Thread: Article: A look at Derc Plays Through World History - An AAR review by Turkafinwë

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Article: A look at Derc Plays Through World History - An AAR review by Turkafinwë

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Default Re: Article: A look at Derc Plays Through World History - An AAR review by Turkafinwë

Dammit Turk that was well done! I mean the entire review was well done but that which shall not be named was very exceptionally well done. I want to see if anyone else notices, so I'm not going to spoiler it.
    And yes, he does have a friendly environment there. Too friendly.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

What a well written article. Now if only I have the time to read the AAR...

Well done here, Turk! I really am loving Derc's AAR, and I think you've done it excellent justice here. The only thing I'd add is that Derc himself adds a certain black humorous splash that is pretty unique among AAR writers. Most of us get so attached to our stories and characters, it becomes difficult to laugh a little when something horrible (but funny) happens, but Derc is always ready with a little quip at some heroes expense. And that is one of the things I consistently love most about his ever-expanding set of stories!

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Thanks guys! Glad you like it.