fresh troops and fresh general vs a seasoned general and seasoned troops.

Milan has an interesting starting position, most of the little contending factions will be between the Papal and Holy Roman Empire fight, this will make majority of HRE Client states have to decide who to fight for the Pope or HRE, in these break offs of alliances I've seen it cause small wars. etc each campaign is different because of this so you might have a peaceful campaign earlier then war for the next 5 years. I'll make it a little more intense though.

Campaign AI is still in the works, I'll release a new version ASAP. Also make sure the 1212Script is deleted and you knoy have the Mugen1212Script, as I can make decisions so I'm puzzled to why you can't.

Can confirm, the decisions button no longer works once the Pope script is installed, the options for various state of provinces is gone and clicking on anything CTD. Which is a shame because as Milan i was planning on uniting Italy.

Not sure if its just bad luck, but i am unable to recruit any Generals without all 5 having wild stats

+100 recruit cost
    - 7% ammunition
    -35 morale for Missile infantry!!! ( this trait alone makes archers near worthless for either defensive or offensive bringing all archers/Crossbowmen to a morale of 1!! for an Italian Crossbow army, its now not much use.
    -5 morale for infantry
    -15% movement range!

All 5 of my available Generals have these traits, with one exception to the ammo which is -5%. These traits are really harsh and hard to justify, what could cause missile troops to have -35 morale?. while from what ive seen so far your mod contains some nice improvements and im impressed, but such drastic traits and effects can hinder the ability to play..im all for RPG elements, and like a challenge, but i would suggest to be realistic, logical and still allow for game-play.

Campaign AI. Have you altered this at all?, playing as Milan i should be in a real hot pot of contending small factions, a real hive of trouble and back stabbing, however, as in the Vanilla 1212, everyone wants to be an ally of mine, and refuses to attack even enemy army's raiding on there turf right next to there capital! definitely needs more aggression in diplomacy and actions.

Integrity -7 for being in 'hostile territory' (despite being in neutral territory).

Composite Lathe technology: The added range/damage has zero effect on Crossbowmen/Archers.

Hi Mugen,

Currently my order is as follows in Mod manager:

MugenMed 1212.Pack
    MugenMovement 1212.pack
    Mugen4tpy.pack
    Mugen1212Script.pack

Followed by:
    MK1212AD Base.Pack
    MK1212ADScripts.pack
    MK Models.......and so on.

Edit: Ive done some testing, removing your Mugen1212Script.Pck brings the 'decisions' back again....it might be because i added the Scripts pack about 5 turns in when the Pope sent on crusade..it might need to be added from the start of a new game, i will test.

Edit: I can confirm your Pope 1212 script NEEDS to be present at the start of a new game to work. I would suggest incorporating it into the main file.

On the Generals traits...ok i get it now, its not a bad idea actually, i was concerned this would be their traits throughout an entire campaign! does the AI suffer the same?

The problem is with Vanilla Archers/Crossbowmen stats, they are not distinctive enough from regular Soldiers, thus making them equivalent to regular soldiers WITH the added bonus of missile weapons!!. However it is far to easy to consider them as mere untrained peasants with bows/Crossbows.
    For instance, the English long-bowman was a professional Soldier first, and a Bowman second, quite capable of fighting hand to hand..indeed, the famous battle of Agincourt is attributed to the power of the longbow, but infact it was the lightly armoured long bowman who did the killing of French nobles in hand to hand that caused the victory (the French knights being bogged down by their armour in muddy conditions).

The stats for Archers/Crossbows should imho be closer to regular lightly armoured soldiers, with little defensive, due to no shield, small hand weapons (knifes/Axes.short swords etc), so something like this:

Attack - 20 (regular soldiers+regular weapons)
    Defence - 15 (light armour+no shield+hand weapons)
    Damage - 22 (small arms)
    Armour - 5 (lightly armoured padding/leather)

Morale should be normal soldiers, speed slightly faster due to light armour. Ultimately, they can put up a regular fight, but dont have the longevity of a fully fledged armoured soldier/knight, thus giving them a useful short fighting/pursuing ability, but no more.
    Also noted is Archer/Crossbow units gain attack/defence values when experienced, but nothing on their archer values!! Really i would expect gains in 'Accuracy' and 'rate of fire' most definitely.

Also on Crossbows v Bows, this is a long subject, especially as Crossbows gained in poundage and could become very powerful later on, albeit the use of Windlass very slow. But, as a general rule of thumb, Bows fired a lighter,faster projectile, that could be fired quicker, for longer distances, but didn't retain its energy so well.

