Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 1.02i (4 New General Skills/ Huge Battles & Units Beta Redownload Updated 1/17)

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98u (Please Redownload Updated 4/15)

Quote Originally Posted by pckopat542 View Post
    hey mugen thanks for this awesome mod.Im using this mod with t2&t3 unit and units fixes submod.Are they work well together ? just want to know that .
    appreciated.

My modlist:
    1-Mugen1212-
    2-BRAN Campaign battle size
    3-bran campaign ai
    4-t2&t3 units
    5-additional units
    i changed that to this
    My modlist:
    1-BRAN Campaign battle size
    2-Mugen1212
    3-bran campaign ai
    4-t2&t3 units
    5-additional units

i checked about unit size comparisons about this 2 mods(bran battle size and mugen1212) and they have conflicts about unit size(youre cavalry sizes 90, his 120 same thing going on with infantry and this kinda stuff)
    so i changed to this. is it okay ? i want to play with this great mods and but i cant get them on the line so help me pls

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98u (Please Redownload Updated 4/15)

Thanks I hope you enjoy the mod and give me any feedback you have or ideas you'd like implemented. They shouldn't have a problem, maybe the Bran mods but just switch the mods around and launch the game to see if it works but if you do encounter any problem then you'll have to delete a mod
    i changed that to this
    My modlist:
    1-BRAN Campaign battle size
    2-Mugen1212
    3-bran campaign ai
    4-t2&t3 units
    5-additional units

i checked about unit size comparisons about this 2 mods(bran battle size and mugen1212) and they have conflicts about unit size(youre cavalry sizes 90, his 120 same thing going on with infantry and this kinda stuff)
    so i changed to this. is it okay ? i want to play with this great mods and but i cant get them on the line so help me pls

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98v (Please Redownload Updated 4/25)

i tryed with both campaign ai"sYour campaign ai more hard to get for new players i can tell you that.Even in normal difficulty my citys always (-) public order.However, its more challanging for good players.You basically ruling a kingdom in all ways, Great job !Brans camp ai is great too.Less options in edicts and traits but friendly to new players.Did u guys ever think of make a compilation of your mods? Great mods but seperate.Btw my idea : you can make your mod more friendly to new players like public order can be increasing lot more at low difficulty levels or it can be easy to handle.Fertility is an issue too.Im playin with Teutonic order, after 25 turns my base fertility is still 2 and thats why i cant recruit any troops. I looked for any submod but couldnt find any.Idk it is easy or not, can u change buildings affects to add fertility ?Sorry im new to Attila.I know that is all my fault. anyways You done great job with your mod.Appreciated.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98v (Please Redownload Updated 4/25)

i tryed with both campaign ai"sYour campaign ai more hard to get for new players i can tell you that.Even in normal difficulty my citys always (-) public order.However, its more challanging for good players.You basically ruling a kingdom in all ways, Great job !Brans camp ai is great too.Less options in edicts and traits but friendly to new players.Did u guys ever think of make a compilation of your mods? Great mods but seperate.Btw my idea : you can make your mod more friendly to new players like public order can be increasing lot more at low difficulty levels or it can be easy to handle.Fertility is an issue too.Im playin with Teutonic order, after 25 turns my base fertility is still 2 and thats why i cant recruit any troops. I looked for any submod but couldnt find any.Idk it is easy or not, can u change buildings affects to add fertility ?Sorry im new to Attila.I know that is all my fault. anyways You done great job with your mod.Appreciated.
    Sorry idk where all the space"s gone xD

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98x (3 New General Skills Redownload Updated 5/10)

Update 98x

• Archery Skill - Focus on training the archers in your armies to make them more dangerous on the battlefield.

• Philosophy Skill - Allows you to govern a province with less religious unrest.

• Conqueror Skill - a skill used for governors who are more military and aggressive war-like focused.

• France and other major Kingdoms - should last even more years.

• Certain Kingdoms - now have dismounted knights and heavier infantry able to go into wedge formation.

• Better Public Order and Gov Civil Leader Skill can now increase fertility of province at lvl 2.

• More bug fixes for skill traits.
    Last edited by Mugen234; May 21, 2020 at 05:24 PM.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98x (3 New General Skills Redownload Updated 5/10)

I really don't get squalor. Its the start of the campaign, Dijon in Burgundy only has "Wheat Fields" which gives Squalor +1, and it also has Leprosarium which is Sanitation +2, yet still I am -1 sanitation overall. Something is giving me +3 Squalor!

