Hello.

I'm back playing Attila again. So many people are playing Medieval Kingdoms 1212 and it awaken again my desire to play the game.

I have a problem improving the unit roster from Imperium Praetoria mod. It has a limited roster, specially in early game. In the military building (first level) it only allows one unit to be recruited.
So i decided to increase the unit roster adding units from both Western and Eastern Roman Empire, for personal use only.

I'm using PFM. My first attempt was to create a new .PACK file. It works fine for custom battles, but in campaign the units can't be recruited. Ignore faction column, it was an attempt to make it work, i already deleted it.

Even if i add Cohors to the level one of military building, i can't recruit them.

I decided to went another way. I made a copy of imperium_praetoria.pack and directly modified it. It works fine, both for Campaign and for Custom Battles. Below there's an example of it. Please ignore the mess of the table, it was just a first attempt.

I'm not happy with it. I want a separate file, to activate and deactivate separatedly from the mod.

Does anyone know how to make it work? Because i have an adittional problem. Even if i import building_units_allowed from the mod .pack i can't use, for example, att_bld_roman_west_military_all_2.

Thanks!