Crossbows, fired a heavier,slower bolt, that had less range but retained its energy for most of its path. The earlier medieval tw games had it right for the most part, and to summarise:

Bows - Faster / longer range / less damage
    Crossbows - slower / less range / greater damage

As mentioned, there are exceptions, the English long-bowman using bows of 160lb+ would have greater range. And siege crossbows of 1500lb+ would have both range and energy.

There is also the eastern reflex-composite bow, which many tout as being a more powerful/efficient bow compared to the English longbow for instance... though a shorter bow is always less efficient than a longer one, the design is more efficient, however, these were designed to be shot from Horseback, and you simply cant draw the kind of poundage's on horseback that you can from a life long trained bowman in a standing position who uses his back to do so, thus the bows draw weight were typically sub 100lb's and thus ultimately would lose there otherwise advantage of efficient design to the very high draw weights of the longbow.

*Im really liking the added build times om both buildings and technology, which could possibly be extended even further to draw it out more realistically over a campaign of 200yrs. If for instance the tech tree (which really needs expanding in the main mod), was given even more years to develop, then that would give some real prominence to the building of Library's (which no-one builds!) advantage of tech research reduction, as would Governors traits!

*As a player who uses 40unit army's (does anyone still play with 20unit army's since ETW? surely not!) but regardless, the gatehouses etc dont really scale up in value, each building requires more food/maintenance, yet still provides the same 4 extra units, which become even more useless as the advanced buildings replace useful spear/bowmen with near useless cavalry (for castle/city defence!), if this building is to be of use, then it really should scale the amount of extra garrison units by 2 PER level imo.

*Muster grounds, enable you to recruit a few simple units, which is great for those smaller villages, however, if you then upgrade that building to say catapults, you then lose the original benefits of the building..you now cant recruit soldiers?

*Ballista should be removed form the game period. They were rarely housed on the walls of castles, but you cant in ATW anyway, and ive never heard of them being used as a battlefield weapon, or indeed by a besieging force in Medieval times, where the heavy siege crossbow that is far more portable would be used. They just dont fit in with the game anymore that elephants would!

*Naval invasions are impossible. A full integrity bar was depleted in 5 turns at sea (not even enough to traverse the length of Italy), let alone to Cairo, and then on to the Castle! you get -7 integrity, irrespective of whether your in friendly territory, or allied, or at sea, or anywhere but home?? add to that -14 for turbulence at sea + another -10 for mass migration?? + -7 food (despite having positive food) + the usual hardness factors and your lose about 30+ integrity PER TURN.

*I had a case where an enemy champion kept killing/wounding my king/Generals turn after turn, and i had no way of getting rid of him only having a priest, and no units who could assassinate even if they could have! While assassinations were present, they were extremely rare outside of family affairs (where most were committed), i have a thought if possible regarding enemy agents. Why not give every agent regardless of skill/type a 2% passive ability to uncover an enemy plot within the province they reside, which accumulates with more agents in the same province. Upon discovery, the enemy agent is instantly sent home to represent their plot being discovered and there retreat back to home, for example:

I have in province X a priest and a spy, thus in that province i have a passive ability of 4% (2%+2%) of discovering an enemy agents design each turn. The enemy agent is free to do as it normally would, but upon discovery it is immediately sent back to its capital from where it can set out again! You could even make it only subsetable to this after it has been detected thus making the trait of undetected even more prevalent !! This would stop agents literately camping in your provinces until death creating havok!
    Last edited by Poacher886; April 19, 2020 at 05:08 PM.

I'll look into the Archers, I might have made them too fast to route, so I'll add Archer moral boost into the new Archer Skill for Generals. This will make it so Generals that are skilled in archery and spend more time training the archers can increase their moral, which will add more customizable armies and interesting battles into the game.

There will also be a Naval Skill for Generals as well to compromise for the harsh integrity. Ironically I increased it from it's original integrity a few updates ago cause they couldn't even travel at all due to naval ships not being in-game yet. A lot of balances will come from new General Skills so that way every character will be more unique and specific to the players needs.

The Edicts have been reworked, to a more balanced and useful way such as Militia Drilling will make it so your generals and governors are harder to kill by Assassins, I tested it out and the Assassins left my boarders as soon as I made my Militia Drill Edict due to not having a good chance to kill my General. Other Military Edicts can give a small boost to archers like Raise Levy, this will drive players to use Edicts so for example if you see a Rebel or Raiding army in your province, you can switch to a Military Edict that will help you in battles.

I will definitely make Priest and Spies more valuable in protecting your kingdoms from assassins and other spies., also going to reduce the ability to kill successfully so that way Generals only get injuries 3/4 times unless the Assassin is Elite.