There is a church, and a Fort, neither of which gives squalor(As far as I can tell).

Squalor is also from your population, look on your lower left and check your province effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    I really don't get squalor. Its the start of the campaign, Dijon in Burgundy only has "Wheat Fields" which gives Squalor +1, and it also has Leprosarium which is Sanitation +2, yet still I am -1 sanitation overall. Something is giving me +3 Squalor!

There is a church, and a Fort, neither of which gives squalor(As far as I can tell).

Got it, keep up the good work.

Thanks for enjoying the mod, I appreciate it!
    Got it, keep up the good work.

Okay I had an amazing campaign with Burgundy, but a few notes.

- Please, in god's name can the agent aggressive actions be more expensive? The AI is so goddamn annoying with agent swarms, its the least fun aspect of TW, just bunch of random numbers, maybe make the agents a bit more powerful but make their aggressive actions WAY more expensive to decrease their spam?

- Why do I get a -2% battle speed for cav in "Art of Cav" level 2, it makes no sense to me, if I upgrade Cav, shouldn't I get Cav bonuses? Even more confusing, I get +2 battle speed bonus on Level 1, then I get the same penalty on level 2.

- I have "Scout Ahead" for my spy, but I still cannot attach him to my army, is that a bug?
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; May 17, 2020 at 07:23 AM.

What was interesting about the Burgundy campaign, how do you feel the surrounding kingdoms acted?

I increased the agents action cost, this will hopefully slowdown the spamming, The Art of Cavalry goes from lvl 1 focusing mainly on light cavalry to lvl 2 focusing on heavy cavalry. The -2 speed penalty is from the armor and charge bonus your cavalry will receive.

I'll make a guide for the new Skills and how most Skills are made for Roleplaying and customizing your armies. I'll look into the spy bug, thanks for letting me know.
    Okay I had an amazing campaign with Burgundy, but a few notes.

- Please, in god's name can the agent aggressive actions be more expensive? The AI is so goddamn annoying with agent swarms, its the least fun aspect of TW, just bunch of random numbers, maybe make the agents a bit more powerful but make their aggressive actions WAY more expensive to decrease their spam?

- Why do I get a -2% battle speed for cav in "Art of Cav" level 2, it makes no sense to me, if I upgrade Cav, shouldn't I get Cav bonuses? Even more confusing, I get +2 battle speed bonus on Level 1, then I get the same penalty on level 2.

- I have "Scout Ahead" for my spy, but I still cannot attach him to my army, is that a bug?

delete
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; May 22, 2020 at 01:14 PM.

Well without your submod playing as Burgundy is more frustrating cause you either help France, or you just take their cities when they start losing them from the "Alliance", while you cannot touch the electors cause they are all like a wall.

This time I felt like France can hold its own, while I was able to exploit disunity among electors, though it was tough to take them out one by one, but it felt satisfying.

Oh and playing the next camp, I am pretty sure I cannot attach any agent to an army.

EDIT: One more thing, I am not sure is this vanilla mod or submod, but why are armies getting attrition in spring? They are out of "snow" covered area, its spring and still there is attrition. Like this.

EDIT1: Another thing too, look at this Bohemian army.
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; May 22, 2020 at 03:37 PM.

nice sub mod, is it available in steam workshop? if no i have to use some mod manager?

Fixed the Bohemian Army bug, there's probably more small bugs like that due to the unit arrangements in buildings from the original mod, keep letting me know of any funny looking unbalanced armies like HRE and Bohemia should now be producing better balanced armies.

Armies could be getting attrition also from bankruptcy it all depends but I'll look into that as well.

I haven't transferred to steam workshops yet, but I plan to and yes you can use the mod manager https://www.moddb.com/mods/mod-manag...empt/downloads
    Last edited by Mugen234; May 25, 2020 at 08:52 PM.

Foederatus

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98x (3 New General Skills Redownload Updated 5/25)

@Mugen234

Thanks a lot for putting in all this amazing work.

Just installed your submod, I'll probably make a more in-detph evaluation as the campaign progresses...

For now, I noticed that some of the edict tweaks you made are perharps too harsh.

For instance, "Empower Local Ruler" carries a penalty of -2 personal influence per turn (I'm assuming this effect applies to the faction leader), which is a deal breaker for me.
    I need this edict to mitigate population unhappiness early on, I can't have my king lose his personal influence over it... couldn't you just remove this penalty, so the edict has balanced effects? (3 positive and 3 negative, as opposed to 3 positive and 4 negative)

Alternatively, which pack editor should I use to make my own modifications?

