View Poll Results: Which campaign you prefer?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • War of Conquest

0 0%
  • The Dance of Dragons

3 30.00%
  • First Blackfyre Rebellion

2 20.00%
  • War of the Usurper

3 30.00%
  • War of Five Kings

1 10.00%
  • A Feast for Crows

1 10.00%
  • Winds of Winter

0 0%
Page 1 of 27 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2] Reign of Dragons

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Default [Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2] Reign of Dragons

Mod link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sPH...ew?usp=sharing

Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood is a mod I've been working on for over a year now, it is based on badger-dudes fire and blood mod though uses the WTW 1.0 map and has been expanded to feature the lands of essos stretching to slaver's bay, the mod uses all 31 faction slots but not all will be available depending on the campaign chosen. The idea of the mod is to chronicle the Targaryen family history starting with the war of conquest, in addition to the main campaign there are 6 custom campaigns which are set in important periods of their history.

Scenario description

The Dance of Dragons

The small council's decision to crown Aegon II Targaryen instead of his older half-sister Rhaenyra Targaryen has ignited the first Targaryen civil war. Consequently, the great game of diplomacy now begins as each Targaryen faction will require the support of multiple great houses for their cause to succeed. It will be left to each Lord to decide whether to support the Greens or the Blacks in the coming battles.

Map

Admins
    General Dragon.

HouseStarkFTW

TBD

Factions

Admin Controlled Factions -

The Undead
    The Freefolk

Westeros -

House Targaryen (Greens) - Captainnorway
    House Targaryen (Blacks) - Jadli
    House Stark/Bolton - Bantu Chieftain
    House Arryn - keldo52
    House Tully/Frey - OPEN (subbed by Greens)
    House Lannister - FrostySOTF
    House Greyjoy - RustyLoon Marko
    House Tyrell - Black_Titan
    House Baratheon - PeaMan
    House Martell - The Real Tom

The Rules:

- Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension. You mut notify next played in turn order its his turn

- Night's Watch and the lands beyond the Wall are our of bounds!

- No exploits/bugs allowed.Posting defeats, making walls of units on map to disallow enemy agents to move and stomping/killing agents with units, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, intentionally spreading a plague with agents/units, stepping on a merchant to remove him from a trade resource, exploiting AI factions ( for example demanding/accepting money or settlements from AI factions), and more.

- Suiciding your faction is not allowed, and may result into your removal from the HS.

- List of known bugs:
    1) The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort's or a settlement's Zone of Control.

2) Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.

3) Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.

4) Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

5) Attacking ships inside the port - Attacking ships that are inside ports is not allowed.

6) Recruitment pool fill up - Quing up units in the recruitment sloots to increase artifically units/agents maximum number you can recruit in one settlement.

7) Recruting mercenaries in forts with depleted movement points - Using forts to get illegal maximum movement points to mercenaries in a depleted army.

8) Using ships to get more movement range - Using ships to give more movement range to armies on seas.

Military rules:

- No one turn peace ( although you cannot attack land of an enemy faction, if they hasnt played their first turn yet. You can cross lands of a faction that hasnt played its 1st turn yet, if your army doesnt stand in enemy territory after its movement).

- All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit must be visible if used to directly assault settlement. In some matches manual battles against AI will be allowed.

- Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in a settlement when defeated are excluded from this rule.

Heroic victories against players are not be allowed. However, occasionally it happens player cant get any other type of victory then heroic victory. In such cases heroic victories may be allowed, but only if the odds are higher for the attacker than 1:1.
    - You are not allowed to post a defeat

- Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.

-Not allowed to besiege a settlement/fort to deny its garrison participation in battle.

- You are not allowed to besiege a settlement/fort to deny enemy retreat into it.

- Not allowed to build watchtowers.

- You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile closer to bring it in range of more of your forces.

- Limit of 2 forts per region per faction. At least 5 per fort are required.

Agent rules:

- It is not allowed to use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more than 30% success
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required.
    - Bribed units/agents cant move for one turn. You can bribe only settlements/forts that your armies can directly march into.

Settlement rules:

- Not allowed to exterminate settlements.
    - Two factions can trade maximally one settlement per turn. Such settlements must not be in war zone.

Events:

Wildling Invasion -

The Others Invasion -

Dothraki Raids -
    Last edited by General Dragon.; January 19, 2021 at 05:26 AM. Reason: added new players to the list + DL

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default [Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2] Reign of Dragons

Poll added as per the OP request
    Last edited by Flinn; January 14, 2020 at 06:20 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2] Reign of Dragons

I can admin this if you wish, now that I'm back in full swing of things.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStarkFTW View Post
    I can admin this if you wish, now that I'm back in full swing of things.
    Sure.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I wanted to offer to be admin, but since HouseStark was that gentle...

I voted for Dance of Dragons in which I would like to be Targaryens (the good ones). If other scenario makes it, Ill rethink whom would I take

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

I'd like to join, not sure what faction i'd like, will see once the senario has been chosen

I’d like to join,

If it’s the dance I’d like Arryn
    if not then we’ll see

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    I wanted to offer to be admin, but since HouseStark was that gentle...

I voted for Dance of Dragons in which I would like to be Targaryens (the good ones). If other scenario makes it, Ill rethink whom would I take
    The "Good" ones? You talking about the Greens?

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

First Blackfyre Rebellion of course XD

Also, House Bolton for any/all situations. Will also consider taking on another faction if we need it.

id like to be Starks

Gaming Emeritus

The "Good" ones? You talking about the Greens?
    I actually meant the blacks

hi . when i try and launch the mod i get this -using linux https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...8E9C08FB74F50/
    Stainless steal work. but The elder scrolls does the same thing when i try to do battles manually. any ideas?

I actually meant the blacks
    Ehh, Aegon clearly was the rightful heir.

Gaming Emeritus

Ehh, Aegon clearly was the rightful heir.
    King Viserys announced Rhaenyra to be his heir several times as she was the oldest, and made many nobles swear loyalty to her .
    That Small council was full of traitors worried of woman ruling them, so they rather made Aegon (from second marriage) a new king when Viserys died, doesnt dismiss her pure claim

King Viserys announced Rhaenyra to be his heir several times as she was the oldest, and made many nobles swear loyalty to her .
    That Small council was full of traitors worried of woman ruling them, so they rather made Aegon (from second marriage) a new king when Viserys died, doesnt dismiss her pure claim
    In Westeros a woman can't inherit when there is a legitimate son. Aegon was by law the true heir

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

In Westeros a woman can't inherit when there is a legitimate son. Aegon was by law the true heir
    Not according to dornish law...
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Gaming Emeritus

The King's word is the law, and he said she is his successor

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    Not according to dornish law...
    Unfortunately for Rhaenyra, she isn't Dornish .

We'll start this in a week or two, once I finish the patch and see if we can get another couple of players.

Poll is now finished, we shall be playing the dance of dragons scenario, I shall update the faction list shortly and post the patch in a day or two (only need to balance the economies and balance the unit stats)

Quote Originally Posted by Speeda325 View Post
    hi . when i try and launch the mod i get this -using linux https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...8E9C08FB74F50/
    Stainless steal work. but The elder scrolls does the same thing when i try to do battles manually. any ideas?
    I'm not sure as to the cause it could be various of reasons alas I've only ever used Windows OS. Hit me up on discord and I'll see if we can find a solution - PeaMan#7515

Page 1 of 27 123456789101126 ... LastLast