I'll look into the Archers, I might have made them too fast to route, so I'll add Archer moral boost into the new Archer Skill for Generals. This will make it so Generals that are skilled in archery and spend more time training the archers can increase their moral, which will add more customizable armies and interesting battles into the game.

There will also be a Naval Skill for Generals as well to compromise for the harsh integrity. Ironically I increased it from it's original integrity a few updates ago cause they couldn't even travel at all due to naval ships not being in-game yet. A lot of balances will come from new General Skills so that way every character will be more unique and specific to the players needs.

The Edicts have been reworked, to a more balanced and useful way such as Militia Drilling will make it so your generals and governors are harder to kill by Assassins, I tested it out and the Assassins left my boarders as soon as I made my Militia Drill Edict due to not having a good chance to kill my General. Other Military Edicts can give a small boost to archers like Raise Levy, this will drive players to use Edicts so for example if you see a Rebel or Raiding army in your province, you can switch to a Military Edict that will help you in battles.

I will definitely make Priest and Spies more valuable in protecting your kingdoms from assassins and other spies., also going to reduce the ability to kill successfully so that way Generals only get injuries 3/4 times unless the Assassin is Elite.

Thanks for your considerations, im enjoying your mod, keep up the good work. Apparently there's a new 'official' patch coming shortly, so hope you can make you mod compatible with any changes made in that, or indeed, delete some, if they are a better solution.

I dont know how you and others feel, but im of the opinion to remove 'Starting nuclear bombs', sorry i mean 'fires' from the game, period.

Unless anyone can source a time in history where a spy burnt down a castle, the church, the trading fair, the iron mine, the Gatehouse, the weat fields, and destroyed an entire country and its army's, all in a day's work.

Also of note is, im trying to siege an enemy city, yet i receive -7 for hostile territory, AND -7 for Foreign soil !!! I think the foreign soil is just not needed, it kicks in even when in Allied territory, meaning you take a huge integrity hit just travelling to an enemy region, even when passing through neutral / friendly / allied territory. Which means you either lose the Army due to rebellion or simply struggle to maintain any kind of attack to any region not directly adjacent to your own.

Mugen, i think you might have gone to fast with this mod before really thinking / testing out each added feature:

Playing as Milan, its basically a game of integrity and agents, the huge penalty's in integrity bring the gameplay to zero, movement of army's into enemy territory is nye impossible, the skills for Generals is ,either take the thinking route, with massive extra integrity penalty's, why ?? or the Commanders route, with next to no integrity buffs, thus of no use because (integrity is all). you have lots of extremity's mostly in negatives, which have no logic behind them imo.

Take for instance, army skill bonuses awarded for winning battles....these should be bonuses for prowess on the field, yet if i choose the supplies skill, i get negative movement ??? the opposite should surely be true, as my better command of supplies allows my army to move both swifter and longer!!
    Or the added General weapon crafts, the idea of specialisation is good, but again, i would add a little bonus to your chosen weapon craft, but not then give negatives to the others rendering it pointless.

Because you are giving with one hand while taking from the other, with really high negatives/buffs, its just to dramatic and no route really plausible.

I like a challenge, and i like RPG elements, the last thing i would want is a walk through, but for me there needs to be logical reasons for things to be, DEI mod for Rome 2, while not perfect, i thought was a good balance between playable game play, yet challenging campaign its been fie tuned for a long time, which is where i think you are lacking, i would suggest play testing your features / adjustments for longer before adding them to your mod.

Obviously all my opinion, others may differ, either way you have some great modding skills, and am sure this will mature into a winner for 1212.
    Last edited by Poacher886; April 25, 2020 at 09:39 AM.

No worries, thanks for the feed back. The point of certain negatives is to re-introduce the positives back with new General Skills. It's not a finished submod but I play-test it daily, some Factions I just haven't gotten to balance which is where the players come in and help with the bugs so I can do quick fixes while continuing to add more features etc.

It's not to make the game difficult but to make it strategic, there will be speed bumps, gives and takes, pros and cons to everything. You can't spend too much time training your Swords cause you will neglect your Spears and vice versa but it's balance with the Shields training so that way you can get back some sense of a well rounded army but your swords or spears might perform better as a specialist.

For Integrity there will be a General Skill for that, but for now I made it so fortification will give back at least 14+ integrity, you will notice the AI will fortify or raid more around your boarders due to wanting to gain more integrity before a battle. Governors lose integrity due to being in a settlement all year round, someone will fight for a General more than a Governor, plus it makes Settlement construction more interesting.