Again, thanks for all the work you're doing!
    Last edited by Goreuncle; June 02, 2020 at 06:35 AM.

Default Re: Mugen's Medieval 1212 - 4Tpy Campaign SubMod/Overhaul Beta 0.98x (3 New General Skills Redownload Updated 5/25)

Glad you enjoy the submod, let me know your thoughts on your campaign. I tried to balance the Edicts so they can't be saturated or overused, Empower Local Ruler does a -2 personal influence per turn on those characters who are in that province only. I added it to slow the influence during campaigns a bit for governors so they aren't tryna spam your leaders with more chances to lose influence (those political decisions) but some negatives are used to help manage and balance your province as well like immigration increase which will increase your province's tax income but at a cost of a little less public order. Give it a try and let me know how it affects your gameplay.

EDIT: I just did a small update that's in beta so re-download if you want to try it, I balanced Europe a little more with Stronger Kingdoms lasting more, England now has to deal with the Isles, Scotland, and with France this way France can fight without England reaching too far into Paris. HRE now retains more Vassals so they can still be a challenge, diplomacy has become more intriguing due to this as you can bargain with vassals etc. I tested it with a Canton Campaign and the AI was very interesting as France was able to maintain it's original 4 provinces for 6 years fighting with England and eventually gained 2 more provinces after winning wars in the south. HRE Vassals broke into chaos as a good number stayed to help maintain HRE but the others waged war against the ones who stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Goreuncle View Post
    @Mugen234

Thanks a lot for putting in all this amazing work.

Just installed your submod, I'll probably make a more in-detph evaluation as the campaign progresses...

For now, I noticed that some of the edict tweaks you made are perharps too harsh.

For instance, "Empower Local Ruler" carries a penalty of -2 personal influence per turn (I'm assuming this effect applies to the faction leader), which is a deal breaker for me.
    I need this edict to mitigate population unhappiness early on, I can't have my king lose his personal influence over it... couldn't you just remove this penalty, so the edict has balanced effects? (3 positive and 3 negative, as opposed to 3 positive and 4 negative)

Alternatively, which pack editor should I use to make my own modifications?

Again, thanks for all the work you're doing!
    Last edited by Mugen234; June 02, 2020 at 07:57 PM.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen234 View Post
    Empower Local Ruler does a -2 personal influence per turn on those characters who are in that province only.
    Alright, so that can actually be a good thing (ambitious governors who refuse being adopted will have less influence this way).

I've continuted playing the campaign and let me just say that your submod makes MK1212 SO MUCH better

So far I've noticed the following problems/things that could be changed:

- Priest agent cap stays at 1 after increasing imperium level (I don't know if you did it on purpose... in any case, I think that's a problem)
    - Playing as Aragon, the decision option "Create the Aragonese Empire" is missing. Should be there well before having the option to create the Kingdom of Spain.
    - For some reason, actions against Aragon rebels (Aragonese Infantes, I think they're called) have a negative diplomatic effect with the Kingdom of Sicily (IIRC).
    - Characters only have 1 skill point to spend when they level up. I prefer 2 skill points per level, but that's just me.
    - Due to 4TPY, the message informing the player about the century change is displayed too early.

I'll keep playing the campaign and report more issues (if I find any)

Again, thanks for creating this submod, it's really nice!
    Last edited by Goreuncle; June 03, 2020 at 09:13 AM.

Hi,

First thanks for your SubMod. I have two question.

-What is exactly
    1212 Pope Script Link
    :
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdoli1...ript.pack/file ?

-Which order in Mod list for Pope Script and it is compatible with the 1212 Original Script ?

Thanks for your answer

Hey no prob, let me know how it goes and the 1212 Pope Script is also a submod that replaces the original 1212 Script, it includes 4 years per turn changes scripts such as certain wars English vs France, proper crusade times, also better effects from the Pope Favor or Dislike, example the more your favor with the pope decreases the more other christian kingdoms will not trade or ally with you , or will wage war on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbl3Gum View Post
    Hi,

First thanks for your SubMod. I have two question.

-What is exactly
    1212 Pope Script Link
    :
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdoli1...ript.pack/file ?

-Which order in Mod list for Pope Script and it is compatible with the 1212 Original Script ?

Thanks for your answer