To boost Navy Integrity, you will have to rely on more stances for your navy, you will have to blockade or raid close enemy nations or create enemies, you will have to patrol your boarders or patrol your allies boarders, it helps a lot so most factions aren't just blitzing towards the Crusade point, they will be raiding, blockading, or patrolling along certain coasts to boost the integrity and prepare.

Imagine carrying 50 lb of food and weapons per soldier, now you increase your supplies and have to carry 150 lb of food and weapons, it would put strain on the horses, wagons, and overall Army movement. My suggestion is to focus on building your Commander up and Faction because the balance is that the more your Imperium grows, the more movement your armies get to travel across your entire territory. This way the more territory your Faction has the more you will likely want to request more supplies, the replenish rate and ammunition increase creates a good balance for the movement decrease, but I can add some integrity bonuses so that way Supplies play a great role in keeping your army happy as well.

Also keep in mind most integrity and negatives are during the first skill level as you have just learned a new skill and will need time to develop it but once you reach the second skill level you have now really learned it which is where the harsh first levels but rewarding 2nd levels comes to play. You get 2% Replenish for your first supplies, then level two you have mastered supplies gaining you 3% Replenishment, 5% Ammunition, 2+ Integrity in foreign territory. When you're a starting Governor you go for increases taxes which will affect your garrison as well, but then when you master taxes the integrity negative is gone.

I dont know how you and others feel, but im of the opinion to remove 'Starting nuclear bombs', sorry i mean 'fires' from the game, period.

Unless anyone can source a time in history where a spy burnt down a castle, the church, the trading fair, the iron mine, the Gatehouse, the weat fields, and destroyed an entire country and its army's, all in a day's work.

Also of note is, im trying to siege an enemy city, yet i receive -7 for hostile territory, AND -7 for Foreign soil !!! I think the foreign soil is just not needed, it kicks in even when in Allied territory, meaning you take a huge integrity hit just travelling to an enemy region, even when passing through neutral / friendly / allied territory. Which means you either lose the Army due to rebellion or simply struggle to maintain any kind of attack to any region not directly adjacent to your own.

Mugen, i think you might have gone to fast with this mod before really thinking / testing out each added feature:

Playing as Milan, its basically a game of integrity and agents, the huge penalty's in integrity bring the gameplay to zero, movement of army's into enemy territory is nye impossible, the skills for Generals is ,either take the thinking route, with massive extra integrity penalty's, why ?? or the Commanders route, with next to no integrity buffs, thus of no use because (integrity is all). you have lots of extremity's mostly in negatives, which have no logic behind them imo.

Take for instance, army skill bonuses awarded for winning battles....these should be bonuses for prowess on the field, yet if i choose the supplies skill, i get negative movement ??? the opposite should surely be true, as my better command of supplies allows my army to move both swifter and longer!!
    Or the added General weapon crafts, the idea of specialisation is good, but again, i would add a little bonus to your chosen weapon craft, but not then give negatives to the others rendering it pointless.

Because you are giving with one hand while taking from the other, with really high negatives/buffs, its just to dramatic and no route really plausible.

I like a challenge, and i like RPG elements, the last thing i would want is a walk through, but for me there needs to be logical reasons for things to be, DEI mod for Rome 2, while not perfect, i thought was a good balance between playable game play, yet challenging campaign its been fie tuned for a long time, which is where i think you are lacking, i would suggest play testing your features / adjustments for longer before adding them to your mod.

Obviously all my opinion, others may differ, either way you have some great modding skills, and am sure this will mature into a winner for 1212.
    Last edited by Mugen234; April 25, 2020 at 11:49 AM.

Here's a small Patch that addresses some of the concerns and bugs, you will find this more tactical and reasonable.

• Marksmen trait Generals will have a better moral influence on their Archers.

• All Army Archer Skills will now increase Moral of Archers.

• Edicts are changed around as well to provide more meaning and selection.

• Agents don't assassinate as much, but can wound.

• Shield Wall now gives a negative attack towards fighting infantry, and a reduced damage but should still do it's job against cavalry and holding off certain low rank infantry.

• Fixed a raiding bug for navies so you can now get more integrity traveling through the seas, etc.

Last edited by Mugen234; April 25, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

hey mugen thanks for this awesome mod.Im using this mod with t2&t3 unit and units fixes submod.Are they work well together ? just want to know that .
    appreciated.

My modlist:
    1-Mugen1212-
    2-BRAN Campaign battle size
    3-bran campaign ai
    4-t2&t3 units
    5-additional units